Get Back to Having Fun and Making Plays | Kevin Byard Player Interview

Takeaways from Bills vs. Titans on Monday Night Football

1. Connor Hoffstetter
    Connor Hoffstetter 2 June, 2022, 15:29

Titans and Colts are so close in talent that, I could take either to win and feel comfortable

2. California Dreaming
    California Dreaming 2 June, 2022, 15:46

I think the Colts are a bad bet simply because you have to pay 115 to win 100. In reality the better bet is of course the Titans because the payout is better and they have Henry. Plus the Colts keep underperforming by using every other teams’ QB castoffs. Now I really liked Rivers as he was an incredible passer — you’ll never see a quicker release — and he almost beat the Bills in the playoffs his last year. Matt Ryan though is past his prime even though if I were a coach I’d far rather have Ryan than Wentz. But how about going out on a limb? The Jags should be vastly improved as Trevor will be in his second year and they have a good coach now. I’m not saying the Jags win the division but if I were going to bet I’d put maybe 75-percent on the Titans and 25-percent on the Jags. I’d probably win because in reality the Titans should take the division, but I might win big if the Jags somehow pull off a miracle, which could actually happen. Maybe I’m in the minority but, for the life of me, I don’t understand the fascination with the Colts. Indy almost constantly underperforms. (I believe Houston got a boatload of picks for the Deshaun trade although I haven’t looked at their draft. If they drafted well they should be somewhat improved.)

3. Dadson worldwide
    Dadson worldwide 2 June, 2022, 15:51

Titans are one of the easiest to bet on and Vegas like that about lower volume bets that don't get favorable media coverage

4. Weston Sensitive titans fan
    Weston Sensitive titans fan 2 June, 2022, 15:52

Titans are the bet not just because I’m a fan you tell me a pissed off Derrick Henry hearing the non sense about how JT is better and people lying about Tannehill intentions and Vrabel who is an alpha and counted out again for the division I like the titans

5. TL Home
    TL Home 2 June, 2022, 15:58

Colts and Titans have great running backs. Who else comes close??

6. Jacob Ray
    Jacob Ray 2 June, 2022, 16:20

Vegas always under estimates the Titans so its not shocking

7. Aaron Rhodes
    Aaron Rhodes 2 June, 2022, 17:35

Titans will win it AGAIN

8. big man Y
    big man Y 2 June, 2022, 19:07

Its every year not surprise titan up

9. Dank Vada
    Dank Vada 2 June, 2022, 19:36

Titans are still a team nobody wants to play against BUT even w/ AJ had the wordst WR corps of any playoff team and prob have the worst pass catchers in the entire NFL now after losing AJ, had the worst OL of any playoff team and got even worse

10. Jordan Cobb
    Jordan Cobb 2 June, 2022, 19:42

Lol Colts

11. Idaho Spud
    Idaho Spud 2 June, 2022, 20:07

Thats easy money right there. Got $200 on Tennessee to 3 peat the afcs, and $100 on Henry comeback poty

12. Airio Carter
    Airio Carter 2 June, 2022, 21:17

Titan 🆙

13. eddie brown
    eddie brown 2 June, 2022, 23:04

I always laugh when I guy throws cuss words out and it sounds like it's forced and not really necessary, that's Simms….he's like a 3rd string clipholder in the NFL pretending now he's an insider.

14. Plugged in 615
    Plugged in 615 3 June, 2022, 00:34

This is every year Titans love being the underdogs