New York Jets 2022-23 RECORD PREDICTION!

NFL Picks New York Jets vs. New England Patriots Week 7

1. Daniel Meehan
    Daniel Meehan 1 June, 2022, 12:04

Simms is probably the worst evaluator of talent. Wouldnt hold much value either way.

2. jamal hinson
    jamal hinson 1 June, 2022, 12:32

Simms just mad cause he was trash….🗑🗑🗑

3. GSD Mickey29
    GSD Mickey29 1 June, 2022, 13:10

Simms is high on Zack Wilson , The only reason I am not all in on Zack Wilson is because I could have said the same about Sam Darnold good flashes good games and you all know the rest of the story.

4. Kevin Hockersmith
    Kevin Hockersmith 1 June, 2022, 13:15

Stephen A. Smith doesn't know these things. Jets are " TRASH" Did he ever even play high school?

5. Kay Newren
    Kay Newren 1 June, 2022, 13:25

JETS WIN IN PLAYOFFS GO TO SUPER BOWL 🏈 ZACH HAS 30 TD AND 35OO YARDS IS JETS MVP ✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

6. AMF Shadow
    AMF Shadow 1 June, 2022, 13:37

BYU and jets fan here, in 2019 Zach went for 11 touchdowns and 9 picks in a season that looked eerily similar to his first nfl season (dropped passes, freak injury, overall young team), the year after?….33 Tds and 3 ints, the guy just gets better

7. Rich
    Rich 1 June, 2022, 14:27

He played SO well at the end of the season!!!! Let's GOOOO JETS ✅️ 🔥

8. Tyrone Williams
    Tyrone Williams 1 June, 2022, 15:10

I really hope Zach makes these critics believers, and why do I have the urge to call Chris Simms (Butthead)

9. Gitmo Bob
    Gitmo Bob 1 June, 2022, 15:18

I disagree about Mac Jones who basically was asked to dump the ball off. As soon as the better teams figured out what was going on and tightened up he struggled. Interestingly to me was ZW was calling audibles at the line as a rookie and Darnold in 3 years wasn't given that responsibility.

10. Mathys Campagna
    Mathys Campagna 1 June, 2022, 15:19

swap daniel jones and jameis winston

11. Faco Lots
    Faco Lots 1 June, 2022, 15:29

Love Simms breakdowns, I’ve been listening to him since Bleacher Report and he holds way more credibility with me over analyst and other tv personalities.

12. Anthony Phouthakhanty
    Anthony Phouthakhanty 1 June, 2022, 15:32

This season is gonna show who Zach is. He has weapons, learned the offence, felt the speed and is putting work in the off-season. You can see at the end of the season he got way more comfortable and let’s face it. Our team overall last year didn’t help him.

13. bmitarotondo
    bmitarotondo 1 June, 2022, 16:04

This seems more like a prediction/projection for this season rather than a current ranking. No way Zach is currently better than Winston, Hurts, or Lawrence. And I would argue that if you had to win a game right now, you'd be better off with Goff or Mariota. I love the Jets and I hope Zach succeeds, but after last season, I need to see it to believe it.

14. diggemsmcks
    diggemsmcks 1 June, 2022, 17:52

zach Wilson mechanics will be fixed I’m not worried JETSALLDAYEVERYDAY

15. Lawrence Hobson
    Lawrence Hobson 1 June, 2022, 17:54

33 Geno Smith, and 32 Sam Darnold…. Both ex Jets, so I'm glad to see that Zach is ahead of them and ahead of the other QBs that were drafted in his class..

16. Mit Flair
    Mit Flair 1 June, 2022, 19:48

I believe in Zach. His arm talent looks elite as well as his ability to escape in the back field.

17. SirRobin
    SirRobin 1 June, 2022, 20:06

So last week I decided to take a closer look at last year's games. There had been so much talk about how bad Zach's first half of his season was that I expected all kinds of misfires and crappy mechanics in that opening game with Carolina. What blew me away was how GOOD he looked: he was making decent completions, doing his checkdowns, it was a surprisingly good game, all things considered. I then got to thinking about WHY there was so much deterioration in his game as the season wore on, and then it occured to me that it had to be the culmination of the overall poor quality of the team in general. I'm not blaming the coaches and other players, I'm just thinking that he had been sinking with the rest of the ship. I hope he overcomes this.

18. Neno
    Neno 1 June, 2022, 20:35

Daniel Jones ahead of Zack Wilson no way Jose

19. Rob Graham
    Rob Graham 1 June, 2022, 20:44

Wilson Needs to be Better then 22nd to justify being selected 2nd over all!! Go Jets!!

20. Benny Blanco
    Benny Blanco 2 June, 2022, 09:00

We’ll surprise teams this year!

21. Nolan D
    Nolan D 3 June, 2022, 01:23

isn't the Chris Simms the guy who didn't even have Tip in his top 5 edge rankings? Yeah sure im gonna trust him lmao
    Where I'd rank Zack probs lower than Simms, he still has a lot of work to do still on ball placement going forward

22. Rags Morales
    Rags Morales 3 June, 2022, 08:36

Hard to surmise a numerical summary without a clear understanding of the numerical formula. What value does the overall record have? What value of the injured players and their replacements? What value of fundamentals? What value of dropped passes and how that’s a calculation? What value of opposing defenses? Value of coaching and systems? My biases aside, I believe in his talent, work ethic and budding ability to lead. We’ll see how far he can go with that. The first four games will be an interesting experiment. Be be a realist isn’t negative; to be a realist means the prediction is always 50/50-either a thing is or it isn’t. So realistically, we can have a better understanding at the end of the year once we “calculate” the events that lead to a record. J!E!T!S!

23. Dennis Montalvo
    Dennis Montalvo 3 June, 2022, 09:21

We all know Zach needs to bring his A game or this thing ain’t going anywhere.