Denver Broncos vs Cincinnati Bengals Game Preview

0 1951 0

1. KING513JAMES
    KING513JAMES 29 April, 2022, 11:43

Baltimore had the best 1st round pains me to say

2. Jerm Taztik
    Jerm Taztik 29 April, 2022, 12:18

Shout out to James's tailor. Got those button ups fitting just right around those 💪. 😂😂

3. Kimberly Bass
    Kimberly Bass 29 April, 2022, 12:19

What we need is for a couple more "Cole Strange" type picks and a run on QB'S and the Bengals will have that stud player drop right in there laps at 63

4. Andrew Mutters
    Andrew Mutters 29 April, 2022, 12:22

James
    Is it possible that the Bengals are in contact with Larry Obebjubi? I think after Chicago didn’t sign, it opened the door to his return here.

5. Padraig Murphy
    Padraig Murphy 29 April, 2022, 12:30

Not a fan of Dax Hill pick at all. Essentially picked a Nickle corner/backup safety with a first rounder. That's poor value in my opinion. Only thing I can think of is they are content letting Bates go after this year.

6. Jerm Taztik
    Jerm Taztik 29 April, 2022, 12:32

I think Hurst is gonna be great for us. I wouldnt be mad at all if we addressed TE in later rounds.

7. AlwaysJerry
    AlwaysJerry 29 April, 2022, 12:35

Since we didn’t get a corner like Elam, we might as well go with a 3tech or edge. We need pass rush to make up for our corners

8. Charlito Guzman
    Charlito Guzman 29 April, 2022, 12:42

I heard the Bengals coaches and front office isn't really worried about the Steelers drafting a QB in the first round. The Bengals said,we will just Pickett!! 😂🤣🤣

9. Chris Sinclair
    Chris Sinclair 29 April, 2022, 13:04

First things first, I really appreciate the coverage, but honestl question, have the Bengals lost all hope in Cam Sample. With all the talk of Logan Hall and a versatile DL as a need?? Isn't that Sample's role this year? Wasn't he a better prospect than Logan Hall coming off thr Senior Bowl?

10. Jonathan. Gaffney
    Jonathan. Gaffney 29 April, 2022, 13:06

Ideally we get Travis Jones or Booth Jr/Gordon would be great. If not them – McBride or Pierce. Coby Bryant or Cam Jergens in the 3rd and Amare Barno in the 4th!!

11. DaRocky
    DaRocky 29 April, 2022, 13:09

I like Cam Taylor-Britt, and Trey McBride

12. Johnny Black
    Johnny Black 29 April, 2022, 13:12

1 Travis Jones, 2 Logan Hall, 3 Perrion Winfrey, 4 DeMarvin Leal

13. Kenny Bradford
    Kenny Bradford 29 April, 2022, 13:40

First off, James, you are amazing at what you do. Your dedication and coverage for the Bengals is awesome. Now with our second round pick, I feel that they go edge rusher or maybe even cornerback. Now if McBride is somehow still on the board, how do you pass on him? Also if Booth is still on board, you get another guy to solidify the backend of our defense. Either way, I feel we do a great job scouting players and will get players that fit our team and will be an immediate impact player. I can't wait. Let's go! WHO DEY!

14. Hoff The Great
    Hoff The Great 29 April, 2022, 13:57

I'm so glad we didn't take Trey McBride with 31. He's so stiff.
    This is why certain "experts" don't know what they're talking about. Just because you lose a TE to free agency… doesn't mean you automatically take whichever one they deem worthy. That's how crappy teams are built. If no one's noticed things have started to change in cincy, with the Bengals at least, because we've finally got a GREAT COACH that has a plan to make us better! Thank you Jesus!
    Of course drafting has played a huge part.

15. David Abbott
    David Abbott 29 April, 2022, 14:29

If Cam Jurgens isn't there, or moreso if they pass on him, I wouldn't be at all shocked to hear Trey Hopkins' name mentioned next week.

16. Dennis Daugherty
    Dennis Daugherty 29 April, 2022, 14:29

I think we should have taken David Ojabo with the first pick we definitely need another edge rusher he had 11 sacks with 5 forced fumbles we need that on defense

17. HonestFan
    HonestFan 29 April, 2022, 14:44

A Grade pick. Dude is a legit future pro bowler. Most versatile safety in the entire class too.

18. HonestFan
    HonestFan 29 April, 2022, 14:51

PERRION WINFREY AND CAM JURGENS NEXT PLEASE

19. crystal osborne
    crystal osborne 29 April, 2022, 15:50

1st rd picks should be day 1 starters. this guy isn't starting this year.
    they should have traded down or drafted Booth. don't get me wrong kid is a good player. safety isn't a need at all.
    unless they plan on letting Bates or Bell leave after next season. feels like this is a retaliation pick aimed at Bates.
    if so, not a fan of this pick. why mess with the cohesion of this Defense? I hope that is not the case.

20. Tom Bystander

23. Cincymale79
    Cincymale79 29 April, 2022, 16:40

New Debo Samuel
    Okonkwo TE Maryland

24. Amp88Jake
    Amp88Jake 29 April, 2022, 17:05

I would like to see Bengals take te Jeremy Ruckert I think it would be a good fit with the Bengals

25. Rey Mcdonald
    Rey Mcdonald 29 April, 2022, 18:31

P. Matt Araiza pick 136

26. Dustin Hardy
    Dustin Hardy 29 April, 2022, 19:10

Hoping for Tariq Woolen, Logan Hall or Taylor-Brit.

27. Nathan Carter
    Nathan Carter 29 April, 2022, 19:16

james you went to homecomming with my son's godmother

28. Will Dearing
    Will Dearing 29 April, 2022, 19:35

I wouldn't mind if we took Drake Jackson defensive end from USC

29. Cincy fan Jungle City
    Cincy fan Jungle City 29 April, 2022, 21:17

Alright , we move up just to get another safety. WTF man

30. Nate Johnson
    Nate Johnson 29 April, 2022, 22:01

James is from the future confirmed???

31. aaron butler
    aaron butler 30 April, 2022, 00:28

The Baltimore Ravens are putting on a Drafting clinic. While still having (6) 4th Round picks to make. This Draft will forever be known as the Ravens Draft 2022. Oh yeah, Ravens also got a ship load of talented guys coming back for 2022. Here we come.