1. marina sands
    marina sands 17 July, 2022, 20:00

Reddick at SAM TJ at MIKE White at WILL Dean and Taylor as 4th LB when Reddick moves up and Bradley for special teams

2. Johans Dzonson
    Johans Dzonson 17 July, 2022, 20:10

❤Only for fans over 18 year⤵️ Alles sehr schön. Aber zuerst zusammen die Nummern 10 und 1. Eine warmthh.Online Brünette und eine andere Blondine. Es wäre unfair, wennh ich 4 wählen würde

3. Markett Spikes
    Markett Spikes 17 July, 2022, 20:16

Yodat how’s it been my boy? I’m so proud we have all this depth at the linebackers position but I am so happy that we are going to be so deep with talent not just bodies. In my book I think that Riddick is going to move to defensive end I think Dean, Edwards, White, Bradley will make do to Special teams Patrick Johnson and Taylor

4. Talking Sports With MG NAS
    Talking Sports With MG NAS 17 July, 2022, 21:47

Gotta go with taylor

5. VariousStylz YGLT
    VariousStylz YGLT 17 July, 2022, 21:54

Great vid! Got me thinking now 🤔. Also great Fresh Fact of the day

6. Vick3
    Vick3 17 July, 2022, 22:00

What's good Fresh appreciate you for watching the show tonight. I made sure you got your wrench. If you're available I'd really like to have you on the show whenever you're free 🙏

7. Unspoken Words
    Unspoken Words 18 July, 2022, 02:33

White,Dean,Edwards, and Reddick as starters. Taylor,K. Johnson, P. Johnson as backups.. we're going light at Safety this year

8. The Green Talons
    The Green Talons 18 July, 2022, 07:54

Yes & YoDat, we do have 7 LBers but l believe we keeping only 6. Now who stays and goes remains to be Notified. I love Davion Taylor & was very exited when he was drafted. He played really well last year & had he not got injured he would’ve been a Probowler fa sure. Bradley is by far our tallest LBer at 6”3 & on ST’s , if he plays well in Training camp he could be our starting MLBer alone with Nokobe Dean & Taylor. That’ll be my starting 3 right there but as we all know like sanders says: they gotta put it all together in Camp. But we a see in days to come in Camp. Great segment Brotha & u be safe #StayPhillystayfresh #GreenTalons Out!!