How long until James Cook is the Buffalo Bills feature back?

1. Jewbacabra
    Jewbacabra 19 July, 2022, 07:14

It’s not happening this year.. Devin will have a career year, exceeding 1k for the first time in his career

2. Paul Deck
    Paul Deck 19 July, 2022, 07:32

I expect to see him a lot w/ Motor in 2RB sets, or even to motion him out as a WR (but still run with Motor, or pass, i.e. leave them guessing). I do not expect him to take over RB1, at best 1B, he's not an RB so much as a weapon at RB if that makes sense

3. Brett Holmes
    Brett Holmes 19 July, 2022, 10:08

As much as I want to see James Cook this year right away I think they love the homegrown talent and they will stick with singletary and Moss and sprinkle and cook like Kevin Falk for that three-headed Patriots 2000s era team where it was Lawrence Maroney Corey Dylan Kevin Falk there was always a one two running back punch and then that third guy to catch those screens

4. Dave Lewandowski
    Dave Lewandowski 19 July, 2022, 13:10

I personally am team cook Singletary had so many opportunities to prove himself and he had a good streak at the end of last year. I think that was more of a fluke. The teams were Carolina, NE, Atlanta, NYJ, NE, and KC. Outside of the Pats and KC we didn't really have any solid competition the last 6 games. He got lucky in my opinion and I think Cook fits into Buffalo's Pass first offense better than Singletary does.

5. Thir13n
    Thir13n 19 July, 2022, 16:21

Singletary has gotten better each year. He put up over 1K scrimmage yards and in this OFFENSE, the RB stats need to be from scrimmage not just running yards

6. Dean Kindig
    Dean Kindig 19 July, 2022, 17:31

You mentioned AstroNotes! I will try to pay attention to how Cook is used, and how differentiated the use is.

7. Erin Freize
    Erin Freize 19 July, 2022, 20:11

I see Cook as a major weapon in Dorsey's offense. His route running makes him dangerous out of the back field and his burst will lead to breakaway runs. I think Singletary will still be important, but in a more traditional role.

8. Bullish Bill la Bill
    Bullish Bill la Bill 20 July, 2022, 08:59

I'm on the Cook boat This year cuz Motor doesn't have breakaway speed.

9. Darius Davis
    Darius Davis 20 July, 2022, 12:19

Singletary will have a breakout year now that Daboll gone.

10. B Dubs
    B Dubs 21 July, 2022, 22:19

1st week of the regular season

11. Ed Geiger
    Ed Geiger 23 July, 2022, 15:24

I like to see him right away he has speed ,power and also he can catch the ball with ease