EAGLES JALEN HURTS PROVING HE WILL BE A ELITE QB! PHILADELPHIA EAGLES FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK

Philadelphia eagles vs New York Jets week 13 highlights

Philadelphia Eagles take the field, warm up, home opener

1. DaBoulFeer
    DaBoulFeer 30 May, 2022, 18:21

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

2. DaBoulFeer
    DaBoulFeer 30 May, 2022, 18:21

Fly Eagles Fly 💚💚🦅💚🦅🦅🦅💚🦅

3. Further AM
    Further AM 30 May, 2022, 18:45

They saying Daniel Jones is a better QB HA!!!! Jones only got 11 td last year.. Hurts alone got 10 rushing TD HAHAHA!!!!!! Fuck the Giants!

4. 100SecondWorkout
    100SecondWorkout 30 May, 2022, 18:54

Philadelphia stop being bitches and learn for once what it’s like to cheer on a future star !

5. smokLah
    smokLah 30 May, 2022, 20:29

We getting ready to start another chapter🦅🦅💪🏿

6. kazehana877
    kazehana877 30 May, 2022, 22:51

If Jalen Hurts shows any growth from last season, there will be no defense good enough to shut down everything.

7. Eric Reese
    Eric Reese 30 May, 2022, 22:56

What I notice is Hurts can throw a back shoulder fade.Jalen hasn’t had a big body wr since Alshon now put AJ in the picture makes this season interesting.

8. stony2494
    stony2494 31 May, 2022, 04:53

Man, I love these videos!! 😎👍

9. Cameron Holmes
    Cameron Holmes 31 May, 2022, 13:23

Idk about Elite I think he can prove he can be good but idk if he'll ever be elite per say.

10. TokenMoose
    TokenMoose 1 June, 2022, 09:29

If he does, I want everyone that ever doubted him. To keep their same energy, we don't need no bandwagon fans. We're still trying to get rid of the ones we have here in Philly.

11. fuss
    fuss 1 June, 2022, 10:08

Can’t wait to see him be a backup by next year. Kid makes Tua look like drew brees. Enjoy getting swept again rat birds. You’ll have to convince yourself trading up for a qb next year was the right move all along

12. I'M ALL OUT OF BUBBLE GUM!
    I'M ALL OUT OF BUBBLE GUM! 1 June, 2022, 10:43

He definitely has potential. But I just can't get past the fact that he played way worse against teams with winning records….. I'm not going to make any assumptions until I see him play this season. He has no excuses now. He has everything he needs to become and elite QB. And if he can't then we know that he was never meant to be there from the start. McNabb never had this kind of offense. Foles never had this kind of offense. Vick never had this kind of offense…… So if Hurts can't produce then he needs to go… I don't want a runner. I want a QB who can throw at least 25tds a season and hover around 4K yards passing.