Jim Harbaugh and Ed Dodds to the Raiders? | A NEW ERA IN LAS VEGAS

35 2037 0

Los Angeles Chargers vs Las Vegas Raiders: SNF Week 18: Live NFL Game

1. Enrico Rios
    Enrico Rios 2 May, 2022, 00:40

I'm really liking these RBs we drafted. Making players miss and having break away speed. Now, I'm a USC fan. I liked we drafted Polamalu. I think that's a good pick. See USC defense was trash last year. But Polamalu balled though. So I really hope it works out for him with the raiders. Im excited with all the players we drafted. Like they say the late round picks is how you build your team. Go raiders!!!

2. Marvin Lewis
    Marvin Lewis 2 May, 2022, 01:00

Watts I know we don't know who goin make the team but you gotta put some of these guys in the rotation on your nexted simulation game bruh

3. Raider FrankDaTank
    Raider FrankDaTank 2 May, 2022, 01:38

Excited about Tagovailoa, might not do much, but glad to see another player from hawaii. RN4L

4. Raider FrankDaTank
    Raider FrankDaTank 2 May, 2022, 01:40

Thanks Watts for this vid

5. 27RAIDERMAN
    27RAIDERMAN 2 May, 2022, 01:46

Don’t @ me but I think the UDFA guys are more better than the guys we drafted Garbers a QB whom McDaniels can develop hopefully makes the roster or Ps, MTA His late father was a die-hard Raider fan he was a Beast at ND, Darian Butler his DC at ASU is now our LB Coach, Bam is a Behemoth of a OT only gave up one sack from the guy from Oregon, & Webb small school stud. Only Draft picks I like are White, Ferrell & Butler.

6. Charles Washington
    Charles Washington 2 May, 2022, 02:35

Solid draft

7. NV Dee Money
    NV Dee Money 2 May, 2022, 03:00

Big Hommie @Watts Raider I 100% agree with all your observations on these players but I’m going to take it a few steps further “JA24 better have his antennas up because I think I repeat “I” think Palo Mao will be starting before the end of the season. IJS 🤷🏾‍♂️

8. N8u08
    N8u08 2 May, 2022, 08:27

21 is taking 24’s job! According to this video. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾thanks Watts!
    Hey, I know it’s early and all but I just wanna know, are you gonna bring back “The Book” for ‘22?🙏🏽

9. dominique 5
    dominique 5 2 May, 2022, 09:36

Cool draft, not excited about any of the picks,BUT I wish all of them well and hopefully they all stick with us long term and contribute #RN4L 🏴‍☠️☠

10. Danny Garcia
    Danny Garcia 2 May, 2022, 10:04

I agree with the draft grade you add in the Adams trade and it’s an A+

11. jak burton4
    jak burton4 2 May, 2022, 10:24

OG watts we crush this with no first rd pick. we hit on everything we needed lol. Love the two DT we got.

12. Gass MC
    Gass MC 2 May, 2022, 17:55

beautiful breakdown my boi preciate yo gangsta