BREAKING: JETS RELEASE BLESS AUSTIN

0 2082 0

Tampa Bay Buccaneers | Bucs vs Jets Week 17 | LIVE Post-Game

1. 2010CAS
    2010CAS 29 April, 2022, 10:41

Sauce must be an all pro by year 2. If not absurd drafting a DB top 10.

2. Kay Newren
    Kay Newren 29 April, 2022, 10:42

38 needs to be LB also need the BYU RB

3. Tyrone Garcia
    Tyrone Garcia 29 April, 2022, 10:43

I loved it we going to the SB in a couple of years the process is working now we can judge at the end of the year 10 wins this year go jets

4. TC
    TC 29 April, 2022, 10:43

JD pulled a rabbit out of his hat — amazing first round! Looking for LB, S, and a POWER running back (with hands) with the next 3 picks. Would love to see another pass catcher — receiver or TE as well.

5. Eric Hajosch
    Eric Hajosch 29 April, 2022, 10:46

Thats great they shutting the place down around u Jake. Awesome draft. A++

6. james sollazzo
    james sollazzo 29 April, 2022, 10:50

winfrey in second round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Guitearist
    Guitearist 29 April, 2022, 10:54

Give Joe D a raise NOW.

8. Jerome Stracks
    Jerome Stracks 29 April, 2022, 10:57

JD is now on the FBI's most wanted list

9. SKY PILOT
    SKY PILOT 29 April, 2022, 11:08

JD CRUSHING IT SO FAR !!!!!!

10. Jerome Stracks
    Jerome Stracks 29 April, 2022, 11:15

I never thought I would say these words
    THANK YOU ADAM GASE!!!

11. Giovanny Gallardo
    Giovanny Gallardo 29 April, 2022, 11:41

Last night was the greatest draft in New York Jets history
    Sauce Gardner I had ranked number#2 prospect in draft
    I had garret Wilson #1 WR didn’t think we have a chance at him maybe London
    And jermaine Johnson chould gone #4 or #10 to us
    You chould look at it as we fleece Sauce
    Because we got the players of need later

12. Sarah McCoy
    Sarah McCoy 29 April, 2022, 12:01

Taking Ahmad Gardner over Kayvon Thibodeax. Not a smart choice!
    I do like Jermaine Johnson II. I was hoping that the Houston Texans would get him.
    Glad you talked yourself off of the ledge, Jake, but Gardner is NOT the best corner in the draft. That would be Derek Stingley Jr. from the SEC.
    We Texans wound up with injury-prone Stingley and Kenyon Green. I am NOT a happy camper.
    If Stingley doesn’t pan out because of his health history, Texans fans can blame Nick Caserio and Lovie Smith. What a gamble!

13. james sollazzo
    james sollazzo 29 April, 2022, 12:04

jake; possible trade down at #38!
    big gap between 38-101!

14. Julio Rivera
    Julio Rivera 29 April, 2022, 12:22

What a solid draft. Cole and Jake always consistent and professional..Best football coverage. Love you guys.!!!!

15. Chris Reynolds
    Chris Reynolds 29 April, 2022, 12:56

Cole again doesn’t understand the Jets, they DID NOT take Sauce bc “they needed a corner” they took sauce bc he’s a playmaker and highest on their board. I would bet 10k if Sauce was taken by Texans the jets were not gonna take Stingley.

16. ZaynGame 24
    ZaynGame 24 29 April, 2022, 13:21

Man what a draft! Idk about you guys but I’ve never seen this kind of synergy between any Jets GM and Head Coach before.

17. James Higgins
    James Higgins 29 April, 2022, 13:49

Hey jake I drive a bus for the MTA and I picked up Bernard Raiminn at the airport last Friday. Coming to the Jets

18. Jonathan Richter
    Jonathan Richter 29 April, 2022, 15:44

I'd like to see JD trade back just a bit from 38 to get back one of the picks he lost for JJ. I'd like to see us get Muma or Troy Anderson or Channing Tindall in the 3rd, Jerome Ford, Brian Robinson or Pierre Strong in the 4th. Plus Chig Okonkwo to play the Kyle Jusczyck role.

19. Jonathan Richter
    Jonathan Richter 29 April, 2022, 16:16

I think the Giants will take Nakobe Dean at 36.

20. Ren Patterson
    Ren Patterson 29 April, 2022, 17:56

Love the show, Jake, love your enthusiasm, love JD’s picks. Excellent first night. I’d also love if Jets draft Jake Ferguson and/or Leo Chennault. I’m obviously a Badger fan. Go Jets

21. Raiding Jaguar456
    Raiding Jaguar456 30 April, 2022, 09:11

Does he realize those in Florida can’t enter because it’s still illegal here

22. Roy Roy
    Roy Roy 30 April, 2022, 13:58

Woody should give JD a lifetime contract

23. Robert Dearteaga
    Robert Dearteaga 30 April, 2022, 15:10

My man Jake is back and pumped on JETS Draft. This was a huge Jets win in 2022. Can't wait to get to Pre season. Let's not forget the later rounds…my Gosh!

24. Mike Cohen
    Mike Cohen 30 April, 2022, 15:22

I'm stoked, the only thing that bothers me is they weren't able to land a true number 1 vet that young players could gravitate to and stabilize the wr room

25. Mike Cohen
    Mike Cohen 30 April, 2022, 15:23

But beyond that, this team is ready to take the next step as long as coach can keep them grounded

26. Eric T
    Eric T 30 April, 2022, 17:37

For Germaine to be on the board later was a miracle and then having the gm move into pick 26 and take him then move up and get Breece Hall is absolute sorcery!

27. Eric T
    Eric T 30 April, 2022, 17:37

For Jermaine to be on the board later was a miracle and then having the gm move into pick 26 and take him then move up and get Breece Hall is absolute sorcery!