MINNESOTA VIKINGS NFL DRAFT REACTION GRADE WENT FROM F TO C+ !

4 Reasons Why the Vikings Have NOT Fired Zimmer (Yet)

Minnesota Vikings Free Agency Preview

Baltimore Ravens vs Minnesota Vikings | November 7, 2021 | NFL Network

0 2045 0

1. PURPLE POCKET PODCAST
    PURPLE POCKET PODCAST 1 May, 2022, 07:52

I feel a lot better about the second half of the draft ! What do y’all grade the draft ? A-F #skol #nfldraft

2. COREY A
    COREY A 1 May, 2022, 08:03

Muse you got to look at his highlights he is Tyler 2.0 he is one hell of TE he is a steal, this guy hands is like that. Ty from North Carolina is a steal look at his highlights he will make the team the guy can catch he can do special teams and he has break away speed he should've been drafted way higher then what he got drafted at. We got lucky! With that guy

3. Billy Madden
    Billy Madden 1 May, 2022, 08:25

Personally I give a B+. I would give it an A if we got more from the lions trade. We hit all our needs and I love these young cats. Prediction next szn is at least double digit wins. Skol

4. kiaser souzay
    kiaser souzay 1 May, 2022, 08:57

A because we tried to address all our needs in the draft but c+ overall we didn’t get enough form the lions and we gave away picks to Indy but we won with Green Bay

5. Skol Mafia
    Skol Mafia 1 May, 2022, 09:09

Yo Lewis cine is a beast he will be better then Hamilton

6. Skol Mafia
    Skol Mafia 1 May, 2022, 09:09

The rb reminds me of Debo watch the tape

7. Jimmy
    Jimmy 1 May, 2022, 09:41

This draft was definitely unexpected man to say the least.. a couple moves they made surprised me, like I'm still reeling from the hamilton move but when I come to think about it. They must have top notch Intel on some these players.. I'll give it a B.. really ain't too hot about the some trades tho, I cant buy that Christian Watson not a good pick for GB.. he is tuff lol. But yeah at the end of the day I do like the group as a whole

8. mike florence
    mike florence 1 May, 2022, 11:31

If you say hello to a women these days it's sexual harassment.