Atlanta Falcons News – Salary Cap Update, Will Deion Jones Be Traded, Austin Riley NL Team? NFL News

1. CookieByNature
    CookieByNature 16 July, 2022, 16:11

I think the team stands as is

2. Havier Smith
    Havier Smith 16 July, 2022, 16:22

Salary cap problems . The falcons should have known this was going to happen when they gave all that money 💵💰 to Gardy Jarrett that why I would have drafted differently.

3. Tony Wright
    Tony Wright 16 July, 2022, 16:23

That Jessie Bates situation in Cincinnati is about to get very ugly as Bates has already said that he will not sign the franchise tender and will not report to training camp unless he gets a long term deal, Bengals owner Mike Brown is notorious for not paying players in the past but he has also paid others, look for the Bengals to insert their rookie 1st round draft pick 31st overall FS Daxton Hill (Michigan) into that starting slot vacated by Bates

4. Tony Wright
    Tony Wright 16 July, 2022, 16:26

Jessie Bates has already stated that he will sit out as long as it takes to get a new deal done, but owner Mike Brown is stubborn and won’t budge and since Cincinnati drafted Jessie Bates’s replacement in the 1st round look for the Bengals to trade FS Jessie Bates

5. Tony Wright
    Tony Wright 16 July, 2022, 16:28

Jessie Bates is the best FS in the NFL and will command top dollar, another team is going to get the top free safety in a trade

6. Yusuke Knight
    Yusuke Knight 16 July, 2022, 18:07

Congrats Austin

7. Coach Unchained
    Coach Unchained 16 July, 2022, 19:50

Every other day I look up the Falcons 2022 depth chart and prior to yesterday Deion Jones was 3rd behind Troy Anderson, but yesterday I checked they had him #1 for the first time since the new league year. So I just thinking he may still be hear to start the season.

8. Wallace Smith
    Wallace Smith 16 July, 2022, 21:22

What’s good mad Mike I think Deion Jones is going to be a Falcon for this year bc I think trades are kinda done for now unless a team gets a key player injury during camp but if we was still over the cap then trading Deion or cutting him to get us under the cap then I think that would have happened already but that’s just my opinion.

9. BlizzardMikeRyerson
    BlizzardMikeRyerson 16 July, 2022, 21:49

the outro is fire🔥 Mad Mike 🙏🏿

10. Coach
    Coach 16 July, 2022, 21:59

Keep him one more year

11. Samuel Davis
    Samuel Davis 16 July, 2022, 22:16

Usually when the rumor keeps coming up about a trade it happens. I don't think Dion Jones will be on this Falcon team long term.

12. Christopher Howard
    Christopher Howard 17 July, 2022, 13:35

I LOVE YOU MAD MIKE

13. MakeUFumble
    MakeUFumble 17 July, 2022, 16:44

Why do we have to trade Deion jones

14. Screwball8388