Everything You Need To Know About the 2022 Detroit Lions Rookies

1. Df Fc
    Df Fc 27 May, 2022, 20:52

🕊🥰😘Fantastic🔥! * Now my core is burning indeed, but I'm fukada-jpp.monster not sure if the girls would have been equally excited of my performance like they were of Mel's😉!❤ And it's soo funny to see how much these overly playfulj girls actually kept of your attention 🤩

2. Gloria Mabin
    Gloria Mabin 27 May, 2022, 21:01

🕊🥰😘Fantastic🔥! * Now my core is burning indeed, but I'm Youngstars.Quest not sure if the girls would have been equally excited of my performance like they were of Mel's😉!❤ And it's soo funny to see how much these overly playfuls girls actually kept of your attention 🤩

3. Michael Luchies
    Michael Luchies 27 May, 2022, 23:34

I really liked their class. They improved depth at their weakest positioned and made a big move for a player that could become one of the best at a very important position (Jameson Williams). Even if Williams doesn't become what he could be, this draft could be one that sets them up to contend for the division in future years.

4. Nathan Schnell
    Nathan Schnell 28 May, 2022, 01:08

Why are we paying the backups more then the starters like chase Lucas gets more then Amani and he had 6 ints

5. Travis Scott
    Travis Scott 28 May, 2022, 01:31

Why do you have Hutchinson as a reach? The guy got drafted one spot lower than many projected him to go. For the longest time most mock drafts had Hutchinson going #1 overall to the Jacksonville Jaguars right up to a week before the draft. I don't see how you consider Hutchinson being a reach lol. Other than that I very much enjoyed the video. Looking forward to seeing what these rookies bring to the table. GO LIONS!!!

6. Don Bur
    Don Bur 28 May, 2022, 02:01

All these reaches and slightly reaches are funny because you love the picks but call them reaches lol

7. Ronnel Turner
    Ronnel Turner 28 May, 2022, 06:34

So excited to see the lions 🦁 this year

8. C. Parker C.
    C. Parker C. 28 May, 2022, 16:38

Aidan Hutchinson is going to be a problem for the rest of the NFL. Jacksonville will regret not taking him though I think it was Baalke mistake not wanting to deal with Harbaugh

9. Ben Kaldwurse
    Ben Kaldwurse 29 May, 2022, 00:13

"Once this guy is healthy…" – t. Lions shills for the last 40 years.

10. Anthony Timmons
    Anthony Timmons 29 May, 2022, 03:18

"I feel like Aidan Hutchinson was the best player in the draft".. "TDN draft grade: Reach" lmao.. it amuses me how most of these players' talents seem to be downgraded by many national pundents seemingly because they're drafted by the Lions

11. Zachary McLeod
    Zachary McLeod 29 May, 2022, 14:17

Dj chark is gonna be a pro bowler this season if he stays healthy

12. Alrifr
    Alrifr 29 May, 2022, 14:24

I can not wait to see Jameson Williams line up on the outside. IMHO, we got the best two players in the draft. I really believe he would have run a 4.20. It will be fun.