BROWNS SECRET WEAPONS TOO WATCH IN THE PRESEASON

Cleveland Browns Daily Livestream – 9/24

WAYS THE BROWNS CAN FIX THEIR KICKER PROBLEM

1. clevelandcbi
    clevelandcbi 12 July, 2022, 16:47

My son's HS coach said we got the steal of the draft when we picked up David Bell at WR. Here's to hoping he's right.

2. Steven B
    Steven B 12 July, 2022, 17:07

I think Greedy is good enough to get something in a trade. He seems worth a 4th or 5th at least

3. Michael Jones
    Michael Jones 12 July, 2022, 17:18

Yo quincy, I think a video of you explaining some football terminology and schemes would be dope. At least for me, and I imagine for a lot of us, I have no idea what a '3 tech' is lol. Would be super helpful I think

4. Drew Snyder
    Drew Snyder 12 July, 2022, 17:23

The browns should be worried about the other teams secret weapons their massage therapists

5. Zachary Kyle
    Zachary Kyle 12 July, 2022, 17:26

Can't wait to see your reaction to perrions first career sack

6. Craig Greene
    Craig Greene 12 July, 2022, 17:42

Ill call it now Felton becomes more of a slot wr

7. R B
    R B 12 July, 2022, 18:19

Everyone go look at the browns record from 2008 to when Baker showed up. The browns didn t get 8 wins in a five year period until Baker showed up.

8. Jacob Shaw
    Jacob Shaw 12 July, 2022, 18:28

Bro, you upload, I’m gonna watch

9. Ben Smith
    Ben Smith 12 July, 2022, 18:28

I have a question if the browns don’t have a true veteran in the middle of the defense line are we only relying on clowney and Myles to develop a perrion? Who’s wing is he going to be under to learn how to stop the run

10. Charles Cummings Sr
    Charles Cummings Sr 12 July, 2022, 19:02

Training camp starts soon. I hope that the league will get the Watson situation resolved before then. I look forward to your reports from camp.

11. David Zagar
    David Zagar 12 July, 2022, 19:14

The Dawg Check ticker damn near gives me an epileptic seizure because it all most seems to strobe when I’m in a dark room. Please fix. I love the show and love when your on Browns daily with Dave Bacon. Keep up the good work. I think the Ultimate Cleveland sports show would be a great place for you to be a guest. Put my man Q on G Bush!!!

12. Liberty Outdoor Adventures
    Liberty Outdoor Adventures 12 July, 2022, 19:18

I think our rbs are Chubb Hunt Johnson and Ford (will be in active unless one of our 3 get hurt) Felton will be wr

13. Dr Ccrew
    Dr Ccrew 12 July, 2022, 19:18

Hot take/Perrion Winfrey will win DROY

14. Kevin Volan
    Kevin Volan 12 July, 2022, 20:18

Newsome moving to slot. To greedy would be next to ward. Who else you putting number 2 if not greedy ?

15. Ronald Rosen
    Ronald Rosen 12 July, 2022, 22:32

Ford! Period! I really think he is a difference maker

16. Basher
    Basher 12 July, 2022, 22:45

Greedy ain’t the man,I trade him in a heartbeat for a DL,Bell is a hidden gem great pick,Njoku is gonna breakout this year.Schwartz has to step it up or he’s just another track star that couldn’t make it on the field. DL and Depth on the Oline are a concern.

17. Cottonwood Slim
    Cottonwood Slim 12 July, 2022, 23:14

I don't think Winfree can be double teamed when Myles and Jadeveon are on the field. There aren't enough offensive linemen to double team all 3 of them.

18. Captain Orange
    Captain Orange 12 July, 2022, 23:45

Greedy is injury depth. A loss at CB1 or CB2 will cost you a SB. There is not a great market for Greedy until he shows hisdurability. If he has a good year he will likely get resigned by AB for a fair price. I've liked every one of his contracts so far. Jury is still out on Watson. Myles is a bargain at $25M per. He will want a lot more next time.
    Winovich, Wright, Winfrey, Woods, De'Ernest, Felton, Ford, and Grant are destined to be core Special Teamers.
    & Santos-Silva and Isaiah Weston…if they stick.
    Good upload Q.

19. Kevin Renode
    Kevin Renode 13 July, 2022, 00:14

Q, I really think you need to go independent or go patreon, just a thought Let's Go!!!Dawg Pound!!!

20. Dan B
    Dan B 13 July, 2022, 08:51

I'm excited to see how Schwartz has progressed. I think most of the fans feel like he's not worth rostering, but the coaching staff seems to love him. Hope he's made a jump this year.