Atlanta Falcons upset the New Orleans Saints

Jaylinn Hawkins on how him and the defensive backs are constantly growing

6 1908 0

1. Nytaye Wright
    Nytaye Wright 29 April, 2022, 06:55

Arthur will be fired in 2 seasons and ppl will start to talk about terry and the way he drafts because c'mon man he wasn't the best receiver in CFB but he was the first WR taken HOW SWAY???

2. Shane Powell
    Shane Powell 29 April, 2022, 07:13

You go Arthur Smith. All these whiny Georgia bulldog fans didn't get Jordan Davis. This ain't the bulldogs. I love to pick good job fellas

3. Richiep88clone2
    Richiep88clone2 29 April, 2022, 07:23

If you pick DE or O LINE or any type of defense in 2nd round, then falcons should be fine in this draft, also, WR was the best player then a Defense player when it was on the board

4. MrServeon404
    MrServeon404 29 April, 2022, 07:24

Guess we’ll be playing 2 hand touch on defense 😢😢😢

5. Kelvin Woods
    Kelvin Woods 29 April, 2022, 07:24

Congratulations Terry and Arthur on your 1st 2022 pick. I rooting for you both to build an awesome solid balance locker room. I hope we achieve more than what others think we can.

6. Halston Gregory
    Halston Gregory 29 April, 2022, 07:33

Some of these comments in here sounds like they work for the organization whatever the organization do they have to say the right thing in order to get fired !!!

7. SoSickRick
    SoSickRick 29 April, 2022, 07:53

I really wish YouTube would bring back the dislike bar for a day.

8. Klutz
    Klutz 29 April, 2022, 08:05

I wanted an EDGE rusher. But I'm also not a professional, so I can't be mad about the pick. People were upset about Pitts and he did very well.

9. isaiah anderson
    isaiah anderson 29 April, 2022, 08:10

I’d say get one more WR to replace both jones and Ridley. I’d say pick Christian Watson this kid it’s nasty with the run game. He’s scrappy and fast I’m telling you!

10. MUTshane
    MUTshane 29 April, 2022, 08:46

I don’t know about you guys, but I can feel their seats heating up…….

11. Ryan Danila
    Ryan Danila 29 April, 2022, 09:07

Smh man we could of got a faster version of London in Pickens. But seriously a receiver at 8 your fan base ain’t very confident in either one of y’all.

12. Malcolm Fountain
    Malcolm Fountain 29 April, 2022, 09:09

Its something about Arthur Smith that's not right , just wait on it

13. Jeremy Schneidt
    Jeremy Schneidt 29 April, 2022, 09:30

London completely fits the scheme. I love the fit for the team. I was hoping for defense. Congrats to the guys in our offense. I was on board with him as a fit, out of all the wrs I thought he was the best fit.

14. Dedric Colbert
    Dedric Colbert 29 April, 2022, 10:06

I'm not knocking the player BUT the pick where's the defense!!!! We passed up on great defensive players we could've got a receiver in the second OR trade back up to the first not happy at all!! New regime same Idiocracy!!! Don't matter who you get to catch the ball if we can't stop nobody!!!🤦🏿‍♂️

15. REAL TALK SPORTS
    REAL TALK SPORTS 29 April, 2022, 10:24

Arthur Smith seems uncomfortable to me for some reason. If London is Julio Jones like in his performance this will turn out to be a great pick. If not…

16. Calvin Douglas
    Calvin Douglas 29 April, 2022, 10:27

He will be going against a.j in practice so he will be ready 💪

17. G G
    G G 29 April, 2022, 10:38

They basically drafted two TE's back to back years. They could have kept Thomas Dimitroff for this. I was at Mercedes Benz yesterday and the boos were in the building. And you can look at the tape all you want he's not as good as Pitts and won't be doing NFL players like he did in college

18. Cortez Peters Bible studies.
    Cortez Peters Bible studies. 29 April, 2022, 10:39

Great job 👏 #RiseUp

19. Billy Ellis
    Billy Ellis 29 April, 2022, 11:27

this regime is like the last . the falcons draft for bling insted of need . this team will blow this whole draft
    The Falcons love the shiny toys that eat up capital. When Pitts and London come up for new contracts it's going to break the bank .

20. Dj
    Dj 29 April, 2022, 11:33

should have gotten treylon burks , this guy is going to be injury prone cuz he aint got no lower body strength like julio but burks has that make up

21. Paul Galbreath
    Paul Galbreath 29 April, 2022, 11:41

The Falcons continue to make stupid shiny decisions pitts and now London when they have allowed 40 sacks per season. I guess they don't understand you build the lines early and skill later…. if they played it right they could of had Cross and Pickens if they had to do wr immediately smh

22. Dr Jay
    Dr Jay 29 April, 2022, 12:06

Just draft 11 wide receivers this year, is probably what they said in their team meetings

23. BurrDawgz
    BurrDawgz 29 April, 2022, 13:09

That top secret 40 time….

24. Gabriel Wayne
    Gabriel Wayne 29 April, 2022, 13:29

We’re in great hands! I trust it

25. Jonathan
    Jonathan 29 April, 2022, 15:30

Smith getting annoyed at Dled for asking about speed is peak

26. travis hyman
    travis hyman 29 April, 2022, 16:12

We really could use edge rushers, and o-line help

27. Billy Hank
    Billy Hank 29 April, 2022, 17:41

I watch these just for the arthur and d-led interactions! F'n Golden!!!

28. Courtland Griffith
    Courtland Griffith 29 April, 2022, 18:06

D. Orlando Ledbetter is getting increasingly frustrated with this regime and I love it. 😂

29. Jolly Ranch
    Jolly Ranch 29 April, 2022, 18:08

He's still on the saints payroll and he's married to Mr Blank daughter.

30. A1_DA_FLARE