1. Jeff Garrison
    Jeff Garrison 30 April, 2022, 02:08

I love this new management team, coaching staff, trades during Free Agency, the Free Agents brought in, the Drafy trade an pick. Bpa that happens to be a position of need, it doesn't get better than that. I'm excited to see who else we draft and how they develop.
    So far, this has been the best OFFSEASON we've had in 20+ seasons.
    Just Win the Superbowl, Baby!!!
    RN4L

2. Sam S
    Sam S 30 April, 2022, 02:22

In Ziegler we trust βœŠπŸ»πŸ’€πŸ”₯🀘🏼 great pick!!!! Kid locked up Logan Hall and can pass pro!!

3. RaiderAntic22
    RaiderAntic22 30 April, 2022, 02:24

ZieglerπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

4. Robert Pena
    Robert Pena 30 April, 2022, 02:42

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

5. Jason Torchy
    Jason Torchy 30 April, 2022, 03:51

I bet he plays center when all is said and done.

6. raidernationcali
    raidernationcali 30 April, 2022, 05:28

No questions about the 5th yr option players?! Smh.

7. Raul Solana
    Raul Solana 30 April, 2022, 06:05

β€œYou know”, biggest influence from Belicheat in both pupils.

8. First Last
    First Last 30 April, 2022, 06:34

blinking much

9. Pirate1975 ☠️
    Pirate1975 ☠️ 30 April, 2022, 07:15

Straight Vodka!

10. Prod.Intravert
    Prod.Intravert 30 April, 2022, 08:08

Great pick

11. Prod.Intravert
    Prod.Intravert 30 April, 2022, 08:08

In zeigler we trust

12. Real_Blackmamba
    Real_Blackmamba 30 April, 2022, 08:25

Z is didn’t reach and got a solid contributor

13. Jacob Darst
    Jacob Darst 30 April, 2022, 08:29

Wayne Newton pissing me off fr

14. John Carman
    John Carman 30 April, 2022, 08:47

Let's Go raiders!

15. Dante Scott
    Dante Scott 30 April, 2022, 09:13

Great free agent moves and now our first draft pick was a home run. Great job Dave!!

16. Willis Fletcher
    Willis Fletcher 30 April, 2022, 10:28

The more Ziegler speaks the more I’m impressed by him. I thought Parham was a really good selection.

17. john cruikshank
    john cruikshank 30 April, 2022, 11:05

One of those trying to be cute picks. They could have gotten him today. First mistep of this regime

18. Kenneth McLitus
    Kenneth McLitus 30 April, 2022, 11:07

Good pick, I think a good offensive lineman is what will help the team. He looks good.

19. Just win, Felipe!
    Just win, Felipe! 30 April, 2022, 11:48

Georgina? What kinda f-up name is that?

20. Tayo39
    Tayo39 30 April, 2022, 13:07

NEVER hang up the phone as a GM…could be a good deal….we'll wait, Ziggy 😎☠

21. Jeffrey Arguello
    Jeffrey Arguello 30 April, 2022, 13:15

Look I've been a raider fan since 99 I've been with me team thru ups downs and all the way around and I belive this year WE can make a great playoff run if we keep our heads straight and stay healthy love yall RAIDER NATION 4 LIFE

22. Nathan Walsh
    Nathan Walsh 30 April, 2022, 15:32

I already believe we have two of the smartest people in the league with Dave and Josh…

23. John Dingler
    John Dingler 30 April, 2022, 20:30

LOL, he says β€œbefore I get started” after he already started. That’s bad thinking. I hope that his bad thinking does not reflect badly on the upcoming season.

24. Wayne Bonaime
    Wayne Bonaime 2 May, 2022, 14:44

The GM & Head Coach r doing so many special things and this pick is another home run. I love the family values and the hard work these 2 put in at their lead position. There actions are setting up our entire organisation to expect those core values from team and add to the legacy Mr Davis started with "Just Win Baby & Commitment to Excellence" He was a Maverick with his hiring practices (Diversity by hiring men and women to power positions before anyone believed it possible) & the loyalty he had to the men who he worked with really defines what it means to be a Raider…. Was anyone as surprised as I was to see Marcus Allen come out to announce the Parham pick??? I all ways wondered what really happened between them & I was certain Al never let go of that one!!!!! I guess it comes back to those core characters –Family Values..Once a Raider all ways a Raider