Cardinals DJ Humphries Headed To Pro Bowl, First Mock Draft Monday!

Arizona Cardinals vs Dallas Cowboys: Week 17: Live NFL Game

1. Caleb Smith
    Caleb Smith 28 April, 2022, 23:16

This is awesome but what happens to Moore? That’s what I’m worried about. I love this trade but I also have hope for Moore as well

2. Tyler Grimes
    Tyler Grimes 28 April, 2022, 23:21

Marquise Brown and Kyler Murray the best wide receiver quarterback Duo

3. Alexsandro Torres
    Alexsandro Torres 28 April, 2022, 23:22

Arizona has clinched the nfc west

4. Martin Maldo64
    Martin Maldo64 28 April, 2022, 23:29

I love this trade gives Kyler a great weapon and tbh there was nobody at 23 that I wanted anyway after Jamo was selected

5. Michael Liddick
    Michael Liddick 28 April, 2022, 23:29

Time will tell. I'm just concerned we traded away a chance at a really good edge rusher for a short interior wide receiver while we already have a budding star that is built similarly.

6. Vaughn Toomsen
    Vaughn Toomsen 28 April, 2022, 23:32

I was excited for a speedster joining the WR core but finding out they already have experience playing together is huge, he'll definitely be a big target for K1

7. Trexgamer2009
    Trexgamer2009 28 April, 2022, 23:32

Bro why do i want him to replace aj green ?

8. Demetrius Smith
    Demetrius Smith 28 April, 2022, 23:32

I wanted us to trade up for mcduffie

9. Omar
    Omar 28 April, 2022, 23:33

Now we need new uniforms

10. Brandon Riggle
    Brandon Riggle 28 April, 2022, 23:35

Don't forget rondale Moore! This wr room is nuts

11. Justin Woody
    Justin Woody 28 April, 2022, 23:37

Nigga just stole the next man secret weapon what the FUCK

12. Tapatio Man
    Tapatio Man 29 April, 2022, 00:02

Hollywood can be our number 2 and moore as our slot while green can be a backup I prefer starting our young talent and having a veteran taking their place because they already know whats up not to mention their mentor ship
    Edit I meant I prefer the vets being backups and when I say take their place i meant when they can’t play for some reason

13. AAA GGG
    AAA GGG 29 April, 2022, 00:02

Hopefully kyler don't have to run his ass off and can have some time to throw #LFG #BirDGaNG

14. Waylan Young
    Waylan Young 29 April, 2022, 00:29

Your BACKKK!

15. john morton
    john morton 29 April, 2022, 00:42

all ill say as a ravens fan expect ALOT of drops but still a decent pick up this

16. Robbie Tadlock
    Robbie Tadlock 29 April, 2022, 00:47

All I can say is yesss💯💯

17. Cedric Mussi
    Cedric Mussi 29 April, 2022, 00:53

Suns won and the Cardinals got Hollywood Brown who already has great chemistry with Kyler from playing together in college, great night for Arizona sports

18. Kimyona
    Kimyona 29 April, 2022, 01:13

Now trade up that 100th overall pick and our second for arnold ebiketie and grab some corner round 3 and I'm absolutely ecstatic

19. Gio Rios777
    Gio Rios777 29 April, 2022, 01:31

LETS GOOO🎉🎉

20. Elliott Stevens
    Elliott Stevens 29 April, 2022, 01:34

I dont dislike this, but what happens with rondale Moore now? I think brown is way more talented but I thought Moore was going to get that slot role.. guess they going to do him like Isabella lol… upon reevaluating brown actually plays well on the outside my bad

21. I ONLY SPEAK FACTS
    I ONLY SPEAK FACTS 29 April, 2022, 01:51

VALLEY-WOOD BROWN🌵🔴

22. ZayRavenSlayVids
    ZayRavenSlayVids 29 April, 2022, 02:08

He got 2 years on his contract I'm a ravens fan hes a td machine in 3 years 24 td rushing td receiving I'm going to miss him but he didn't like Greg Roman that's why he asked for the trade months ago

23. Otis Driftwood
    Otis Driftwood 29 April, 2022, 03:24

Man I'm expecting fireworks

24. beebopoped
    beebopoped 29 April, 2022, 03:28

Extend him after this year see how they work together

25. beebopoped
    beebopoped 29 April, 2022, 03:29

What's gonna happen to Andy Isabella. I'm confused why he didn't see field more often? Injuries, not understanding playbook?

26. beebopoped
    beebopoped 29 April, 2022, 03:31

What do you think of Isaiah Simmons? What should his role be hopefully a breakthrough year

27. AZ Cardinals Fan
    AZ Cardinals Fan 29 April, 2022, 04:28

I'm glad we finally got a good trade. I think Marquise Brown is gonna be amazing for the Cardinals especially reuniting with his college teammate Kyler Murray. I have a feeling the Cardinals are gonna have a 2021 Bengals like season this year. Go Cards!!! Let's go!!!

28. Billy Elliott
    Billy Elliott 29 April, 2022, 06:13

We could’ve had Jermaine johnson …

29. Olavesson
    Olavesson 29 April, 2022, 06:45

I’m a ravens fan hope y’all take good care of him he a baller man💯

30. dangerous birds🐦🐦
    dangerous birds🐦🐦 29 April, 2022, 11:33

LFG‼️

31. Karlproiisisiisisisisisis
    Karlproiisisiisisisisisis 29 April, 2022, 17:56

HOLLYWOOD TO THE HOUSEEE!!!!!

32. Smokey Robinson
    Smokey Robinson 29 April, 2022, 20:26

Money all day Baby. 1000+ yards last year?! Sheesh!

33. Preston Kelly
    Preston Kelly 30 April, 2022, 08:46

i’m hyped ngl

34. Soul PanCakeS
    Soul PanCakeS 30 April, 2022, 15:52

Yeah we keep having 5"9 receivers and yeah he's cap hit is small but now we have to sign him to a huge extension for him and the cardinals have no choice but to do so because of the fact we used a 1st rounder on him. The consensus is that Baltimore really won this trade think about it? Hollywood Brown on his 3rd year barely got a 1,000 yards being that he was the only WR target worth throwing to other then Marc Andrew's who's a tight end. Players who have accomplished more have gone for less it stings AJ Brown was traded for later who's a bigger physical receiver. We are not lacking in the short and fast category which is baffling why without the Kyler connection this trade would be anything other then an ode to Kyler. Christain Watson was still on the board who would've been a great player under the guidance of AJ Green and D'hop but now we have 1 year of cheap production and when his contract is up regardless of his performance we have to send the brings truck because the last thing we want to do is piss off Kyler by not resigning him further putting a wedge between the Cardz and Kyler. This was too much and too much risk and the people who love this love it because it's a ode to Kyler. Sorry man this wasn't a good trade I would've taken my chances with someone like Watson we need outside receivers not another short and speedy receiver who also is pushing Rondale down another year plus I would be surprised if he got 1,000 while having to compete with D'hop and AJ Green plus Marquis did not play primarily in the slot during his career and definitely didn't do that at the college level. So we gave up a first rounder for a soon to be expensive player who were gonna move out of position again. What do we do with Rondale now? I know you are not gonna read this but I wish you would because I think we screwed ourselves cap wise