The Ramon Foster Steelers Show: Who's Batman? Who's Robin?

Pittsburgh Steelers sold

Philadelphia Eagles Highlights vs Steelers Preseason Week 1 2021 [HD]

1. Rick D
    Rick D 22 July, 2022, 15:57

Can't wait to see Chase, Dionte and George in this EPIC camp Triple Threat Cage Match! In order to BE the man, you've got to beat TWO men! Then you've got rematches every week! Stay healthy and go to work, boys!

2. Joseph Donovan
    Joseph Donovan 22 July, 2022, 16:09

Geez!!! Mon you've got me so fired up for training camp I can't wait LFG 🖤💛

3. Stella Fierce
    Stella Fierce 22 July, 2022, 16:24

😎Missed you yesterday. Have a great weekend. Still pulling for Chase to perform well.

4. ryan stanley
    ryan stanley 22 July, 2022, 16:39

Hey MON! I'm a new dad of a son about 4 weeks ago so I'm chomping at the bit to start throwing anything with a stitch!. Off topic but What position does your son play and what is your favorite part of being a dad bro?

5. Mister Wirez
    Mister Wirez 22 July, 2022, 16:47

Hey DK and Mon, you guys have to get Ben on a show or two. OMG you guys had me in stitches. The team that doesn't suck.

6. paulski5cents
    paulski5cents 22 July, 2022, 18:01

Hey Mon,

If you were a betting man who is going to arrive at camp this year with the most flash? For example in the past AB and vince Williams.

7. KP
    KP 22 July, 2022, 18:12

Hey Mon and DK….I gonna need you guys to start giving us a heads up when you skip a day. I'm not mad that you did, but I spent all night searching and searching for the show on YouTube. Your show is my after work fix and I start itching like Tyrone Biggins when I get home and can't find you guys. Just give me a day to prepare myself for the withdrawal. 🤣🤣

8. I miss Dan Kreider
    I miss Dan Kreider 22 July, 2022, 18:42

DK and Mon has quickly become one of my favorite stops on YouTube. Great show, guys. Fun to listen to.

9. SteeL SLIM  😎
    SteeL SLIM 😎 22 July, 2022, 19:34

I think the Steelers have a nice WR core right now and I think DJ,Claypool Pickens ,Austin etc. all could have a good year but these guys gotta build up some Chemistry with the QB ..
    HEY MON!! I seen ur interview on the Raw Room and I think U crush it!!💪🔥
    Another Great Show Fellas!!!
    👏👏

10. JMS
    JMS 22 July, 2022, 19:39

This is a great Steelers Podcast!! So at least give these guys some love and smash that like 👍 button!!

11. James Lawson II
    James Lawson II 22 July, 2022, 19:41

Missed you guys yesterday!!

12. John Doe
    John Doe 22 July, 2022, 19:51

@9:56 I’ve been watching Highsmith and I did see improvement and his stock is up but tbh, TJ just gets to the QB faster than even an above average pass rusher 😂😂. Y’all gotta admit TJ got at least like 4 sacks Highsmith may have got himself if TJ Watt wasn’t an alien wearing an invisible gold jacket😂 #HereWeGo ⚫️🟡💪🏾

13. lifelongfan07
    lifelongfan07 22 July, 2022, 20:23

The “side car” is cool! Give me the side car!

14. Mikado The Moon God
    Mikado The Moon God 22 July, 2022, 21:00

Declan you an little Foster better keep taking days off 🤬 some of us look foward to these EVERY DAMN WEEKDAY! IT'S BAD ENOUGH I wake up looking for you guys each Saturday 🤣 STOP MISSING WEEKDAYS guys! P.S. I've watched every episode lol 😆

15. James Fetcho
    James Fetcho 22 July, 2022, 21:01

Great Show Guys.
    Great Question. 👍
    Have a Good Weekend 👍😁👍

16. djj
    djj 22 July, 2022, 21:06

Spot on gentleman! Subscribed…. waiting on Chase to be THAT guy!!

17. Terry Breedlove
    Terry Breedlove 22 July, 2022, 21:09

Chase is going to feel the heat this year. Time to step up and show us what he is capable of.

18. Terry Breedlove
    Terry Breedlove 22 July, 2022, 21:25

Ramon what does it take for a new and young Offensive line to come together as a tight unit. What is that process.

19. Ellen Egolf
    Ellen Egolf 22 July, 2022, 21:26

New quarterback, new number one receiver. When Rudolph was qb, I felt that James Washington was the number one. They had a chemistry. "What might be right for you, may not be right for some." Clean slate.

20. Russ Obenstine
    Russ Obenstine 22 July, 2022, 22:08

Guys two guys I think have huge years are Chase and Alex Highsmith and third being Myles Jack

21. BAT 300
    BAT 300 22 July, 2022, 22:17

🗣🟡⚫🟡⚫

22. Nathan Tewkesbury
    Nathan Tewkesbury 23 July, 2022, 06:04

Gunner Olszewski is my “Robin” player for the 2022 season. I think this guy after 3 years at WR after coming into the league as a DB will be used in the offense. Reasons being b/c rumor is he was the best looking WR at OTA’s and we all know what Gunner is with pads on. He is a crazy animal in pads and now he has refined his WR skills and it will be out on display in 2022 season

23. Javan Rozzelle
    Javan Rozzelle 23 July, 2022, 14:50

Diontae was mason/duck number 1 too because he gets open better than anybody on the team

24. Seth Fishman
    Seth Fishman 24 July, 2022, 13:56

How do u talk about Claypool without bringing up all the stupid plays- the not giving the ball to the ref – and blaming his OL after? Him recommending music at practice will help the team?? He’s suggesting to Mike T how he should change the practice? Saying he’s a top 3 receiver? He doesn’t have a clue. I wish he weren’t as clueless cuz the talked is there but can’t fix stupid.

25. DK Pittsburgh Sports
    DK Pittsburgh Sports 25 July, 2022, 14:24

Letting everyone know Monday's Ramon Show won't be up until the evening! Travel issues for No. 73! – Dejan