DK's Daily Shot of Steelers: If Stephon Tuitt's really back

Carolina Panthers | Training Camp 1st Day In Full Pads

1. AD Gaming
    AD Gaming 29 April, 2022, 08:33

I just love when I get the notification pop up saying “Someone has liked your comment!” Or “YoU have a new subscriber!” Makes my day. 💙

2. Christopher Alexander
    Christopher Alexander 29 April, 2022, 08:35

Picket can run. Didn’t you see his run with the fake slide that caused a rule change? Picket is good pick!

3. Brandon Rawls
    Brandon Rawls 29 April, 2022, 08:40

Keyshawn never tells us anything we don't already know.. espn was like, if we have illiteracy with Perkins, let's put one for the nfl.. max and Jay know Keyshawn is a fraud and wetard

4. Celticsfankme
    Celticsfankme 29 April, 2022, 08:49

Key looks sleepy lmao

5. Nate Gomes
    Nate Gomes 29 April, 2022, 08:59

I thought at the combine he looked the best throwing the ball 🏈. And Malik Willis tape is bascilly a daniels highlight package.

6. Miguel Hernandez
    Miguel Hernandez 29 April, 2022, 09:11

that vegas trip got keyshawn tired

7. yinzr412
    yinzr412 29 April, 2022, 09:16

Why do people act like Pickett isn’t mobile and can’t run? Sure he’s no Lamar Jackson, but he isn’t a statue either.

8. Lrac Lrac
    Lrac Lrac 29 April, 2022, 09:18

He literally was the best Qb in this draft and I’m not saying that because I’m an alumni 🤷🏾‍♂️…also Pittsburgh has a history of trying to retain that Pitt talent

9. Joane Dyer
    Joane Dyer 29 April, 2022, 09:32

Thank you for your video mate. I will advice traders especially' newbies to have orientation of trading before they get involved in it because the Stock/Cyrpto market has been unstable, Forget predictions and start making a good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses. when news gets bearish start buying."Keep it simple" That correction was the best thing that happened me. but all thanks to Lewis Bryson who taught me how to make trade and increased my Crypto from 3 to 11BTC now. No one really knows what is going to happen in the market and I know you are only saying what you think will happen based on the past. It is yours and my opinion so people should make their own Investment choices based on their own research..

10. Kwame U
    Kwame U 29 April, 2022, 09:39

is Pickett not a slightly better Trubisky?? Idk, I feel like they're similar in every way, except Kenny has more than just one year of showing out in college. I really like Ridder, i would've loved to see the Steelers get him in the 2nd Round. Ridder could sit for a year, and learn and then bring in a veteran to show him the ropes… not Rudolph lol..

11. S Dresden
    S Dresden 29 April, 2022, 09:50

Talking heads watching God get busy.

12. Lost Under the Sky
    Lost Under the Sky 29 April, 2022, 09:51

Kenny Pickett spent 6 years in college and he’s 25 years old already

13. Na je
    Na je 29 April, 2022, 09:54

I think Pittsburgh reacted to quickly . Should’ve traded down or got more help for trubisky who is solid .

14. K. Eugene Carlson
    K. Eugene Carlson 29 April, 2022, 10:15

Why is everyone so interested in Trubisky? Just because he was an ace clipboard-holder in Buffalo doesn't mean he's actually any good.

15. jakekoz46
    jakekoz46 29 April, 2022, 10:18

Don’t wanna compare him to burrow but didn’t burrow come off of one good year with a stacked LSU team? Not to mention he had to transfer cause he wasn’t getting playing time

16. Elijah James
    Elijah James 29 April, 2022, 10:20

Keep sleepin Key

17. RJ Barnett
    RJ Barnett 29 April, 2022, 10:23

Kenny Pickett starting week 1 lol. Tribusky finna be a backup once again. Kenny is the pro ready, he’s not sitting a year.

18. Juan Nieves
    Juan Nieves 29 April, 2022, 10:33

man this class had some amazing CB but I trust the process

19. Super Bowl of self abuse
    Super Bowl of self abuse 29 April, 2022, 10:33

Never thought I'd say this but Ryan Leaf's combine coverage of the QB's over a month ago made me completely fall out of love with Willis and in love with Pickett. He said Willis looked labored and really had to mentally focus on his mechanics where Pickett was silky smooth and confident in everything he did. Never thought I'd say that. Ryan freakin' Leaf. He's turned into a phenomenal college and NFL football analyst.

20. Ryin Vegas
    Ryin Vegas 29 April, 2022, 10:58

He can endorse with Burger King , they can bring back those tiny hands commercials 👍

21. Phillip Lee
    Phillip Lee 29 April, 2022, 11:22

how many mobile QBs have really worked out in NFL? PIckett is mobile enough

22. Terry Dixon
    Terry Dixon 29 April, 2022, 12:47

So many psychics?????

23. YiYi The Wuster
    YiYi The Wuster 29 April, 2022, 13:10

I’m not sure if Kenny will turn out good for us, but I’m glad the Steelers didn’t take the guy who only showed up against D2 teams

24. john smith
    john smith 29 April, 2022, 13:19

We used a 1st round pick on a 24 year old qb outta desperation? 24 is basically a free agent

25. D Casper
    D Casper 29 April, 2022, 16:11

Kenny doesn't look too
    Thrilled to play for the
    Steelers.

26. Benjamin
    Benjamin 29 April, 2022, 17:52

Whoever gets Malik today is gonna be estatic

27. Giffond Hall
    Giffond Hall 29 April, 2022, 20:05

I called it

28. Aidan Karstadt
    Aidan Karstadt 30 April, 2022, 09:42

I like it but all other qbs were selected in 3rd

29. Jamo
    Jamo 30 April, 2022, 09:48

This guy looks just like the QB from Draft Day lol

30. free the weed
    free the weed 30 April, 2022, 10:29

All I know of him he had one good year in a average at best acc conference, but I'm not in charge of the steelers draft picks so please prove me wrong….

31. Jean Millburg
    Jean Millburg 30 April, 2022, 16:27

This Kenny Pickett to me looks more like a pocket passing QB style? Who knows if he can throw on the run, run with the ball and be as successful like Trubisky can 2 NFL team experience and then being behind Josh Allen backup for a year? The Steelers mentioned they wanted more a QB that can be more Mobil, move around, throw on the Run and Run with the Ball. Yes I agree that Trubisky is a much better QB for their Offensive line play scheme the Steelers want in a QB that is able to move around a much better QB style they are looking for in their offense, play scheme. Mitch has that experience. I bet this kid Pickett could end up 2nd or 3rd string QB for Steelers. competition can change everything and what the coaches go with. Trubisky has experience being in competition for starting job, many times he still ended up as the starter with Chicago Bears. We will watch and see this pad out. Mitch did get us to wild card playoffs for Super bowl with this talents as a QB.

32. handymandy20
    handymandy20 30 April, 2022, 16:28

Sammy howel is the best qb in the draft!!!!!!

33. Ron Chess
    Ron Chess 1 May, 2022, 13:08

Pickett ACC player of year Heisman finalist Broke Deshaun 22 counts sexual Watsons TD record Johnny Unitas QB winner Trubisky accomplished none of that