BALTIMORE RAVENS WIN VS Kc! BIG TOUCHDOWNS! ALL TOGETHER!

RAVENS INTERESTED IN TYRANN MATHIEU BUT…

Best team in Afc?? Ravens Raiders Bills Titans?

1. Matthew Johnson
    Matthew Johnson 2 June, 2022, 00:33

Another great video

2. tyrese
    tyrese 2 June, 2022, 00:44

Roman needs to take his own advice 😹😹😹

3. Drb500
    Drb500 2 June, 2022, 01:29

Greg Roman saying that he's going to make changes so he can make sure LAMAR brings his butt to OTAs… Once the season start he's going back to the same thing 🤣🤣🤣

4. Piven Hughes
    Piven Hughes 2 June, 2022, 02:39

It was the Vikings game that we gave the return on special teams.

5. Old Guy Gaming Network
    Old Guy Gaming Network 2 June, 2022, 02:54

If I am the Ravens owner and I see ONE called QB run I would FIRE Greg Roman on the spot. If you watch the second half of the Colts game when they spread out the offense and let Lamar throw the ball they were unstoppable. Open up the offense and let Lamar play out of the shotgun and only run when there is nothing available throwing.

6. Tay Tay
    Tay Tay 2 June, 2022, 04:56

The Baltimore Ravens fan base is the only fan base that blames their offense coordinators for the offense woes just think about every offense coordinator y’all had you didn’t like and blame him for everything instead of blaming the players. 1 Matt Cavanaugh,2 Jim Fassel 3 Cam Cameron,4 Marc Trestman,5 Mary Mornhinweg and now 6 Greg Roman so you telling that all these OC suck and the players have nothing to do with it … Fire Greg Roman and the next OC y’all still will not like.👍👍👍👍

7. J.B.T.A.T (JyeBaby Two-A-Tactical)

Greg trippin he need to take his own advice. He will be our downfall this season unfortunately

8. MARI
    MARI 2 June, 2022, 05:33

Roman saying this is ironic sounds like he's talking about himself

9. Clarence Amis -MDH-
    Clarence Amis -MDH- 2 June, 2022, 05:37

Greg Roman needs to be in politics cause every year this guy says the same thing every year, HE MUST CANT FIND THE COMBINATION FOR "THE SAFE". As far as Lamar this is what happens when you dont have an agent, if he has problems early if he comes back press will blame him not not being there, but mandatory minicamp doesnt start till the 14th, we will see

10. Clarence Amis -MDH-
    Clarence Amis -MDH- 2 June, 2022, 05:39

Sounds like "keep doing us, stay the same, figure it out" lol

11. Jared Netcliff
    Jared Netcliff 2 June, 2022, 05:43

I see Lamar Jackson leaving Miami/Eagles😢…EDC needs to hold these coaches accountable. I forgot there all buddy buddy. G-Ro needs to go we can't even get wash up WR vets to come visit SMH.

12. Will Chatman
    Will Chatman 2 June, 2022, 06:40

I appreciate the recap. I wanted to watch the presser and didn’t have the time. Love your content brother! Stay blessed!

13. Drew matteo
    Drew matteo 2 June, 2022, 08:40

Ask Roman how they offense can/will do those things with him behind the wheel? What can you possibly evolve from running 98% of the time?

14. glquam07
    glquam07 2 June, 2022, 08:55

Hehe, no. Ain't falling for it this time, Mr. Vault Roman.

If he doesn't counter blitzes (Miami), stop running on 3rd and long (almost all season) and use pass concepts that don't have receivers run into the same area (again, almost all season), then he needs to go.

15. Missile87redefined
    Missile87redefined 2 June, 2022, 09:00

The lip service from Roman don’t move me lol

16. Frantz Augustin
    Frantz Augustin 2 June, 2022, 10:09

My sentiments exactly!!! Lamar???

17. Kaliel Barmer
    Kaliel Barmer 2 June, 2022, 12:46

Yeah, I can’t lie man, I’m starting to get a little nervous about this Lamar situation. I wish he would just show up

18. AkeemDay1RavensFan
    AkeemDay1RavensFan 2 June, 2022, 15:11

Lol @ Ingraven “IDK man, the vibe with Harbs and Greg with Lamar just seems to be off.” Lamar know these guys can’t get it done. Get my man LJ a real coaching staff.

19. Vegeta
    Vegeta 2 June, 2022, 22:40

I think Lamar and the ravens agree for him to miss it so Greg Roman can adapt to different players instead of depending on Lamar playmaking ability.

20. David Herrera
    David Herrera 3 June, 2022, 02:08

Greg Roman isn’t THAT bad I just think as fans we have extremely high standards that he may not live up to. As fans we’re just really on edge with Lamar not signing yet, Hollywood and Sammy Watkins leaving only upside we’ve had to look forward to is the defense and everyone being healthy again

21. AkeemDay1RavensFan
    AkeemDay1RavensFan 3 June, 2022, 07:44

I get concerned every time I hear guys are being asked to line up in different places. I understand you wanna be able to disguise coverages and have some versatility. But a jack of all trades usually is a master of none. And more often than not the Ravens have failed miserably when they are bent on playing guys out of position. Sounds like Wink 2.0 to me. Can’t wait till Harbaugh is finally relieved of his duties as a set back coach.