Fantasy Madden Sim February 1, 2022 | DAL vs TEN

Talkin' Chop with Adriana Bates – Week 7 @ Tennessee Titans

1. P2thaR
    P2thaR 27 May, 2022, 23:32

I would appreciate nothing but neg coverage for him around here…
    Would love to see him fall to #6 for me.

2. Roger Marr
    Roger Marr 27 May, 2022, 23:53

Gosh I cannot wait to snag him at the 1.04 and a couple weeks I'm super excited for this kid

3. Joe Hebert
    Joe Hebert 28 May, 2022, 00:12

Burks and Watson have the highest bust potential among the early receivers in this draft IMO. I am avoiding both.

4. Scott Kalnoske
    Scott Kalnoske 28 May, 2022, 07:18

Not crazy bout any of the WRs in this draft …they all scare me in one way or another
    I’ll try and get Burks in a start up draft maybe
    But I have London (2x) as my WR1, Watson as my best later (1.10-2.04) value (3x), and I’m exposed to Olave, Wilson both once. I missed out on Skyy Moore (he went over drafted) , and I picked up Dotson & Wendell as later picks too …I haven’t been able to get David Bell

5. Dadson worldwide
    Dadson worldwide 28 May, 2022, 10:38

After 6 years in jrob I trust. They believed Ryan can develop burks enough to make aj nearly obsolete so time will tell.
    He's a big that makes power plays that they can't replicate without pads and scrimmages.
    The drills are an advantage for the slot we and returners.

6. Dadson worldwide
    Dadson worldwide 28 May, 2022, 10:39

I think drake London is a corey Davis 2.0.Arthur likes that big body possession WR.This isn't what burka is. He's a spark and a explosive play coming off the bench.

7. one whorld
    one whorld 28 May, 2022, 12:09

Love you doing these little clip reviews. I always hear about them but never see them. Keep it up. Thanks!

8. Jeffrey Bolander
    Jeffrey Bolander 28 May, 2022, 14:14

Don't love the pick. I understand why, but damn this kid has big shoes to fill. We need him @ like 220 and 4.3-4.4 speed. Our qbs are and have been the worst at throwing down field and letting the WR make a play on the ball. Our Qbs need separation. Tanne won't throw to a covered wr. I get that he's bigger and will help the run game. But I don't think that's as big of an issue as they make it. If Tyreek Hill can block, then what are the other WRs excuses?

9. TheUndefeatedOfTheEast
    TheUndefeatedOfTheEast 28 May, 2022, 14:54

He look like a tight end he need to cut up a bit more.

10. james stricklin
    james stricklin 28 May, 2022, 23:17

As long as they figure out his allergies ,buy zyrtec coach vrabel

11. Sam Tobio
    Sam Tobio 29 May, 2022, 19:02

He would have been pushed out of bounds by a DB. That player didn’t want to touch him.

12. razorbackfan
    razorbackfan 29 May, 2022, 19:32

Burks is money everytime!!! Laughing at one's that are counting him out. He got sick at 1 practice, Noone know what he had going on, Stomach virus or anything. Dude is tough to the bone and plays like it. Send him back to Arkansas he can keep slicing SEC west DBs up.