1. KEITH HOWARD
    KEITH HOWARD 22 July, 2022, 19:39

Excited about the season bummed that my west coast Dish service took away my regional channel from DC so looking for a way to stream Commanders shows ? Hoe they load on here but games will be harder to find. Do have Red Zone? So I’ll see scores wish I could get games though

2. Washington Command Center
    Washington Command Center 22 July, 2022, 20:02

I think the fact that they don't want Wentz to break a certain Over All is why they are doing him dirty and underrating his stats.
    All of Carson's individual attributes have to add up in the mid-'80s at least, but that would put him on par with SB winner Matt Stafford and they can't have that, even if it's legit.
    I 100% agree that Sam Howell has a Cannon and deserves the 94 Throw Power he got, but Wentz should have the same instead of the 90 he got along with his Throw Under Pressure( should be mid-80s), and awareness( that should be close to 80) Wentz would easily hit that 85 range. I also think they need to boost Jahan Dotson's Catch rating, I mean come on.

3. Keith Kinsey
    Keith Kinsey 22 July, 2022, 21:10

Washington has some big time playmakers on offense.They are going to surprise the NFC East.

4. Washington Command Center
    Washington Command Center 22 July, 2022, 21:15

I think Carson's yards per pass was a product of the Colt's HORRIBLE Pass Pro along with bad play calling and is actually an awesome sign for Wentz IMO. His biggest knock is not taking what's there and holding onto the ball, that was an example of the play caller forcing him to do that and he did just that, even though it was a bad idea that cost the team. You get Wentz out there with the weapons we have and Scott Turner who wants to push the ball down the field and Wentz is gonna have no problem chucking it for big gains. Wentz is pretty solid playing RPOs and rifling it into the first read for the quick game or falling back off play-action reading the full field and hitting the guy that's gonna do the most damage on long-developing plays.
    I honestly think his biggest fault has been having too much faith in his teammates, thinking that they'll get open with just a tick more time. Unfortunately for him in the past he just didn't have the talent around him to warrant that faith, now in Washington he definitely does and I think we are gonna see that faith rewarded with a near-elite level passing game. We have the QB and the pass catchers to warrant defenses respect deep, we have the run game to make them pay if they play too deep and the underneath weapons with crazy speed to gash them if they over commit either way. I think Carson break 100 easy along with putting his 4k-yard season in 2019 in the dust.

5. king yamcha 1
    king yamcha 1 22 July, 2022, 21:51

I was saying the same thing now everybody got a black helmet

6. jamelle payne
    jamelle payne 22 July, 2022, 23:13

I’m with the Fantasy football

7. Yam in Japan - (aka) - Yamstarch
    Yam in Japan - (aka) - Yamstarch 22 July, 2022, 23:27

People really need to stop using fantasy metrics to gauge players. I'll leave it at that.

8. Ian Lockhart
    Ian Lockhart 23 July, 2022, 11:08

Kyle, What fantasy app do you use? I would like to be included if there's space