New York Giants: Hard Truths

Live AFL: Cats V Giants Live Reaction

0 1922 0

1. thebigmoo
    thebigmoo 24 May, 2022, 01:15

Like your insight but the promos in video are very annoying

2. Skyler Bigred Shaw
    Skyler Bigred Shaw 24 May, 2022, 02:56

Patty you are very much right with what you said about Garret and judge ik you really bash him bc you have class and your professional. But honestly Garrets scheme was horrible his playcalling held dj back and didn't let him develop before they came along DJ lead the league in deep throw accuracy and looked great his rookie year and now we're gonna prolly end up moving on from a guy who was brought into a storm and worked through it I don't think this should be the only evaluation year how do we all know if receivers aren't we're there supposed to be and throws some picks it's a new year with a new coach and he's gotta learn yet another system smh at the maras

3. Skyler Bigred Shaw
    Skyler Bigred Shaw 24 May, 2022, 03:00

I used to be able to talk smack about how good Eli and my Giants were and now I can't even get my kid to watch a game they were so bad theese past couple years we used to beat up on the cowboys we beat the perfect patriots team we had huge moments that we haven't had this year we beat the saints last year it was the hawks before that it was the bucks when is it going to be a time when theese aren't big game to win like it used to be

4. Rosario Guzzo
    Rosario Guzzo 24 May, 2022, 07:07

morning Pat i agree that i feel our secondary is better than most people think. We need another good draft and I trully believe we will win 7 or 8 games. In 2 years we will be a playoff team. I hope that you can get Chris on Friday morning. Thank you for your morning videos keep up your great work.

5. Kenneth Perkins