Lawrence: "I know we've got enough guys to turn this thing around."

0 2075 0

Andrew Norwell Mic'D Up vs. Steelers (Week 11) | Jacksonville Jaguars

Is Doug Pederson the best choice for the Jaguars' head coach job? | KJM

1. Brandon Keesee
    Brandon Keesee 28 April, 2022, 20:23

I'm not mad about it.. I really thought it was gonna be hutch

2. Collin Stinnett
    Collin Stinnett 28 April, 2022, 20:33

Hope he ends up being great!! Not who I woulda taken but I’ll get behind the choice and support the kid!! Go Jags!!

3. Daniel Boltz
    Daniel Boltz 28 April, 2022, 20:37

He (Walker) didn't look too thrilled

4. Людмила Милова
    Людмила Милова 28 April, 2022, 20:38

Eres un ídolo Kimmy-jka.Monster siempre en mi corazón,hermosa,amorz,elecciones,culturales.❤️ Son unos de los mejores conciertos.

5. Jags2Riches
    Jags2Riches 28 April, 2022, 20:41

I hate this pick!

My wife is 7 months pregnant and I’m seriously considering finding a new team. I don’t want my son growing up as a Jags fan and have to suffer like I have the last 25+ years!

Let’s draft a point of attack only, no counter or real secondary moves, only played 52% of the snaps, 6 sacks on a break out year, and you draft based on the combine numbers, since that always works out so well, and you pick him #1. 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦

6. Wellsfiction
    Wellsfiction 28 April, 2022, 20:42

I personally wanted Hutch. Yet understand the potential Walker has. I'm supporting this team no matter what. Great take dude.

7. Joseph
    Joseph 28 April, 2022, 20:58

What was the number one issue with the jags? Scoring. Cmon man

8. Connor
    Connor 28 April, 2022, 21:06

Personally, I think he was the right choice. He has more potential than Aiden, and when it comes to drafting that’s what you go off of. You give contracts based on performance, draft off potential.

9. Kyle Donovan
    Kyle Donovan 28 April, 2022, 21:13

He's a bust, clownshow Baalke strikes again

10. Nick Grandshaw
    Nick Grandshaw 28 April, 2022, 22:04

Michigan had an easy schedule and when hutch went up against nfl rated tackles he got shut down, travon was able to get stops on Neal v Alabama. This was a great pick.

11. Dr.Kackwurst
    Dr.Kackwurst 28 April, 2022, 22:08

no sacks in college? no sacks in the nfl. easy

12. Laurence Simpson
    Laurence Simpson 29 April, 2022, 01:59

Walker feels underwhelming, but I think this is because we Jags fans spent months getting hyped about Neal or Hutchinson. Walker has only come on the scene in the last few weeks.

Walker is picked for his high up side. Remember, you made a video a few months back where you said you’d take Kavon T-x over Hutchinson because he has the higher ceiling. Jags have made the same decision, but it’s with Travon instead of Kavon.

Now we just need to make sure we get a centre and a right guard in the next two picks.

13. Crqzy .-
    Crqzy .- 29 April, 2022, 02:36

preciate you stopping to take a picture hella dope for that

14. skipg73
    skipg73 29 April, 2022, 05:08

You people make me happy Trent Baalke is our GM, because he seems to be a football guy who keeps proving those clown fans wrong at every turn. That clown thing backfired and made the fans look like clown children.

15. Steve P
    Steve P 29 April, 2022, 09:56

He is all elite for Jags and hope the team willbe good again

16. Duval Penny
    Duval Penny 29 April, 2022, 11:14

I agree with you.

If we're going to trust our coaches we need to let them have the players they want. I believe our defensive coaches wanted Walker. Makes sense because he is absolutely the better 3-4 DE.

17. Kev B
    Kev B 29 April, 2022, 13:40

Who actually thinks he'll end up the best player from this entire draft?

18. Kev B
    Kev B 29 April, 2022, 13:44

We already got a Duwuane Smoot player, I bet Walker will be just a lil better than him

19. Coophandluke
    Coophandluke 29 April, 2022, 14:17

And the know it alls at 1010xl just keep going bla bla bla with negitivity.. don't think any of them even played high school ball much less being qualified to rate NFL talent

20. IAmKrizen
    IAmKrizen 29 April, 2022, 14:37

I am very optimistic/indifferent about this pick, I wasn't really to excited about it but I wasn't mad about it either. yeah he only got 9.5 sacks in college but he was also rotated in and out alot of the time since Georgia has many amazing pass rushers so of course he's not gonna put up amazing stats like Hutchinson but like you said he is raw talent and his frame is amazing 6'5 270lbs and can run a 4.5 and when you watch his highlights there's time he rushes and dominates linemen but then there's also time where he watches for the screen pass. Neal and Hutchinson would've been the safe choice but you cant really pass up on someone like this and i hope Mike Caldwell can work with him and have him develop into a great defensive player.

21. Cellar Dweller
    Cellar Dweller 29 April, 2022, 16:46

Travon Walker could be a Chassion or he could be better than Myles Garrett .. I think I will wait and see before I think about buying a red clown nose.