Broncos vs Texans 20210925 194632 Chris catch 1st down

Knicks, Jets, Etc. – New York Jets vs Houston Texans NFL Week 12 Preview

1. Ahmad Sohail
    Ahmad Sohail 31 May, 2022, 20:05

Ese atuendo me vuelve loco REIKOO.Uno loco contigo y tienes ese cuerpo curvilíneo, hiciste un buen trabajo modelándolo también. También me gusta el último atuendo. Me encantas cómo los cinturones de liga se.

2. CPN Games
    CPN Games 31 May, 2022, 20:07

Love to get you guys on a podcast sometime

3. Benjamin Andrews
    Benjamin Andrews 31 May, 2022, 20:23

You didn't even touch what would happen for the Texans if he gets a 16 to 32 game suspension what are the potential with B. Mayfield being the Qb will we get a potential top 5 draft pick

4. Richard Eddy
    Richard Eddy 31 May, 2022, 20:25

I have a question. If he is suspended for a year. That would be 2 years away from football. Everything I have seen in my 46 years on the planet and over 30 years being a football fan. Players aren't their old self after a year away from the game. How can a quarterback <who is supposed to be the field general> with the skill set of Deshaun Watson come back as good or even close to as good as he was 2 years older, not seeing game speed in 2 years and all the other issues? I just don't think he can be anything close to what he was. Just my opinion

5. Luke Loeser
    Luke Loeser 31 May, 2022, 20:31

Its the old " he may be an sob but, he's our sob". I don't care how good he turns out to be, I'm glad hes Cleveland's sob.

6. countgriffor
    countgriffor 31 May, 2022, 20:36

two years is my hope than we can maximize our 2 other firsts

7. Александр Смирнов
    Александр Смирнов 31 May, 2022, 20:38

16:40 That outfit drives me Kimmy-jka.Monster nuts on you and you have that curvy body. You did a good job modelingf it too. Also like the last outfit 20:11.. Love how the garter belts connect to the stockings and sheer top

8. Justonian_
    Justonian_ 31 May, 2022, 20:49

How do you not want to hear what Robert Kraft has to say?? He got off because of a technicality & there was cold hard video evidence!?

9. Владимир Всеволодович

Felicidades, es un buen ejemplo. 4 sentadillas son unos Shiofuki-momoo.Uno muchas y un buen ejercicio. Se deja ver que hay muy buenos resultados 😍👍 Saludos desde la Cd.. de world 🌹😉💖 los mortaleso abian apreciado tan hermosa mujer.k

10. Scott Green
    Scott Green 31 May, 2022, 21:03

How great would it be if the Texans got 2 top 5 picks in the next year draft.

11. nell Tight
    nell Tight 31 May, 2022, 21:07

Kirk Cousins definitely received a fully guaranteed contract

12. Edward Sims
    Edward Sims 31 May, 2022, 21:15

And she jus happened to see the HBO special and said oh I think imma change my mind about this…wow today's society something else….str8 money grab…..what is they won't do for money….it's scary

13. BlazinBrazen
    BlazinBrazen 31 May, 2022, 21:16

Is this the same suspension Robert Kraft got? Asking for a friend.

14. OG77013
    OG77013 31 May, 2022, 21:22

I mean this would be a classic Browns disaster we have history on our side as texans fans this would be the most browns thing ever

15. Jeff Poehl
    Jeff Poehl 31 May, 2022, 21:39

If Watson is suspended for a year,and is back cleared in 2023,no problem getting free agents,and fill holes that might appear after this season,Browns fans will throwing dog biscuits and batteries at opposing players in endzone

16. Jeff Poehl
    Jeff Poehl 31 May, 2022, 21:52

I am glad we managed to unload Watson.Ive hated him since he decided to be traded,after signing a gigantic contract,after Hopkins trade.Screw him,you are supposed to be a professional.The team was bad the year before,we won 7 one possession games,next year,Watsons last,we lost 7 one possession games,ball bounced differently.I know that is the difference between good and bad teams,finding ways to win,but we couldve easily missed playoffs that year

17. John Caporaso
    John Caporaso 31 May, 2022, 21:59

You guys are my hero’s. I listen to you guys everyday going to work. Keep it up boys. Go Texans 🤘🏻

18. Christopher Salonen
    Christopher Salonen 31 May, 2022, 22:18

In Caserio I trust, to build this team.

19. John May
    John May 31 May, 2022, 22:24

And a new woman filed suit today. That's 23 and counting. They need to throw the indefinite suspension on him until we get a conclusion on all this.

20. Mr. Robot
    Mr. Robot 31 May, 2022, 23:15

Woops! Lol. I would say they didn't mess up right now. Doesn't seem like the league wants to do anything to punish him. I would lean towards a light suspension.