ESPN react to Los Angeles Rams def. Cincinnati Bengals 23-20 to win Super Bowl LVI

LIVE: Baltimore Ravens vs Cincinnati Bengals 2021 "Full Game Live"

Cincinnati Bengals win Las Vegas raiders didn’t have a shot

1. g smith
    g smith 29 April, 2022, 17:03

I'm first 😁 excited for the new speedy DB

2. Louise Regan
    Louise Regan 29 April, 2022, 17:12

Wow, Dax Hill sounds absolutely great.

3. rgarrison1819
    rgarrison1819 29 April, 2022, 17:12

Dave,Why have The Bengals Never Ever Pursued a Genuine Top Pass Rusher in The Draft or Free Agency!,The Bengals have Never in Their History had a Top 5 Pressure Defense!,They have never had a Von Miller or a Arron Donald!,they don't try and Draft such a Player or sign them in Free Agency when available!,Never!,Big Daddy Dan Wilkinson is the Only attempt they ever made,and He turned out to be a Huge Bust!!!,and Dave,do You believe if Karlaftis was still Available at 31,do You think the Bengals would have Picked him instead of Hill?,Love Your Channel Dave!!!

4. Metallica Dragon
    Metallica Dragon 29 April, 2022, 17:19

🥰😻🏈👑Tiger Kings

5. Daryl Hoskins
    Daryl Hoskins 29 April, 2022, 17:26

He’s gonna Have to Tackle His Brother!

6. S Mc
    S Mc 29 April, 2022, 17:43

I think I see a typo my man

7. Kenny Bradford
    Kenny Bradford 29 April, 2022, 17:54

I feel that with there 2nd round pick, I can see us taking either a cornerback, edge rusher, or best available. If another player falls, I feel that we're going take full advantage of it. Now if McBride is there at our 2nd round pick, I feel that they will take him. Can I see them trading back? That all depends on who's still on the board. Either way, this is going to be an interesting round 2 and 3. I can't wait. Let's go. WHO DEY!

8. Dustin Hardy
    Dustin Hardy 29 April, 2022, 19:20

Who Dey!!!

9. Louise Regan
    Louise Regan 29 April, 2022, 23:02

Dave, You and Chris Simms picked the first two picks. I'm totally impressed.

10. Simo L. Enko
    Simo L. Enko 30 April, 2022, 00:13

Damn, Dave called Cam Taylor-Britt correctly!

11. Zach David
    Zach David 30 April, 2022, 00:49

George was gone at 31 Lap!

12. Mark Goh
    Mark Goh 30 April, 2022, 07:09

Seems like the Bengals are addressing all their needs this offseason – would also like them to add a returner who can make plays and help establish field position in important games. Aside from that, always appreciate your content Dave and excited to see you grow on youtube !

13. Blake Davis
    Blake Davis 30 April, 2022, 16:57

I’ve always been a Bengals fan and love this podcast focuses on them BUT Dave is so great at analyzing and speaking that he deserves a bigger following than he currently has because the rest of the football world is missing out!