The COMMAND Post LIVE! | The Commanders are COMIN'! + Chase Back At OTAs + Coach & Players Speak

Washington Football Team right to move Collins

Seattle Seahawks VS Washington Football Team Postgame Discussion Stream

1. Baby- -GlocK
    Baby- -GlocK 2 June, 2022, 02:12

Didn’t Dwayne over throw gibby vs the ravens and people kept saying that was the play that got him benched, mad I missed the stream I was in the er getting stitched up

2. Broderick Kea
    Broderick Kea 2 June, 2022, 06:01

Lou!! How are you brother? Are you ok? Because you look like you were sleepy or something? Your eyes looked weak. Just checking on you brother..
    Concerning our team. I do not have any excitement yet. We will see how I feel by training camp. Also I'm concerned with Terry sitting out, only because of hamstring issues. God bless you and your family..

3. Gary B
    Gary B 2 June, 2022, 07:26

I luv'd that 5 game winning streak. Glad Ron does too. It's not about being old skool or content with low point differential. As Louie says "one doesn't precede the other". It's about ball control and imposing your will on a team, not putting undue pressure on the QB but spreading it among the other skill players.

We can win such style of games by a larger margin than our 4 game streak with improved play, greater versatility of playcalling and more effective chunk plays down the field.

60/40 run/pass ratio is great. It would not only extend drives, but would open up explosive plays allowing everyone opportunity to eat. Defenses would have to decide should they crowd the box and stop all this excessive running or play deep and minimize the 20-40+ yds chunk plays.

4. TheVoiceOfAllThings
    TheVoiceOfAllThings 2 June, 2022, 09:34

6:51 you know it's a Black Man's house whenever you hear that fire alarm beep 🤣🤣🤣

5. Timothy Lauman
    Timothy Lauman 2 June, 2022, 10:29

Once we release Landon we must resign Terry. The cap space is there

6. Troy DeWeever
    Troy DeWeever 2 June, 2022, 10:32

Good Morning my Washington Redskins that's right I will still say that. Now for all the sports casters and YouTube podcasters. I just want you to remember that nobody give Doug Williams a chance coming over from Tampa. You hear all the nonsense everyone was saying about him and we don't know how he was going to do in Washington. Well the best coach in my mind Good old Joe the best Gibbs. Joe saw something in Doug, and so on with Ron sees something in Commander Carson. When Doug came on that run to one of the best Super bowl I love to keep watching over and over again. Doug had Gary Clark, Art Monk, Timothy Smith, Ricky Smith, Clint Didier and the Hoggs. What did that team had that this team now have? Weapons' and more weapons. Commander Carson didn't have those in Ind Colts, and people only see the bad Carson on things he had to decide to do at that point. Now he has all the Weapons to pass the football too. We are going to the Super Bowl and everyone can take that to the bank.

7. Tae Foster
    Tae Foster 2 June, 2022, 11:50

Louie Tee da 🐐 keep pumping out great content brother!

8. Carson Chavis
    Carson Chavis 2 June, 2022, 11:51

I really hope we resign Terry. We also need to sign a veteran linebacker at some point. I’m not confident with David Mayo. I am however confident with Cole Holecomb being our middle linebacker.

9. Million
    Million 2 June, 2022, 12:52

I'm one to be always optimistic but I really truly think it's our year. I can't even wait until preseason

10. KevinthePRF
    KevinthePRF 2 June, 2022, 12:52

@louieteelive I tested your food theory and found schedule releases from many youtubers outside of our division. I was not disappointed. According to Jax/Colts/Ten/Hou/GB/Min/Det/Chi/Atl/SF/and Cleveland youtubers, we are definitely going 0-11 outside the division. Lol.

11. Lance Ewbank
    Lance Ewbank 2 June, 2022, 12:57

Watching the live chat is hilarious. People that were originally pi55ed about the Dotson pick going backwards like "BEEP" "BEEP" "BEEP"!!!… Next time WATCH TAPE first before acting like you know something.

12. Derek B
    Derek B 2 June, 2022, 17:46

#LOUIETEELIVE The Colts were overrated. Jonathan Taylor had a great season but he didn't have his 1st 100 yard rushing game until week 4 Dolphins and his 2nd was week 6 Texans. The "best line in football" was averaging less than 3.5 yards per carry in the losses during that 2-4 opening stretch. Week 5 vs Ravens Wentz went 25/35 for 402 2TD 0INT AND STILL LOST! No one wants to talk about that. Especially Irsay and Ballard.

13. Chris Taylor
    Chris Taylor 2 June, 2022, 18:23

Where can I watch these press conferences?

14. Billy Sulser
    Billy Sulser 2 June, 2022, 18:36

HIT THAT LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE IF U HAVEN'T ALL READY content is always on point trust and believe much RESPECT LOUIE TEE

15. Offto anotherworld
    Offto anotherworld 2 June, 2022, 19:19

Jaguars defense was good last year. They gave Bengals fits. Don't sleep

16. Mike Lawry
    Mike Lawry 2 June, 2022, 20:43

We start off 5-1 you gonna go to a game Lou 👀👀?

17. Mike Lawry
    Mike Lawry 2 June, 2022, 20:43

We start off 5-1 you gonna go to a game Lou 👀👀?

18. White Rabbit
    White Rabbit 3 June, 2022, 00:14

Just remember this, the scariest part about playing the Jags and lions first is they don’t know they bad yet so the will play as if they got a shot!

19. Murakami Official
    Murakami Official 3 June, 2022, 01:41

The one thing I’ve heard rumors about that I really want to see us do is sign Star Lotuleli. If we can do that, re-sign Terry, and get a veteran LB to add to that room I’ll be happy.