Daniel Jones to Wan’Dale Robinson insane catch and more from Giants OTAs on Thursday | SNY

1. Christian Colón
    Christian Colón 26 May, 2022, 19:23

3:01 what a throw, what a catch!!!

2. Kenji Mapes
    Kenji Mapes 26 May, 2022, 21:04

We have a good young core – Gettlemen failed at rebuilding the Oline & pass rush but he did draft some good young players like Ojulari, Thomas, McKinney, Love, Aaron Robinson, etc So we have a strong foundation. Now we have a solid up & coming front office & coaches. We have a talented GM & good Head Coach both of whom have proven track records & a winning pedigree. They’ve worked for winning franchises that prepared them for this. Schoen already did more for Oline & pass rush in a few months then Gettlemen did in 4 years. You can sense excitement because of Daboll. We have a balanced team now. It’s a matter of the young players gelling & getting familiar with the offensive & defensive schemes. If Daboll & Kafka can get this offense going & Martindale has this young defense playing at a high level, I think we can surprise people. I know this will be a much better prepared team who will be a lot more competitive. Jones & Saquon actually have an offensive line now. If they can execute like they did in their rookie years, I expect a huge improvement. Go Giants!

3. Asc
    Asc 27 May, 2022, 00:08

Who ever edits these clearly loves terrible music.

4. Athens_1 PSVR
    Athens_1 PSVR 27 May, 2022, 05:18

On that throw to 17 I’d like to see Jones step right to avoid the rusher reaching before releasing the ball, but the sped up tempo is good.

5. Joe Davon
    Joe Davon 27 May, 2022, 11:26

I think wandale will be better than toney gaha

6. KingChrisTv
    KingChrisTv 27 May, 2022, 21:56

This is what we’ve been wanting to see 🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿

7. Will Bill
    Will Bill 28 May, 2022, 22:28

He looks tiny. Good catch

8. Larry Long
    Larry Long 29 May, 2022, 07:48

@ 2:02 … I like what I saw. What receiver is wearing # 81 … !

9. Brian Joyce
    Brian Joyce 29 May, 2022, 19:50

WOW!! Our DBs are SO BAD DJ is throwing touchdown passes!!!!

10. George Vreeland Hill
    George Vreeland Hill 29 May, 2022, 20:33

Can't wait to see the Giants this season. I love what I am seeing. I'm excited.

11. Justin Icart
    Justin Icart 30 May, 2022, 02:26

Daniel Jones telegraphs his throws with a "hitch".."windup"…..its different from his pump fake. He needs to smooth out his mechanics.

12. KC Smooth
    KC Smooth 30 May, 2022, 03:27

0:50 never seen Jones show that much emotion. Pretty dope.

13. Rafael Soltren
    Rafael Soltren 31 May, 2022, 00:04

Thanks SNY we want more of these videos……