Bears Day 2 Recap Plus Bears Draft A WR Velus Jones jr

We just replaced grant and can use him at receiver #3

2. Jacob Slichter
    Jacob Slichter 29 April, 2022, 23:03

Thank you!

3. Jacob Almquist
    Jacob Almquist 29 April, 2022, 23:06

I think poles went out to find his Version of cheetah… he may end up only being a jakeem grant but aye a pro bowler is a pro bowler

4. Michael mclendon
    Michael mclendon 29 April, 2022, 23:16

he used to go to my school he good asf

5. Avri Mallett
    Avri Mallett 29 April, 2022, 23:16

Love the picks, defense is gonna be nasty

6. X X
    X X 29 April, 2022, 23:17

I liked this video. Enjoy your work in general

7. Kyle Books
    Kyle Books 29 April, 2022, 23:19

I would have rather had David bell!! Bell is such a good route runner. even though he lacks in speed and size he plays big and gets open to catch anything.

8. Nathan Culp
    Nathan Culp 29 April, 2022, 23:21

The Bears better draft a bigger WR tomorrow like Kevin Austin Jr from my alma mater ND as well as some help on OL. So far not much help for Justin Fields on offense which is disappointing IMO. I like you but I'm scratching my head after today . Having said that I look forward to your deep dive into the analysis on these 3 players. Poles must come up with 4-6 starters in this draft.

9. Jim Nelligan
    Jim Nelligan 29 April, 2022, 23:23

You da man Swifty. I like this kid too.

10. Thai Hill
    Thai Hill 29 April, 2022, 23:45

I am stoked about this! Its never as good as it seams, ALSO its never as bad as it seams! Ryan poles is far from dumb!, we have no clue what their thinking… their plan will become clearer. Himdsight is always 20/20!
    Our defense is gonna be great again….now, just finsih building whats left of the offense
    PlUS, i really felt like dazz was showing pops at the end of last year. Im down
    Mark my name down To-DaY!

11. Jim George
    Jim George 30 April, 2022, 00:02

You are my absolute favorite when it comes to football swifty, because you don't go by what the media says you break down the tape and do your own homework. You are my come to when I want to know if a player is good or elite, or not. Also love the fact that you're a glass half full guy!

12. James Claus
    James Claus 30 April, 2022, 00:05

This guy is underrated. He has a fearless mentality and we haven’t had a fearless WR in forever. Mooney can help this guy’s route running tremendously. Pringle is really being slept on idk why. Our O-line needs help badly tho

13. Ryan142154
    Ryan142154 30 April, 2022, 00:43

Love all the picks. So far I have an A- overall Draft grade.

14. Kristy Roe
    Kristy Roe 30 April, 2022, 00:45

Have a really good defense is only going to make justin fields better as a player you dont want to go up against a bad defense in practice because your not learning nothing when a real game starts because what if you do have to go up against a really good defense it mentally prepare you going in to that game the better the competition the better it is for for Justin Fields learning process

15. Kristy Roe
    Kristy Roe 30 April, 2022, 00:47

Can you imagine how hard it was for Russell Wilson his rookie year going against the legion of boom in practice it only made him a better player in the long run

16. beardowncubbies
    beardowncubbies 30 April, 2022, 01:09

After Poles post draft interview he said wants to use him at different positions. So I get the deebo comparison. He might be older but I think he's a good pick

17. Funkbringer
    Funkbringer 30 April, 2022, 03:13

i just dont like his age , 25 years old – I do however like how he addressed that in his post draft interview – saying that you can see his tape – the speed he needs is there and because he has been limited in injuries he feels he has the body of a "21 year old"…i cant wait to see him on the field

18. Gatorbite
    Gatorbite 30 April, 2022, 04:27

Great Draft so far, with all those beast QBs out there we need an elite secondary and Velos is a monster.

19. Charles Schaum
    Charles Schaum 30 April, 2022, 07:00

Man I am a Tennessee fan and you people don't know what you really have in value he is going to be your best receiver and you guys remember Cordell well this is Cordell 2as a kick returner

20. Mustafa Odeh
    Mustafa Odeh 30 April, 2022, 08:47

Lucky to have you swift!

21. Jerod Holloway
    Jerod Holloway 30 April, 2022, 09:04

Needed that Swifty!!

22. wr1791
    wr1791 30 April, 2022, 09:52

This coaching staff has its work to do, Pringle and St Brown better be good, because this kid is not ready as a WR.

23. Frank Zepeda
    Frank Zepeda 30 April, 2022, 09:57

This man is legit I went in and already checked tape he is the real deal tough kid has it all. Now we need to go after Osiris Mitchell out of Mississippi State I am telling he's a still too. Big enough name for me 💯🏈 he is a real football player that what counts.

24. Frank Zepeda
    Frank Zepeda 30 April, 2022, 10:03

You are so right Swift come on guys get on board. BEAR DOWN things are looking UP💯🏈🐾

25. New Harper
    New Harper 30 April, 2022, 10:16

After digesting our draft, we had a really great day yesterday. Three day-one starters!

26. New Harper
    New Harper 30 April, 2022, 10:17

Totally agree Velus is similar to Deebo! Poles has already done better than Pace.

27. Da Super Fan Disciple
    Da Super Fan Disciple 30 April, 2022, 11:17

I’m totally fine with this pick. We’re there other guys available sure. But I’m trusting Poles very much here he’s been methodical with the players he’s been adding. At the end of the day we can’t draft everyone. Some might say this was a reach but we don’t pick again till 148.

28. Jake Broekhuizen
    Jake Broekhuizen 30 April, 2022, 12:35

I’m happy with our draft, after the draft is over can you make a video with an updated look at our starting lineup and remaining needs?

29. Tj Turley
    Tj Turley 30 April, 2022, 17:33

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOO

30. oazizpharmD
    oazizpharmD 30 April, 2022, 19:43

This is a nice pic however I still feel like the eat an ex-receiver Mo is a Z Pringle is a slot and I don’t know if this pic will solve the X-receiver need.

Are there any undrafted free agents that might fill in for an ex for this year?

31. Cortez
    Cortez 1 May, 2022, 01:14

Still iffy. Seems like a role player. I'll check out the tape soon.

32. JJ Carrillo
    JJ Carrillo 1 May, 2022, 09:32

I appreciate your content swifty!!