The Minnesota Vikings Should Destroy The Detroit Lions

1. jeff whitney
    jeff whitney 28 May, 2022, 19:44

I tuned in to watch the video because I thought FOR ONCE that they were actually going to have a show in which they did something other than the usual worn out tired ass old bitch fests about Cousins. I thought they were actually going to talk about Dalvin and well I guess they did for like a minute and a half and then…You guessed it, they're right back on the Bash Cousins train. Its not that they bash Cousins, its because THAT'S ALL THEY EVER FRIGGIN TALK ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. SKOLHAM
    SKOLHAM 28 May, 2022, 20:05

Wow Philly boy reads me twice in one week on the air Fan-Damntastic.
    If you'd read my other posts, I'm the guy who thanks Jud for full on Tanker mode predraft.
    I was 100% in favor of trading Kirk anywhere to anyone for a first round draft pick 2023
    As someone who is in broadcast engineering for over 40 years, Philly boy all that drool and slobber will affect your electronic equipment in the studio.
    So you can mislabel me, but I'm not one of those Kirk lovers, I'm just a realist he's the quarterback through 2023 give it a rest would you.

3. Thomas Snyder
    Thomas Snyder 28 May, 2022, 20:27

Let's make this team The Greatest SKOL on Turf!

4. James Lyon
    James Lyon 28 May, 2022, 20:39

I think you can argue Kirk either way. Mackey just picks the bad side of Kirk.

5. Lucas Beiler
    Lucas Beiler 28 May, 2022, 20:45

Love You Guys!!

6. Firestick
    Firestick 28 May, 2022, 21:10

Stop making the whole show about Kirk hate comments, sheesh. Unbearable to watch ya talk about the same crap over and over again. The peeps who comment those don't even watch the show, so you're not gonna convince them anyways. Feels like all us good fans are getting bashed when we did nothing wrong.

7. Matthiason
    Matthiason 28 May, 2022, 21:41

I love the breakdown of Kirk Cousins press conference. Kirk is literally Minnesota Sports fans. Not optimistic at all no joy. New offense is down played. Nee Rookies or F/A Signings is down played by Fans and they can never be joyful or optimistic. They are so bitter when anything happens they say "That's Minnesota Sports for you"
    Declan is definitely guilty of this.
    I'm from Los Angeles so I know about Championships. The cards are dealt ppl. This is the 2022 Vikings. Get on board or take the negativity somewhere else.
    Nobody likes I told you so person

8. Purple Punch 420
    Purple Punch 420 28 May, 2022, 23:57

Not exactly sure his rushing numbers will go up with the new offense being geared more toward the passing game, I do think he will have more all purpose and receiving yards but unlike Zimmer I don't think O'Connell will run him right into the ground. Zimmer was on track to end Cook's career early.

9. Brian Snider
    Brian Snider 29 May, 2022, 00:00

Phil who cares about rams this is Vikings n they don't have cook so…. Stop

10. Anthony Leydens
    Anthony Leydens 29 May, 2022, 08:34

I hope kene gets 10 to 15 touches a game. Too fast to waste

11. terry pitt
    terry pitt 29 May, 2022, 11:46

Cousins is never going to give you media heads, anything, but Vanilla Ice Cream! He is a pro!

12. terry pitt
    terry pitt 29 May, 2022, 11:46

I HAVE ONE NAME MATHEW STAFFORD!

13. Rusty Shackleford
    Rusty Shackleford 29 May, 2022, 13:02

I do think you guys are reading into the press conference too much. Most guys aren't trying to just tell the media everything so they'll give out linear/neutral answers for almost every question. It's a good strategy when it comes to the game itself honestly. That being said I'm not a big Kirk guy and I agree with most of your guys' takes on him.

14. Tom Van
    Tom Van 29 May, 2022, 16:43

Kirk Cousins check-downs were 7% last season and the average is 7% league-wise. Cousins is average in that department. Vs the teams we played last year we were 34% efficient and our opponents were 34% on third downs. We were tied for last on the number of third downs however; of the teams, we played we only had 14 more of them all year approx one more a game or less. Our offense/defense time on the field was just a minute or two vs our opponents we played.

Cousins has always been low keyed that is not news. It may be important to some that he exhibit emotions like they want to see but in the end, it's what the players feel about him and how they respond and we really don't know that. Leadership abilities and displays of it come in different forms. It seems to be a bit of focusing on a non-issue because he isn't as emotional about things as they are. If Kirk doesn't do well in the KOC system then for me it will be time to move on.

15. Greg Hakes
    Greg Hakes 29 May, 2022, 22:15

13:11 that huge collective group of people are called the Cousins Crusaders. And they will bend over backwards to
    make excuses for the pretty boy, in their minds he can do no wrong. Until they crasp the truth about Kirk, they will
    be only fooling themselves. Anyone with half a brain knows all of Kirk Cousins short comings.

16. Skol Vikings
    Skol Vikings 29 May, 2022, 22:56

Judd's a fraud & Phil couldn't be more hyperbolic. Hey Judd, a bachelor's degree in journalism is a far cry from a PhD in psychology FFS. And Phil, there is not a HUGE amount of people that think Kirk Cousins is gold. Just because you hear from the vocal minority doesn't make that group bigger than they are. But at least we didn't have to hear much from Declan today, since that guy often can't put together coherent sentences.

17. Stuart Norris
    Stuart Norris 30 May, 2022, 11:41

I could listen to Declan talk about the USFL all day

18. Rich Novek
    Rich Novek 30 May, 2022, 20:16

Phil, I don’t get it either. No more 500 football!

19. CJHamistheMan
    CJHamistheMan 31 May, 2022, 07:00

Mackey… it's BOOTH not Boone even though we know you love Boonie, the rookie's name is BOOTH. Think of ticket BOOTH. It's Ihmir Smith-Marsette all over again…

20. Jaygo Sev
    Jaygo Sev 31 May, 2022, 09:55

Judd's KDS is morphing into a full blown mania. What should Kirk should have said at thatb presser??? "Oh, this new offense is the most amazing thing ever, we are going to run and gun nonstop." C'mon!!!!` GTFOH

21. Logan McGuyer
    Logan McGuyer 1 June, 2022, 21:42

Does Mike Zimmer watch the Viking this season?