Should the NFL be worried about the Dallas Cowboys?! | First Take

Breaking down the Cowboys' decision to bring back all 3 coaches | First Take

1. EAGLES 47
    EAGLES 47 30 April, 2022, 21:56

they done good?every expert says C-class at best.reachround 1 reach round 2 what a waste of premium picks!

2. Game Changer16
    Game Changer16 30 April, 2022, 21:56

Telling u right now..Ferguson will be by far the best draftee..not even close. Watched him enough in big ten football to see him and what he will do at the NFL level. ALSO UMM CRAWFISH BOIL..PRICELESS

3. EAGLES 47
    EAGLES 47 30 April, 2022, 21:59

thanks Howie Roseman giving up late round picks get AJ BROWN and Jordan Davis and thank you Cowboys for passing on Dean and drafting a rapist in 2nd round he will fit well with the murder Joesph,DUI and nut case DAK,Sexual hazer Parsons and Gf beater ZEKE what a classy bunch lmfao

4. KinArt
    KinArt 30 April, 2022, 22:00

We killed, it, we likely improved, and we have some dough left to spend! I like that.

Is the crawfish boil at a restaurant or a house(?)

5. EAGLES 47
    EAGLES 47 30 April, 2022, 22:02

Best QB in NFC East DAK?You sure he was terrible without Amari lets see what he does bad knee Gallup,Mr.Drops CD and reach 3rd round pick.

6. Jay Lombardii
    Jay Lombardii 30 April, 2022, 22:10

I called the Damone Clark pick months ago🔥 Now he’s reunited with Jabril Cox & they get to roam with Micah Parsons

7. Atlas Latest
    Atlas Latest 30 April, 2022, 22:25

Dallas should of drafted a qb I would of spent a pick but Dencui is loved by the staff I guess

8. stardaddyo9
    stardaddyo9 30 April, 2022, 23:06

Get there quickly and arrive in a bad mood.
    Go Ridgeway!

9. Jarren McCartney
    Jarren McCartney 30 April, 2022, 23:17

They done pretty good, but coulda done better. Why draft another swing tackle when you just invested in Josh Ball last season? I wanted Zach Tom to compete at center

10. John Paul
    John Paul 30 April, 2022, 23:36

You really need to get over yourself, your not a scout. Your a dude on the radio.

11. ForeverDC
    ForeverDC 30 April, 2022, 23:38

The penalties comparison some people continue to bring up is laughable. CWill was a 4 year veteran NFL Player…Tyler was a 19-20 year old college player that wasn't even old enough to drink yet! He just turned 21 in April…BIG Difference! I believe when our NFL coaching will get a hold him, they can whip him into shape pretty quickly. We have desperately needed Violent & Nasty players for years! I am pumped!

12. jedishogun
    jedishogun 30 April, 2022, 23:51

Jeff didn’t like the way whoever that was walking in front of his ride and he locked that door real quick but nonchalantly. Haha! This draft may end up being a good one for us if some of these guys pan out.

13. Savage Dameron
    Savage Dameron 1 May, 2022, 00:10

It was honestly a shit draft. Only solid pick was Sam Williams. The rest of the picks will be trash. We should’ve went devin loyd in the first. Sam still in the 2nd then should’ve jumped Philly in the 3rd for dean.

This off-season was absolutely garbage. We got worse and went stagnant to save cap while the rest of the NFC East drastically improved and made moves.

The rest of the East is only a decent QB away from burying Dallas in the basement.

This draft gave me early early 2000’s vibe. Shit players with one decent one.

The cowboys shoot themselves in the foot when it comes to trades because so many players over the years we could’ve traded to have extra 1sts or 2nds but the cowboys just release them or ruin their trade value cause they won’t keep their mouths shut.

This organization is the definition of mediocrity so I refuse to get as emotionally involved anymore and it’s made a massive difference in my out look on them. I can look at them without kool aid siping and an unbiased opinion and don’t end up trying to justify the shitty decisions they make like an abused spouse.

Hope I’m wrong on these picks but if I had to grade this off-season I’d give this shit a F+

14. JJ
    JJ 1 May, 2022, 01:56

They used the draft filling needs, which is the main goal. None of us know who was good or bad and won't know until 3-4 years.

15. DP Johnson
    DP Johnson 1 May, 2022, 03:00

Tyler was a reaction to Davis but not a bad one. I really like the change in demeanor we are going with. These guys are more edgy. We drafted guys that hit the field ready to fight. We needed it. Tired of hearing my team is soft. We got big fast dudes that like to hit. This D is gonna look way different and only gonna get scarier in time.

16. Kenny 10
    Kenny 10 1 May, 2022, 05:31

I think this draft is kinda weird I think a lot there draft picks will take a year of healing and either getting stronger or working improving technique. If all those things work out then I think this will be looked as a great draft two years from now

17. Blu View
    Blu View 1 May, 2022, 07:23

The Draft went Good, But it could have been allot better, they should have Drafted The Edge Johnson in the first round, then we could have drafted a Guard in the second round, we may have ever drafted Smith in the second round.the rest of the picks were alright, the DT Ridgewood was a really good pick.

18. Blu View
    Blu View 1 May, 2022, 07:24

The Eagles Nailed the Draft.

19. Wayne B
    Wayne B 1 May, 2022, 08:07

Am I the only one who thought they should have drafted a running back at some point? Zeke is as good as gone next year and pollard is a free agent next year…