Chiefs Ready To Rumble! Patrick Mahomes + Travis Kelce – QA LIVE

1. Preachers Of Hell County
    Preachers Of Hell County 18 July, 2022, 20:47

I think the extra off season time, Mahomes and mates in Texas will be a blessing.

2. Adam Burckhartt
    Adam Burckhartt 18 July, 2022, 21:12

I feel like OBJ has caused us to not be able to resign Hill, not be able to get the end situation handled and now we may not even have his services.. so far looks like he's got to go to me.

3. Norma winton
    Norma winton 18 July, 2022, 22:24

Honestly, we don't no how our defense is gonna be until they play a regular season game. They could totally surprise use or petter out.

4. marshall miller
    marshall miller 19 July, 2022, 00:53

Does the franchise tag count against the cap as soon as the team places it? Or does it count upon signing? I thought it was as soon as the team designated the tag, it counted against their cap….

5. Benjamin Wachold
    Benjamin Wachold 19 July, 2022, 03:57

Could the New York Jets trade KC for Orlando Brown Jr.?? KC would be going from a top 10 to 15 tackle to maybe a top 45?? He’s not signed long term and if he doesn’t sign the FA he becomes a free agent. I’ve heard comments from media sources regarding recinding the franchise tag. It sure would place Patrick in a big pickle of a situation if they trade brown and draft one next year. I’m not saying I want this to happen but it’s a possibility. I’ve seen an article titled “ Why the New York Giants should trade KC for Orlando Brown Jr.” The Jets must not be confident in the protection of their QB.

6. feldspar hoobyshoob
    feldspar hoobyshoob 19 July, 2022, 09:14

I don't get the whole "Tyreek is trying to build something for after football" line of thought. Sorry, but he's not going to do anything as well as what he's doing on the field, nor will he make a fraction of the money at it. He's not going to be Joe Rogan, and given his past, he's not going to be a broadcaster or the advertising face of some corporation for megabucks. His 'brand' is and will be 95% what he does on Sundays.

7. Jeremy GREEN
    Jeremy GREEN 19 July, 2022, 18:25

I did enjoy Gary's piece.

8. bryan nesbitt