SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SIGNING ANTONIO BROWN MAKES SO MUCH SENSE

0 1993 0

Seattle Seahawks Have New Option At QB That Is A PERFECT Fit

1. gmancool6 gmancool6
    gmancool6 gmancool6 30 April, 2022, 23:45

Someone give me the time stamps of all the pics

2. Whammy Bard
    Whammy Bard 1 May, 2022, 00:06

Almost 12 hours? Jeez, dude. Talk about dedication.

3. Carter Metcalf
    Carter Metcalf 1 May, 2022, 01:03

I told you got my guy Bo Melton!!! Tyler locket type! With return ability

4. Alexander Matthew's
    Alexander Matthew's 1 May, 2022, 01:59

I was on here with U guys for a little bit damn man I just noticed Brandon U Rocked it over 11 hour HAWKSTREAM 👍 👍 btw I'm shocked most of are Draft picks made sense

5. B Rus
    B Rus 1 May, 2022, 02:54

Really enjoyed the whole draft and your coverage man. I am amazed and relieved Pete and John did so well in this draft. You're a monster for locking yourself inside and streaming nonstop the last couple days. I've checked a couple people's rankings of our draft and damn there are a lot of negative reviews. From what I can tell, a B to C is where people are ranking us. I personally like the underdog persona the hawks usually get but I just can't wrap my head around what some people are seeing that we did so poorly…

6. Yami7947
    Yami7947 1 May, 2022, 03:57

Hve you seen the Chad Reuther grade? F**ing C… and all his reasoning is Wilson Trade bad. Still I really like all our picks this year.

7. SeattleDubSix
    SeattleDubSix 1 May, 2022, 04:58

Love the analysis over all, only thing I disagreed with was comments about Eskridge and questioning his ability to stay healthy. He literally smashed his head once had to recover from it and just dont think its fair to question his ability to stay healthy at this point.

8. ThatSovietSpy
    ThatSovietSpy 1 May, 2022, 08:41

I really don't understand the bad narrative on Drew Lock. It's obvious Pete sees something in him and so do a lot of other people. Just give him a chance, and stop stressing about it. He was just in a dumb, outdated offense with receivers who can't catch and a bad o-line.

9. ThatSovietSpy
    ThatSovietSpy 1 May, 2022, 09:03

Had to leave the stream and didn't realize you replied to my comments. Thank you for that. I agree with your analysis of the Broncos off-season. They've left me scratching my head so far. The offensive line has been bad since 2014. I'm about to become a Seahawks fan. Love the podcast btw! Glad to subscribe!

10. Flagsabbath
    Flagsabbath 1 May, 2022, 12:03

Abe Lucas only allowed 49 career quarterback hurries on over 2200 pass plays. Also, had a pff run blocking grade of 92…incredible

11. Rob Terrill
    Rob Terrill 1 May, 2022, 14:03

Great Job on the coverage of the draft. I like the Hawk Talk stream too but they were so negative on the Walker pick and they didn't even cover Day 3 so your channel is my go to now. I appreciate the countless hours you spent with us. Will you be doing a stream on the UDFAs that the Hawks signed?

12. Meow Mix
    Meow Mix 1 May, 2022, 14:21

Woolen – 2:30:00

13. Meow Mix
    Meow Mix 1 May, 2022, 14:29

Tyreke Smith – 2:44:00

14. Meow Mix
    Meow Mix 1 May, 2022, 14:35

Bo Melton – 5:48:09

15. Meow Mix
    Meow Mix 1 May, 2022, 14:43

Coby – 26:40

16. Randy Renner
    Randy Renner 1 May, 2022, 15:54

Palmera Productions has been a fan for 36 yrs and still doesn't get football?

Yeesh 🙄

17. Seahawks Gaming
    Seahawks Gaming 1 May, 2022, 16:42

Move curhan to guard and release Gabe jackson

18. The Hawk's Nest
    The Hawk's Nest 2 May, 2022, 01:06

Time of selections
    26:40 Coby Bryant Selection

2:30:00 Tariq Woolen Selection

2:44:00 Tyreke Smith Selection

5:48:09 Bo Melton Selection

19. Randy Renner
    Randy Renner 2 May, 2022, 13:49

The Pete shade is old. You literally have no proof the bad picks were on him alone. Did I miss the announcement that his title has changed?

Also funny you and those in the comments have all of a sudden decided Jody is "invested" in the teams success.

20. Randy Renner
    Randy Renner 2 May, 2022, 13:54

It's funny you go to LJ every time to throw shade at their drafting.

21. Tariq Woolen
    Tariq Woolen 3 May, 2022, 00:14

You leave us the best we gone take the best 😂😎