Season Trailer: Introducing

Rundown of Vikings In-House Free Agents: Who Should Stay? Who Should GO?

WinView Games Cowboys vs. Vikings Props Prediction Show

1. Tye Cox
    Tye Cox 26 May, 2022, 13:20

The thing that separates you from the others is your honest assessment regarding Kirkewa Jerome Ezekiel Cousins — yes, we can win a trophy 🏆 named after that famous Washington Redskins coach with Kirk. When he falters, you are honest about that as well, but the truth remains that we can win the Lombardi with Kirk.

2. Tye Cox
    Tye Cox 26 May, 2022, 13:24

Kirk has been the girl that they liked sleeping with but wouldn't commit to marriage with ~ you're always going to pay for sleeping with her one way or the other. 🤷

3. Terrell Dinkins
    Terrell Dinkins 26 May, 2022, 13:29

There not making the playoffs this year

4. Kieran McDonnell
    Kieran McDonnell 26 May, 2022, 13:43

These thumbnails never miss!

5. D B
    D B 26 May, 2022, 13:48

I think Kirk has not reached his potential, not even close. Zimmer and him were like oil and water. KAM, KOC, and Kirk Jerome Ezekiel Frickin (actually Daniel) Cousins is a ideal marriage. Can't wait for the fall!

6. Pulford_SKOL
    Pulford_SKOL 26 May, 2022, 14:01

My serious question what would these numbers truly look like without a Mike Zimmer Run RuN Run punt passsss offense

7. Clinton Reisig
    Clinton Reisig 26 May, 2022, 14:34

Vikings have been through this many times over the years. Looks GREAT on paper, but no plan matters while you are getting hit in the mouth. …. BUT …. The change toward a positive AND offense minded head coach can only help. I predict AT LEAST 2 more wins this season over last year, just on having a HC who meets with the quarterback and means it, too!

8. Devin Martz
    Devin Martz 26 May, 2022, 14:56

This will be the best version of Kirk yet, everything is coming together in a promising fashion. Optimism and pessimism are all we have right now, I choose to be optimistic about the future and I hope other Vikings fans agree. I have had many thoughts about the coach/GM situation the past few seasons and I think everything happened the way it was supposed to. I was hoping that we would fire Zimmer after a disappointing exit from the playoffs in the 2019 season and elevate Stefanski to head coach, while keeping Spielman in the fold. Spielman certainly had some misses but I liked the teams he put together and it is ultimately up to the coach to get everyone ready to play. Zimmer held us back, especially when it came to game/time management. I think this is where the KOC/KAM era will propel us forward, they are both very smart and I have high hopes for our Vikings. SKOL

9. Badfowl_Klymaxx
    Badfowl_Klymaxx 26 May, 2022, 15:30

I don't think Kirk has the ability to win the super bowl I just think that he's a stat patter and he's great doing that but as far as taking the team and making us a dangerous team offensively Kirk cousins put no fear in other defenses

10. Tom Van
    Tom Van 26 May, 2022, 15:34

Cousin is a good QB. This year will finally be a year where I am hopeful the offensive fires on all cylinders. Having a HC who works/likes you is huge. Having swag as a QB isn't necessary to be a good QB or to be productive. Lot of good it did for Brady, Rodgers, and Wilson last year. KOC is the person to push Cousins if he tries to be risk aversive and KOC will as he alluded to that in that when first hired he talked about Cousins being more aggressive and worrying too much. Those are fixable. But you need the right environment also that promotes that kind of interaction and not simply calling people out in team meetings and yelling.

11. Robert Harrie
    Robert Harrie 26 May, 2022, 15:35

Remember. Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl!

12. NWA744
    NWA744 26 May, 2022, 15:51

Keep Cousins for the next 3-4 years then go for Arch Manning.

13. Dreamer
    Dreamer 26 May, 2022, 16:12

Just remember all the bashers on Kirk when they winnin. DUDE gets way too much bashing. I've seen him throw DIMES. Especially to Thielen.

14. Dreamer
    Dreamer 26 May, 2022, 16:15

Hands down… Kirk is a guy that needs confidence boosts. Once you give him that, he CAN drag your team a long like any other QB. I watched it a few times. I like the fact that all the players seem supportive of each other. We lacked that for quite some time now.

15. Daniel J Hampshire
    Daniel J Hampshire 26 May, 2022, 16:22

I can’t remember who said it- a media platform or one of my friends, but I heard the point that they think the Vikings organization going into the ‘22 season after Rick and Zim were fired were in a position cap-wise and with the current contracts to “win now”/ “competitive rebuild.” It was discussed that perhaps the Wilfs when onboarding KOC and KAM discussed that they don’t want to tank just yet. If you look at a majority of our veterans, most have contracts that will end within 2 years. I think the deal was that the new regime plays it out- if they don’t have immediate success, a rebuild will be the idea. Within a two year time frame. Kirk is a large part of that obviously. He’s not bad, he’s a seasoned vet that can win games, it’s just up to the new front office to fix the other parts (O line & defense) I’m excited to see how it plays out. Even if they finish 8&9 like last season, I won’t be mad because I won’t have to hear Zimmer’s grumpy old ass in the pressers.

16. Team Athena The Entertainer
    Team Athena The Entertainer 26 May, 2022, 16:36

I think Purple FTW 🎥, Andrew Booth Jr 🏈 , and Lewis Cine 🏋🏾 is most important triangular relationship for teams in the NFL. Boom. These guys are gonna be the best rookies Vikings have had in awhile on D and our team is going to be TREMENDOUS. All these elite vets coming back. Healthy on both sides of the ball. I’m saying 16-2 minimum.

17. Mark Mercer
    Mark Mercer 26 May, 2022, 16:59

You can win with a top 15 guy. Your odds go up obviously the lower the number is. Kirk just needs to be a top 15 consistently and we will make playoffs. He just can't have his 3,4 game stretch where he looks like a backup which he pretty much has had every year.. The King has spoken 😂

18. Tucker Brandt
    Tucker Brandt 26 May, 2022, 17:04

Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'

19. Bryan Jones
    Bryan Jones 26 May, 2022, 22:35

If you put some thought into it you can calculate that the estimated responsibility for success or failure falls about 6-8% on the quarterback. It is the ultimate team game and there are 53 players on a team plus the coaching staff. People always say the quarterback gets too much credit and too much blame but still we do it time and time again.

20. Vince James
    Vince James 27 May, 2022, 13:00

He is a really good QB and I think this will be his best season yet.

21. Karl Richguy
    Karl Richguy 28 May, 2022, 01:22

“When everything’s near perfect around him”. You said the quiet part out loud. This right here is the biggest issue w Kirk. You can’t need everything near perfect and also get paid like the guys who don’t

22. Brett Strand
    Brett Strand 29 May, 2022, 08:25

Kirk is 500

23. Mark Wills
    Mark Wills 29 May, 2022, 22:25

That jersey on Kirk is next level.