Chargers vs Patriots REACTION

LA Chargers 2022 7 Round Mock Draft

Justin Herbert Postgame Press Conference Week 2 vs. Dallas Cowboys | LA Chargers

1. DAGO 619 CALI FACTOR
    DAGO 619 CALI FACTOR 2 May, 2022, 09:05

I'm not sure about the Deane Leonard pick I wasn't excited about that one but hopefully he will turn out to be a good player

2. Joffy Joffa
    Joffy Joffa 2 May, 2022, 09:37

I was fine with everything but really bothered with the fact that we ignored a true speed/yac threat. I just don't know what Telesco has against speed at wideout. He has NEVER drafted a true speedster at wideout after a whole decade as the GM. We need that guys throwing all the screens to keenen is predictable and rare effective.

3. Willie BOWEN
    Willie BOWEN 2 May, 2022, 10:07

I'm That the LA Chargers drafted protection for Justin Herbert. PLUS WE DRAFTED A LEGITIMATE POWER FULLBACK Zander Hovath .

4. Envy Talent
    Envy Talent 2 May, 2022, 10:10

Long weekend eh fellas I'm mad salty we didn't get Duffy but in the words of Daniel I love big boys hard stop. (⌐■-■)

5. Apex _ Prowler
    Apex _ Prowler 2 May, 2022, 10:36

I hxte that KC had a hxlluva draft. All around though, the Chargers are better. They just have to show and prove it. Chargers had a good draft in my opinion. Picked a few starters and a few burners on defense. I'm satisfied with the weekend.

6. Dan Deitch
    Dan Deitch 2 May, 2022, 10:42

TT waited until the late rds to address a premier position such as corner which is puzzling. They lack depth at corner plus, Asante had 2 concussions last season and M Davis underperformed. I love Zion and the Spiller pick could be a steal but he just needs to work on not fumbling the ball. Sayler seems like a solid value as well but I do wish TT traded up a few spots to draft Travis Jones which would of solidified the interior D and is a similar player to Jordan Davis. I hope JT Woods proves any doubters wrong but he needs to clean up his tackling.

7. Trevor Stewart
    Trevor Stewart 2 May, 2022, 10:53

Man I'm a UGA fan but I really don't see why they didn't take kellen deisch in round 6 or round 7… and spiller I really see him being RB1 taking over for eckler on 1st down and anything less than 4 yards to go.

8. ERB illest
    ERB illest 2 May, 2022, 11:10

Over all I really liked this draft
    ⚡💙⚡
    We focused on line and defense + we got a few power runners even a FB #HYPE gotta love it
    ⚡💙⚡
    There was a theme of smash mouth football… loved the JT woods pick as well and hey the CB's taken are depth that we needed, I think they got some upside potential!

BOLT UP⚡💙⚡

9. Daniel Reyes
    Daniel Reyes 2 May, 2022, 11:13

Last 3 picks were Ehhh. But Salyer #69 was a steal

10. XX XX
    XX XX 2 May, 2022, 11:13

we will see if it there is any difference between drafting a guard in round 1 or round 6

11. H H4
    H H4 2 May, 2022, 11:28

Our RTs are still Pipkins and Storm
    Weakest linebacker unit in the league
    Clueless Tom gets a grade of D in this draft

12. andre fernan
    andre fernan 2 May, 2022, 11:39

We should of drafted Nakobe Dean in the 3rd just cause of the value and drafted JT Woods in the 4th. We could of gone without drafting a RB cause there's still alot of proven RB in FA we could of gotten on a cheap deal

13. Terry Wiliams
    Terry Wiliams 2 May, 2022, 11:55

Its spiller time !!!!

14. Thumper
    Thumper 2 May, 2022, 12:27

"He can't handle double teams…"?!?!? How many OL do you expect the tother teams to have? 2 to block Mac, 2 to block Bosa, 2 to block Ogbonnia? there is still 2 other DL coming, who blocks them? Will they face double teams also? So I guess if the other team has 10 OL they will certainly block us. Well… I guess.

15. Jimmydeeznuts
    Jimmydeeznuts 2 May, 2022, 12:45

Spillers going to be the steal of this draft. He’ll split 50/50 Carries with Ek, just watch.

16. Barr Eliio
    Barr Eliio 2 May, 2022, 12:46

Yes the Chargers went for value on picks, but most of them were in what is considered non premium positions.

17. sayjai bao
    sayjai bao 2 May, 2022, 13:00

Yall trashing spiller gonna catch these ✋

18. Pacific Beatz
    Pacific Beatz 2 May, 2022, 13:10

Now Melvin Ingram needs to come on home for edge depth. 🤞😏🤞

19. Bridge
    Bridge 2 May, 2022, 13:26

Solid Draft ⚡️ two huge Linemen, RB2, JT can replace Gilman.. rotational nose guard👍 Bolt Up!

20. Urban Link Sports Ent.
    Urban Link Sports Ent. 2 May, 2022, 14:07

Our undrafted FA could look good too

21. Brandon Mitchell
    Brandon Mitchell 2 May, 2022, 14:22

Chargers have a plan at RT still. I just feel it!

22. Kalvin Knab
    Kalvin Knab 2 May, 2022, 16:51

After watching more film on Spiller and Horvath, I’m feeling a little giddy. We will see if drafting freakishly athletic DB’s can be coached into solid long term players.

23. Kalvin Knab
    Kalvin Knab 2 May, 2022, 16:56

Otito will surprise. Sebastian and Austin J. will be great role models for him. Slayer’s tape shows him knocking Hutchinson on his ass.

24. Kalvin Knab
    Kalvin Knab 2 May, 2022, 17:04

Salyer is a gem. He will develop quickly and there are several guys who can grab that RT spot. I’m not worried. Is Foster Sarrell making any progress on the the practice squad?

25. Kalvin Knab
    Kalvin Knab 2 May, 2022, 17:07

Horvath is a lot more athletic than Nabers or Anderson. Lombardi has a lot to work with. Good content gentlemen.

26. Mike Smith
    Mike Smith 2 May, 2022, 18:32

Agree David, Spiller was brought in to compliment Ekeler, love the show as always!

27. Alan Teague
    Alan Teague 2 May, 2022, 18:44

Love your show. Guys a player has to win the job. You just can't take a running back or lineman and say the job is yours. These guys got to prove they want it.

28. David Rupe
    David Rupe 2 May, 2022, 20:56

Great Draft – Josh Kelley Larry Roundtree probly losing their roster spots … Steal of the Draft is gonna be Deane Leonard— He has spent only 2 years adjusting to American Football — He has size speed athletic ball skills and mentally tough— Once he is in DB Room He Will Ball ⚡️🆙Let’s F’n Go!!!