Bills Fans HEATED Jets Draft Breece Hall

New York Jets Rookie Mini Camp 2022 | Storylines To Watch!

All New York Jets Touchdowns of 2021

1. Jake Asman
    Jake Asman 29 April, 2022, 23:42

Do you like the Jets pick of Jeremy Ruckett?

2. Jerry T
    Jerry T 30 April, 2022, 00:09

hey Jake, great coverage of the draft! Not the draft i was expecting but I'm loving it. ZW is going to make a huge jump. Improved weapons everywhere!

3. Tom Brown
    Tom Brown 30 April, 2022, 00:11

5 Aces so far in the draft, Best draft class for the Jets ever.

4. Giovanny Gallardo
    Giovanny Gallardo 30 April, 2022, 00:11

Rucker can develop at his pace and become future starter or at least te 2 which more important than old days

5. 33 Sides Of Strange
    33 Sides Of Strange 30 April, 2022, 00:18

Nice job 👍

6. Peezy
    Peezy 30 April, 2022, 00:18

Young team with young vets sprinkled in. Best off season in my 16 years of being a fan

7. anthony bruno
    anthony bruno 30 April, 2022, 00:20

Jets crushed the draft the breece hall pick was the icing on the cake 4 legit top 20 and the best thing about that is Sauce -Garrett Wilson and Johnson were all on their top 10 prospect list! and breece hall is a stud but this pick is going to be a pick a few years from now that we’re gonna be like this is perfect the tight end out of Ohio could be a huge blocker for us and eventually take on bigger roles 🔥🔥🔥🙌

8. MoMoMyPup10
    MoMoMyPup10 30 April, 2022, 00:31

My brother passed in 2015 and THE ONE THING we always cried about with this team is *WEAPONS*. I mean, wtf — how long does it take to get a freakin GM in here who knows that the focus is always on the trenches, while keeping the other eye on WEAPONS???

Yeah, let's see how it plays out on the field but if there ever was a grade for a draft/offseason above A+, this is it.

9. Yusef Toomer
    Yusef Toomer 30 April, 2022, 00:33

I absolutely love what the NY Jets are doing !! My favorite team is killin' it 💯🔥🔥🔥🔥

10. Bera Bentley V.S.O.P Ent
    Bera Bentley V.S.O.P Ent 30 April, 2022, 00:36

Lets Go Jets Jets Jets 💚💚💚

11. Wiljaq2
    Wiljaq2 30 April, 2022, 00:46

Baby………..YOU SAID IT …….ALL!

12. Peter Detolla
    Peter Detolla 30 April, 2022, 00:47

Ruckerts sick, I like the pick

13. Wiljaq2
    Wiljaq2 30 April, 2022, 00:48

Beece Hall AND Brice Hall! And Wilson to Wilson AND 2 Micheal Carters

14. Rich Rise
    Rich Rise 30 April, 2022, 00:52

I loved this pick. Let’s go, Jake!!!!

15. Jose Morales
    Jose Morales 30 April, 2022, 01:35

You can never have too many choices on this offense. If one guy has a bad day, you've got two other horses at tight end. Or any other position. What has me geeked is that the team seems to feel really good about Becton without having to say so. I want this offense to grind defenses into the ground. And yes, this is probably the best draft I've seen in 50 years so I feel really good about the team. I'm gonna enjoy sporting my Jets gear here in Carolina. Go Jets!

16. Rey Steffani
    Rey Steffani 30 April, 2022, 02:49

Lets go Jets

17. Cynthia Wolfe
    Cynthia Wolfe 30 April, 2022, 03:35

Jake thank you sooo much for your outstanding content! Cant believe you are even speaking to us from your hotel room instead of having that $25 pork chop!! 😊 Its sooo good that the Jets are opening people's eyes and we are not being made fun of..but I am sure there are still haters out there! But who cares?! We bleed green baby 24-7-365!! Sooo happy they picked the local kid!! Way to go J.D.!! #J.D.ForPresident #JetsNation

18. Kenneth Duffy
    Kenneth Duffy 30 April, 2022, 03:52

Still wish we addressed LB and Safety but happy we are helping our young QB

19. B D
    B D 30 April, 2022, 07:41

Forgot where I saw it but wouldn’t mind if they signed Alexander for LB after the draft. In joe d we trust!

20. Demo B
    Demo B 30 April, 2022, 07:57

The jets solidified the defensive back room, the running back room, and the tightend room in two days of the draft. IN JOE WE TRUST

21. ThatsThe Trick
    ThatsThe Trick 30 April, 2022, 09:42

Uggggg i wanted the Texans to get him!!!! I wish the Texans would draft a little more like the Jets…… its just sexier. Im super pissed that yall jumped us for Hall….. we needed him to complete our running game overhaul.

22. Simon Luke
    Simon Luke 1 May, 2022, 09:16

This is a great pick 👏

23. Robert Kees
    Robert Kees 1 May, 2022, 19:46

I'm thrilled that we've continued to invest in the RB and TB positions. They may be luxuries, but the great Ozzy Newsom said that todays luxury is tomorrows necessity.