Top 5 SURPRISES on Chiefs Offense in Training Camp!

Eagles Vs Chiefs

Andy Reid on Chiefs vs. Browns Week 1, Vaccination Rate

1. David W Smith
    David W Smith 14 July, 2022, 12:26

You guys are great! I listen to you often for great Chiefs news and perspective. Could I make a suggestion? I think it would look better if Chris Clark would appear a little farther away from the frame of the camera, like Ryan is. I think it would look better.

2. Robert Serocki
    Robert Serocki 19 July, 2022, 12:56

Ryan is the bold interception prediction due primarily because Tyreek is not serving up 1 to 2 times a game tip drill cream puffs for the opponent D! Ha!

3. Robert Serocki
    Robert Serocki 19 July, 2022, 12:59

What are your plans for camp? I am going to be in St Joe week of 8/15 Tuesday to Thursday sessions. Maybe Friday also. Lmk Ryan if you or Chris will be out there that week

4. Josh Brown
    Josh Brown 19 July, 2022, 13:10

Fortson can be a difference maker this year

5. feldspar hoobyshoob
    feldspar hoobyshoob 19 July, 2022, 13:25

If the Chiefs take as many DB's as I think they will, it will lessen the need for WR's taking a large ST role.

6. Robert McCleney
    Robert McCleney 19 July, 2022, 14:11

yes you are delusional if you think AR is going to run the ball more!! Even if he did it would be very short lived!!! It pisses me off he won't run the ball more!

7. Mike Smith
    Mike Smith 19 July, 2022, 14:11

Watson?

8. VFXpLore
    VFXpLore 19 July, 2022, 14:58

*Rooting for▶Fortson this Season, but 'Tempering my Expectations considering the dreaded achilles Tear__ It's Sad that People are still mentioning a "Marginal" Prospect like Gray as some kind of solution for the Offense

9. Desmond Phillips
    Desmond Phillips 19 July, 2022, 15:46

WE NEED TO BE TALKING ABOUT ISAIH PACHECO #10 HE WILL BE THE MAN SOON WATCH

10. Moe
    Moe 19 July, 2022, 17:04

Josh Gordon wasn’t producing on the offense that’s why he was sent to the practice squad not because he couldn’t play on the special teams Chris

11. Bill Brasky
    Bill Brasky 19 July, 2022, 20:40

I think it will be great in Kinnard actually WINS the RT job. Wylie is am extremely reliable backup at RT, so if Kinnard can actually win the job then awesome.

12. Ryan White
    Ryan White 19 July, 2022, 21:06

2022: the season the rest of the nfl learns the name Jody Fortson.

13. Ryan White
    Ryan White 19 July, 2022, 21:11

I say we bring back the 2017 playbook

14. Ryan White
    Ryan White 19 July, 2022, 21:20

Karlaftis will be 2nd on the team with 7.5 sacks…. Surprise!!!

15. B T Piercy
    B T Piercy 19 July, 2022, 21:31

Our entire draft class will be good…some may even be great…Kingdom will be strong for a years yet but it will still be hard to get back to the big bowl cause so many other teams seem to be good too!

16. Benjamin Wachold
    Benjamin Wachold 20 July, 2022, 10:40

Other People don’t have to believe this but I believe Clyde Edwards Helaire is gonna have a better season in 2022 behind this O line. CEH is gonna have a good training camp as well. I think they’ll run more of a power based run game which is where CEH is most effective. Jody Fortson is gonna emerge as the TE2 behind Travis Kelce. I think Orlando Brown Jr. will sign his tag and report for training camp when he’s supposed to be there. Darrian Kennard could beat out Andrew Wylie for the starting RT job because of the loss of weight. I’m hoping Niang is able to show up for depth purposes if he’s not the starter in 2022.

17. I need mt
    I need mt 20 July, 2022, 11:49

Hiiii

18. KCDEWH21
    KCDEWH21 22 July, 2022, 20:54

RGR pickin ealy love it!