Disproving a FALSE Houston Texans narrative about the teams rebuild!?

1. Christopher McCoy
    Christopher McCoy 12 July, 2022, 15:57

Nobody likes the Texans

2. barbacoa666
    barbacoa666 12 July, 2022, 15:59

The Bleacher Report is the National Enquirer of sports.

3. HighlyQuestionable
    HighlyQuestionable 12 July, 2022, 16:05

Love the addition of the zach Wilson jersey

4. eric saenz
    eric saenz 12 July, 2022, 16:16

I said it yesterday, but I’ll say it again today. Jake Asman is underrated. Change my mind.

5. Juan Flores
    Juan Flores 12 July, 2022, 16:19

I read that report and knew y’all were gonna cover that bilge love the show fellas

6. Jeff Poehl
    Jeff Poehl 12 July, 2022, 16:25

Caserio drafted Mills,Collins,Lopez,last year,which isn't bad,considering he started in 3rd round

7. Jeff Poehl
    Jeff Poehl 12 July, 2022, 16:28

Two more years of Caserio drafting,and we have a whole new,young,good team,writer doesn't know what hes talking about

8. Greg P
    Greg P 12 July, 2022, 17:07

I think that the article makes a lot of great points. Points that I made myself about their last draft. At the same time I would not give the Texans a failing grade I would give them a grade of "incomplete"

9. Robert Thornhill
    Robert Thornhill 12 July, 2022, 18:45

I dislike bleacher report very much, but if you look in the past 10-15 years the Texans are the worst in the city on rebuilding.
    I know the Rockets, and Texans are both in the same boat, with the Rockets 1yr ahead, (drafting wise) but the Texans most recent draft sure doesn’t have them exciting me near as much as the rockets do.

Sorry

10. KingSkull 128
    KingSkull 128 12 July, 2022, 22:04

Texans are getting better

11. Kenneth Cline
    Kenneth Cline 12 July, 2022, 22:09

Not buying the report thing. But here’s an idea of what you could do. Buy the guy some fishing rods and give it to him just in case he needs something to use for his clickbait.

12. Han Fastolfe
    Han Fastolfe 12 July, 2022, 22:50

Caserio did a metric shit ton of roster cleansing to have a huge amount of cap space open up next season. Davis Mills either proves hes the man or the Texans go after a QB either via draft or FA next season with their $. Bleacher Report totally out of touch with the Texans.

13. Slo2Roll
    Slo2Roll 13 July, 2022, 09:11

The Cincinnati Bengals rebuild is going well. Be nice if the Texans could follow that model.

14. Anthony Richard
    Anthony Richard 13 July, 2022, 11:40

I don’t trust any of these “Experts”, because they pay very little attention to teams out of the spotlight

15. eddie mena
    eddie mena 13 July, 2022, 11:41

it's about taking the right risk. yeah let Mills do what he has to but take a risk on the Jimmy garoppolo to wait in the wings just in case if something breaks down. may be a wide receiver here and there from the free agency.