Vederian Lowe Addresses the Media After Being Picked By the Minnesota Vikings in the Sixth Round

#vikings

NFL Trade Rumors: Pete Carroll Reportedly "LOVES" Kirk Cousins

1. David Henneman
    David Henneman 30 April, 2022, 18:11

great addition to OL depth, solid player. Welcome to the Vikings, Skol!!

2. Thomas Henriksen
    Thomas Henriksen 30 April, 2022, 18:15

I'm from Champaign IL area, greatpick, great person, nasty as hell on field, love it

3. Pᴀᴡɴ S𝜏ᴀʀ𝕤 ✯🇫​ᴀɴ

congratulations 🎉😆

4. 1st Orisha
    1st Orisha 30 April, 2022, 18:24

Hearing his family's situation is truly inspiring. His mother is surely proud. Congratulations to him and the rest of his family.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

5. The Saint
    The Saint 30 April, 2022, 19:29

Nice mature young man. Praying things work out for you for the highest level of success for you and your family.

6. Capricorn 72
    Capricorn 72 30 April, 2022, 19:33

Congratulations Vederian from Rockford, Illinois. I am hype for you and can't wait to see you with the vikings. #Skol #AuburnKinigt

7. mahtomedi1997
    mahtomedi1997 30 April, 2022, 20:40

It’s not just me right the screen is frozen I’ve tried reloading it a couple times and it’s not working so he must’ve froze during the interview?

8. mahtomedi1997
    mahtomedi1997 30 April, 2022, 20:47

I like this guy I hope he goes on to great success with the Vikings

9. Florence Dahl
    Florence Dahl 30 April, 2022, 21:37

Welcome

10. Duncan Hsia
    Duncan Hsia 1 May, 2022, 05:21

Great to have a mature leader joining the team. Definitely an inspiring story. My wife and I are big fans and hope for an awesome career for Vederian with the Vikings.

11. MIKERUPTION
    MIKERUPTION 1 May, 2022, 11:24

I think this is my favorite pick of the draft. Vederian's character alone has won me over. I wish him many years of success as a dominant Vikings lineman.

12. Cipher 8
    Cipher 8 2 May, 2022, 11:58

A great person obviously he's very mature for his age and hopefully they can continue to mold him into a solid pro. Swing tackles are important because injuries can and do happen. Even if it looks like the Vikings have bookend starters at both tackle positions he's got a place on the team.

13. George Jefferson
    George Jefferson 2 May, 2022, 22:16

So glad they’re finally picking big lineman instead of undersized dudes