Episode 472: 2022 NFL Draft Day Three Live Coverage & Analysis + Miami Takes WR Erik Ezukanma At 125

1. Wisdom
    Wisdom 30 April, 2022, 14:19

I think that Tindal pick is about one thing and one thing only. Spying on that big boy #17 from up north. Grier and McDaniel are basically telling Allen to beat them from the pocket without Daboll. And if he can do it, then fine. But they're not going to let him run around our secondary untouched anymore. Game on!

Oh and one more thing…looks like that Pats already picking Wack Jones' replacement! What a joke.

2. Bob Marley
    Bob Marley 30 April, 2022, 14:53

Nice pick up

3. Jeremiah Kelley
    Jeremiah Kelley 30 April, 2022, 17:03

I like the pick.Everyone trippin this kid can play.

4. Mike Ikenasio
    Mike Ikenasio 30 April, 2022, 17:35

McD mixing it up in the WR room with speed every where, with RB as offence hammers. The last pick (yesterday) I suspect was to limit opposition QB running game i.e. Buffalo, Kansas, Cardinals and Browns.

5. Fred Rivera
    Fred Rivera 30 April, 2022, 17:40

I trust Grier and McDaniel

6. J- Boy
    J- Boy 30 April, 2022, 21:29

UDFA; ZaQuandre White RB singing looks like a great fit.

7. David trueslayor
    David trueslayor 1 May, 2022, 03:51

Grier and Mcmik draft players based on there relationships with them (tough , smart good kids who love football) opposite from Philbin & Gase

8. David trueslayor
    David trueslayor 1 May, 2022, 03:55

Also they have already Jaxson and Eivchberg plus Kimdly the buckeye kid why spend more $

9. David trueslayor
    David trueslayor 1 May, 2022, 03:57

Eksumina had 2 meetings 1 private

10. David trueslayor
    David trueslayor 1 May, 2022, 03:59

I remember when 454 40 was blazing

11. Shan Zai
    Shan Zai 1 May, 2022, 12:00

Check out “ Dolphins with Dillion “ has last video made yesterday – please,,, give him a shout out of support

12. Hammer
    Hammer 1 May, 2022, 15:09

I hope our UDFA can block LOL. Actually I haven't been giving this coaching staff it's due respect as far as developing OL players yet. I just know what a disaster our last last one's were and we still kept Pierre although in a lesser capacity. If someone is a coach at this level they obviously know what they are doing. That is why I really don't think that as awful as our OL played last year you can put it all on our coaching. But I am hoping that something clicks, our new outside zone run offense masks a lot of their deficiencies or maybe it had to do with Flores. I know this was a little better OL under Chan Gailey and that was when we had 3 rookies in the lineup. IDK I'm hopeful but guarded.