Minnesota Vikings will play the New Orleans Saints in London in Week 4!

The Carolina Panthers Stole Draft Picks From The Saints

1. J Alford
    J Alford 30 May, 2022, 09:31

Lattimore
    Ram
    Mike T

2. Wolf Bisbing
    Wolf Bisbing 30 May, 2022, 09:37

I don’t agree with Lattimore as top 3 on the Saints.
    Demario Davis
    Alvin Kamara
    And since this is a projection I’m going with Chris Olave.
    I also think Tyrann Mathieu and Paulson Adebo will be ahead of Lattimore. Lattimore needs to stay focused even when it’s not a top receiver he’s guarding. That lack of focus keeps him out of the top 5 for me. Adebo at the end of the season was starting to shut guys down so if he continues to get even better as I think he will he surpasses Lattimore’s lack of focus.

3. Jerry Pore Jr. aka The OG

checkboy8 30 May, 2022, 10:32

Kamara
    D.davis
    Ramcyzk

6. harry pitts
    harry pitts 30 May, 2022, 11:19

2022 top offensive performance (to get to Superbowl) Jamis, MT,Taysom Hill ,Olave,Penning.
    Top performances defense: Pete Warner,Payton Turner,Paulson Adebo,alontae taylor.
    Based on who can make the biggest improvement impact!

7. harry pitts
    harry pitts 30 May, 2022, 12:55

How is Will Lutz?

8. Matthew Vides
    Matthew Vides 30 May, 2022, 16:42

Bro that intro still gives me goosebumps from time to time.

9. Matthew Vides

M.Davenport
    M.Thomas
    P.Werner

And J. WINSTON!!!! 💯💯💯

11. Raoul
    Raoul 31 May, 2022, 12:54

I’m glad we’re at a point with the saints where it’s actually pretty difficult to give a ranking like this 😅 Says a lot about your team, but my ranking would go somethin like

1. Shon – really turned our secondary around right out of the gate since his debut, and made me start liking this defense again
    2. Demario – tackle and sack machine, natural leader and is a perfect combination of dawg energy with precise skill set
    3. Ramczyk / Kamara – offensive cornerstones, one compliments the other, also both really helped take a lot of load from Brees’ shoulders during the ending stages of his career

very honorable mentions: Healthy MT, Tyrann, Healthy Davenport, Cam