What the Browns Can Expect From the Raiders Saturday – Sports 4 CLE, 12/14/21

2006 Bengals at Browns Week 12

1. Browns Report by Chat Sports
    Browns Report by Chat Sports 24 July, 2022, 14:13

Will Anthony Schwartz live up to expectations? Yes or No

2. Steve Barber
    Steve Barber 24 July, 2022, 15:48

I heard Phillips came into camp in " incredible shape, and that very Good News on Phillips we're be watching,

3. Steve Barber
    Steve Barber 24 July, 2022, 15:54

Can Schwartz be that Killer Speed Impact Wide Out The Browns Needed for so Long I think Browns Fans Around the WORLD are pulling for a major Schwartz breakthrough?

4. Joshua Miller
    Joshua Miller 24 July, 2022, 16:04

Kevin Johnson from the 1999 Browns rebirth…I thought Tim Couch to Kevin Johnson would take the Browns well into the next era of Cleveland football. It did for a fleeting minute, and then it was gone. #Browns

5. Steve Barber
    Steve Barber 24 July, 2022, 16:08

Now Mr. Perrion Winfry is signed, and in the House, this should be one of the most intense battles in training camp history a Must See, / Hear daily talking about a player with the most to " Prove " worthy enough to be in that starting line up Next to (# 95) On Starting Day with his boys watching this got to be the training camps of training camps I think for Mr. Perrion Winfry 2nd, and 3 rd place is " not an option! the only option is stating next to # 95 Period I hope Mr. Winfry truly was it in him to make this happen, and not given to him because.

6. Joshua Miller
    Joshua Miller 24 July, 2022, 16:12

I don't like comparing Shwartz to Bell. Yeah they're both WR's but they are so different. It's like comparing Tim Duncan and Shaq. Were they both centers…sure. But they played the position so differently from each other, it's like night and day. Or like Tom Brady and Lamar Jackson…both are NFL QB's that run vastly different offenses. Same for Shwartz and Bell…they are so different that to me it's like comparing apples and oranges.

7. Bo Hoss
    Bo Hoss 24 July, 2022, 16:27

May the Schwartz be with you! We'll know before opening day if he's the real deal. I think several DT's need to prove why you are honored enough tp play alongside potentially 9 other all-pro's on the greatest D we've ever had. I also think Brissett needs to show he can be the guy in relationship to the Watson decision

8. Rick Brown
    Rick Brown 24 July, 2022, 16:42

Have you done a section review (offense, defense and ST) to look at the positions in each for the weakest spot yet? I.E., defense is DT, offense is WR and ST is ?. I'm thinking punter for our ST is way I am asking..

9. Matthew Severs
    Matthew Severs 24 July, 2022, 16:57

It’s going to take some time for Schwartz to come into his own, he wasn’t a polished receiver in college, so, I think there should be a little more patience for the guy. He’s ultra fast and could be really useful in the playoffs when we need to keep defenses honest to open things up for Chubb/Hunt. I’d say he needs to take a step forward and start being more consistently involved, then he’ll be good.

10. AKtimes2
    AKtimes2 24 July, 2022, 17:23

Yes (Schwartz) – I'm interested in seeing how he plays with a better QB (Like Watson).

11. Poison Pill
    Poison Pill 24 July, 2022, 17:26

Nick Guggemos was waived in May. That graphic should include Nakia Griffin-Stewart, because all the reserve TEs hafta have 2 last names, of course.

12. DemBoyz
    DemBoyz 24 July, 2022, 17:29

To be fair, it was Baker's stupid idea to go for the tackle (and not even correctly)

13. Captain Orange
    Captain Orange 24 July, 2022, 18:17

em effin Felton!

14. Top 10 Wizard
    Top 10 Wizard 24 July, 2022, 18:56

I've watched dudes with slower 40 times catch up to Schwartz relatively easily time and time again.

His best year seems to be his Freshman year at Auburn and his last year there (2020) he finished with -6 rushing yards on 4 attempts so I really don't think his speed means anything and I'm already ready to move on.

Obviously this video points out what he's done with The Browns and it ain't much. So that's an N.

15. Pete Kozup
    Pete Kozup 24 July, 2022, 20:15

Y

16. Pete Kozup
    Pete Kozup 24 July, 2022, 20:26

Paul WARFIELD from Warren , Ohio and the OHIO STATE BUCKEYES! NFL HOFAMER

17. Matthew Severs
    Matthew Severs 24 July, 2022, 20:43

Shout out to Hernando HS HoF Ricky Feacher who played for the Browns from 1976-1984.

18. Herman Turrington
    Herman Turrington 24 July, 2022, 21:57

Pail Warfield

19. Rick Stanfield
    Rick Stanfield 24 July, 2022, 22:15

I like the polo Matt I’m a polo guy too brother

20. Rick Stanfield
    Rick Stanfield 24 July, 2022, 22:19

I think Elliot needs to have a big camp and I think he will

21. Rick Stanfield
    Rick Stanfield 24 July, 2022, 22:21

I think his short arms kinda hurts bryant but I love his potential

22. Rick Stanfield
    Rick Stanfield 24 July, 2022, 22:21

Fpitt

23. Rick Stanfield
    Rick Stanfield 24 July, 2022, 22:25

Webster slaughter atf

24. T-Bone64 Brown
    T-Bone64 Brown 24 July, 2022, 23:23

DP needs to learn how to adjust to the ball when its a 50/50 ball . He looks like a fish out of water when its a ball he needs to adjust to .

25. Christian Bruckner
    Christian Bruckner 24 July, 2022, 23:29

Webster Slaughter baby

26. Keith Walker
    Keith Walker 25 July, 2022, 01:05

Webster Slaughter

27. Steve Moody
    Steve Moody 25 July, 2022, 02:32

Webster Slaughter fav WR

28. Agnes Pauline
    Agnes Pauline 25 July, 2022, 04:33

Great true story,book title-"Cowboy Mafia "-

29. Austin Phillips
    Austin Phillips 25 July, 2022, 07:12

When you watch Anthony play last year he doesn’t play like a 4.2 guy maybe if he gets more comfortable with the playbook he’ll run routes faster. Some fast guys just don’t pan out they play at 3/4 speed

30. Paul Petry
    Paul Petry 25 July, 2022, 08:25

31. Joseph Pollard
    Joseph Pollard 25 July, 2022, 10:55

I think that Schwartz just needed the right quarterback that could get him the ball in stride,at the same time knowing this guy still needs work.

32. Zac Shaffer
    Zac Shaffer 25 July, 2022, 11:03

Imagine if you made a team off all the best players in each division imagine how good our division would be