RAVENS SIGN JUSTIN HOUSTON

1. Cameron Ford
    Cameron Ford 22 July, 2022, 15:23

As a Ravens fan I appreciate my guy videos! Keep killing bruh I watch and enjoy your videos just as much as speak for yourself, undisputed, first thing first. 👌🏾💪🏾✊🏾

2. HORACE COMEGNA
    HORACE COMEGNA 22 July, 2022, 15:25

Buddy, a team on paper is much much different than on the field playing, not just for our Raven’s, but for the entire NFL!

3. DeathMoth
    DeathMoth 22 July, 2022, 15:30

So that’s what a Smedium looks like 😂🤣

4. Connor Carter
    Connor Carter 22 July, 2022, 15:33

Taking less money is a negotiation tactic he take less money and say get me weapons or I walk next contract. Then he scare the ravens and make them get him weapons cause they don’t wanna loose Lamar if he get paid full he doesn’t have any room to complain cause the ravens spent all there money on him

5. Nanna Rav#8
    Nanna Rav#8 22 July, 2022, 15:54

I agree Lamar should not take not one cent less money under any circumstances than North of $230.5M or whatever he believes is his self works. In 2018 the Ravens passed Lamar by and chose Hayden Hurst I believe at #16 over him then traded back into the 1st round at #32 to pick up Lamar at the very bottom of the first round for a meseley $9M! Now if that wasn't a team friendly deal/discount all these years later (2018- 2021) I don't know what to tell you. No More Ravens Discounts! NONE!💜

6. John davies
    John davies 22 July, 2022, 16:19

Iron sharpens iron

7. Dyn-Juan McNair
    Dyn-Juan McNair 22 July, 2022, 16:45

My thing with Brown was this… He was good but you can see that if he continue to work he would've been a great player for us but he still needed to work on certain things but with L.J scrabbling abilities. It made most of the line look better then what they are. I knew as soon as he wanted to be paid like a left tackle he was gone. Not saying hes a bad player but he wasnt a great player at least not yet. But ppl as well as players have to see that in our system he wouldve been a beast. KC not so much. I think he shouldve stayed instead of trying to get that big check early. Not mad at him but it is what it is.

8. palmer grigsby
    palmer grigsby 22 July, 2022, 17:29

Still shocked we haven’t restructured Ronnie’s contract. It’s pretty unbelievable really.

9. Jermaine Johnson
    Jermaine Johnson 22 July, 2022, 17:32

Yo Ingraven you might need to go up a size on that jersey. Great video though

10. Eric Plummer
    Eric Plummer 22 July, 2022, 17:57

Lamar should take less!!! That just made me bust out laughing!
    People really! The NFL"s .ost electrifying player in years who does nothing but deliver. I'm sorry he doesnt have a bill billacheck or Julio Jones in his prime, and my apology that all his starting running backs dropped like flies all within 1 week! But yall better get your popcorn now! Personally l'm doing everything in my power to throttle down my enthusiasm.
    Also regarding contracts and the nfl, as much as love football and the game, l hate ,hate, hate the nfl! We always talk about the fact that no player is bigger than the league, well the same holds true for those cronies that claim to run the league!

11. The Football Scout
    The Football Scout 22 July, 2022, 18:17

He's okk. The Raiders drafted him, he was a good backup. It's been awhile.though

12. JSimpson
    JSimpson 22 July, 2022, 18:40

Any body saying Lamar should take less just not being realistic i ingraven said it before was thinking it before you said it again who to take less money for their JOB there will be time for him to take team friendly deals but for MVP QB the first one def. Not it…N I think Orlando Brown is a solid tackle. I just dont think he is a starting LT seems like he takes plays off and doesnt play to the whistle

13. kiyan west
    kiyan west 22 July, 2022, 18:42

tryna tell yall lamar going to Miami ..

14. KMP
    KMP 22 July, 2022, 19:10

Trade lamemar for two no, ones, and two no. Two. Rebuild offense with an actual passer.

15. jdubb45
    jdubb45 22 July, 2022, 20:41

🎵 They knowwww they knowww they know lol

16. Derek Poindexter
    Derek Poindexter 22 July, 2022, 23:04

Lamar should not take less money !Mvp , Pro bowl , what else do you need ! My only concern is that too much money can don't break up the team . We don't need a Joe flacco situation!

17. dujuanball
    dujuanball 23 July, 2022, 11:10

I like this move, he played solid with his limited snaps.

18. Chris #urfavwhtboy Austin
    Chris #urfavwhtboy Austin 23 July, 2022, 12:05

Nice pick up

19. bcctrombonesl
    bcctrombonesl 24 July, 2022, 09:12

Got to protect Lamar. You don't cheap out on that. Great move

20. James Lee
    James Lee 24 July, 2022, 11:55

Bring him back this is his home