Paul Finebaum: I can only laugh at Jimbo Fisher saying there is "no ill will" towards Saban | Get Up

Nebraska 2022 Schedule Preview & Record Projection – College Football

All-Time College Football AP Poll Appearances Timeline

Arkansas vs LSU FULL GAME | NCAAF Week 11 | College Football 2021

1. Julius Moore
    Julius Moore 22 July, 2022, 09:14

Who cares Paul…cmon man!

2. Luke Moloney
    Luke Moloney 22 July, 2022, 09:22

ESPN is garbage. Only watch live sports. Trash TV

3. THE Jacob Watson
    THE Jacob Watson 22 July, 2022, 09:27

Yeah I agree their definitely still upset at each other everything there saying right now is cap 🤦‍♂️

4. BHARP37
    BHARP37 22 July, 2022, 09:34

Who cares media making up drama and scenarios for ratings and views. Old men just had a disagreement.

5. James Reynolds
    James Reynolds 22 July, 2022, 09:44

7 Naty's vs 1as HC, enough said!

6. Malus
    Malus 22 July, 2022, 09:44

This is why The Press is distrusted and loathed. They apologized and that was months ago. If he says they are past it, until you can prove it's not stop instigating.

7. Le Chandler
    Le Chandler 22 July, 2022, 10:35

I suspect the BIG is done, and UCLA is safe.

8. A-Aron 5151
    A-Aron 5151 22 July, 2022, 11:34

Fart knocker

9. Cody Callaway
    Cody Callaway 22 July, 2022, 12:26

I wish the media would stop focusing on drama and start focusing on schemes, pass rush “vs” coverage, whether you use the run to set up the pass or the pass to set up the run. Look I love ESPN. I love College Football Game-day, but it’s not what it used to be. Listening to Chris and Kirk is like having that uncle over at your house who yells at the TV but doesn’t understand the game. Know the two deep. Know the schemes. Know how the O can take advantage of the D and the other way around. Please, if you are in journalism be a knowledgeable, well spoken professional. Don’t be a fan with an obvious favorite. You know, who is getting better and better and better at articulating real FB thought? It’s Tim Tebow. I’m sure this competitive kid has worked and worked at polishing his journalism skills too. Again, I love ESPN, but you have people flying to games with no preparation believing that they can show up and ramble and that will get it done. I’m trying to be negative, but the lack of preparation, the obvious favoritism, and comments like “Hey, pump the brakes, the narrative is this, they are 0 – 11 against the spread on the road at night…have caused more than just me to turn down the sound on the TV and play the radio for commentary.

10. Djozer Wright
    Djozer Wright 22 July, 2022, 13:28

I like the rock music in the background at the end

11. Alex Smith
    Alex Smith 22 July, 2022, 17:05

Finebaum sucks

12. Joseph Alexander
    Joseph Alexander 24 July, 2022, 16:49

Everything that is wrong and that has been ruined in college football = Paul Finebaum…