Aaron Rodgers Has OFFICIALLY SABOTAGED THE GREEN BAY PACKERS

🔋✅

2. Dztboy
    Dztboy 1 May, 2022, 22:31

Hope we sign Justyn Ross but I love Danny davis

3. Dztboy
    Dztboy 1 May, 2022, 22:32

Probably the best GB draft in my recent memory

4. Demetrius Melvin
    Demetrius Melvin 1 May, 2022, 22:32

I'm happy with the Packers draft picks! Go Pack Go!

5. Austen Berry
    Austen Berry 1 May, 2022, 22:46

We got good value? But reddit and Twitter told me Gute was a terrible GM because he didn't reach for a WR in the first 🙄

6. Pack Construction
    Pack Construction 1 May, 2022, 22:47

I hate Nebraska but that Toure can play

7. James Huseby
    James Huseby 1 May, 2022, 22:50

Keep up the great packers update really like wr as a group now a couple deep threats to open up middle of the field for wr rodgers Cobb don't give up on wr rodgers yet

8. Bubba One
    Bubba One 1 May, 2022, 22:55

How exactly is the team faster when drafting two Walkers?

Is it moral to throw Christian to the Lions?

Was it on purpose to replace one Kingsley (Keke) with another (Enagbare)?…or to replace a Davante with a Devonte?

Will we be hearing?…"Love to Romeo for a score."

Is a Lancaster (British plane) being replaced by a Ford?

The team has won 13 games each of the last 3 years…Will drafting a Carpenter be the last nail in building a championship?

Is a Rhyan replacing a Patrick or a Turner?
    Is a Tom replacing a Patrick or a Turner?

The team could've used a TE but did radio announcers Wayne Larrivee and Larry McCarren have a hand in Chigoziem Okonkwo not being drafted?

9. KingKalvo
    KingKalvo 1 May, 2022, 23:30

Please do a breakdown been waiting on it

10. Brian Wurch
    Brian Wurch 2 May, 2022, 00:16

Enagbare dropped that far! They nabbed a DE that might make the team too. What a great draft.

11. Doughnutz
    Doughnutz 2 May, 2022, 00:36

Overall a great draft. Honestly questioned some decisions in the first couple rds. I just hope it's enough to take us all the way this time. But with that being said I'm happy and Go Pack 💛💚

12. Randall Clark
    Randall Clark 2 May, 2022, 00:46

Sorry for spoiling some day 2 picks. Its all love tho <3 Go Pack Go

13. Bonnie Archie
    Bonnie Archie 2 May, 2022, 01:25

I rarely get offended by writers because I'm so used to their stupidity but this one agitates the hell outta me.Pete Prisco grade Packers draft C+. Said he didn't like either 1st rd selection and didn't need to expound on that..I thought y not Mr. know it freaking all, give us reasoning..They have nothing to lose and people forget anyway that's y they have such big mouths..I cannot stand Mel Kiper..Can anyone? Its y ESPN keeps him on, its y they keep them all on cuz nobody watches them…I rlly think all of us know better than these morons do. I had to get that out cuz its been all negative..Sick of these guys..

14. Harry Brown
    Harry Brown 2 May, 2022, 01:32

hey dude these videos are awesome great analysis delivered quick and digestible good shit man

15. Zachary Wisemiller
    Zachary Wisemiller 2 May, 2022, 01:39

Would like a Romeo Doubs video please!

16. whspioneer89
    whspioneer89 2 May, 2022, 05:59

Will you be going over the undrafted FAs the Packers signed after the draft?

17. Lombardi Leap
    Lombardi Leap 2 May, 2022, 06:23

Tons of great value on day three. It will be interesting to see who makes the final roster when it comes to wide receivers for the Packers and the offensive line.