What Version Of Carson Wentz Will The Washington Commanders need to be Successful In 2022!

Giants vs Washington Week 2 Highlights | NFL 2021

1. Derrick Brown
    Derrick Brown 28 May, 2022, 18:19

Year 7 we are going to get the complete package of Carson Wentz best talent he’s been around the defense has to get back on track and be able to get off the field on 3rd down we will average 24 points a game should be enough to win atleast 10 games

2. tff ytre
    tff ytre 28 May, 2022, 18:21

16:40 That outfit drives me KIYOHARAA.Uno nuts on you and you have that curvy body. You did a good job modelingm it too. Also like the last outfit 20:11.. Love how the garter belts connect to the stockings and sheer top

3. T Roy
    T Roy 28 May, 2022, 18:23

I heard that D. Forrest has been doing his thing at the Buffalo Nickel role. Do you think he will advance in this role?

4. Dave S
    Dave S 28 May, 2022, 18:33

He's a Jekyll & Hyde. Like Forest Gump said, you never know what you're going to get.

5. Денис Алексеев
    Денис Алексеев 28 May, 2022, 18:58

La légende de gisellee.monster snowquen's est mon idole. C'est la personne que j'aspire à êtreu, c'est ma lumière du jour

6. The Lead Commander
    The Lead Commander 28 May, 2022, 19:06

If we get the Wentz from last season with the Colts and those numbers we will be tough to beat….

7. Eli Carson
    Eli Carson 28 May, 2022, 20:23

Pulling for CW ( HTTWC'S )

8. Bloodshot Sports
    Bloodshot Sports 28 May, 2022, 21:11

I ain’t even gonna hold you give me last year Wentz and we should be fine

9. 1323GamerTV
    1323GamerTV 29 May, 2022, 00:25

Unbalanced audio. My left ear was all Gotti, my right ear was left out

10. Jack Duncan
    Jack Duncan 29 May, 2022, 19:33

Washington is trash.

11. Alison Theiss
    Alison Theiss 30 May, 2022, 00:45

I'm a eagles fan I was a big fan but he is to reckless .I'm not a hater I hope the best team wins I'm a eagles fan he is a better QB than Dak fly eagles fly

12. Alison Theiss
    Alison Theiss 30 May, 2022, 00:48

As of right now I think he is the best QB in our division.i just hope hurts develop

13. xzDank
    xzDank 30 May, 2022, 01:09

I just hope the Washington curse don't get him.

14. Derrick Brown
    Derrick Brown 30 May, 2022, 10:08

Solid vid Juan. My personal opinion Carson is the best QB in the building since Gruden years and Kirk Cousins. Ron will want a balance offense so look towards 3rd downs when we start comparing him to previous QBS. What we have to hope for is his comprehension of the offense his first year here. I don't expect Turner to deviated from his offense too much just to make Wentz comfortable. I believe Turner wants to prove that his offense in all it's glory can really work. I personally don't think this is the right idea. What would be more suitable is to install an offense that is comparable to what Wentz is used to with principles of Turner offense to ease Carson into this type of offense. The great TB struggled in the early going in Tampa trying to run the full version of his new coaches offense and it wasn't until they started added more principles of what TB was used to before they took off. We could find ourselves in the same type of situation here and if egos are allowed to have they way then we shouldn't expect Carson to have this amazing season that most fans are dying to see. I think a reasonable expectation should be somewhere around 23TDS and 14 picks, slightly better then Taylor but not amazing. This will probably be a one year experiment which most will view as a fail. Most will blame Carson but I'm going to blame coaching. No one is talking about how Carson has played in one offense his whole career and now when all the chips are at state he's going to be asked to master a totally new scheme with many different principles in just one off season and if he is not amazing then it's a fail. What are your thoughts.