Film Study: THE NEXT A.J. BROWN? How Drake London fits in with Arthur Smith and the Atlanta Falcons

1. 4K Tray
    4K Tray 28 April, 2022, 21:24

Let’s go falcons great pick go get qb next year and sign oline and defense with all that cap and we could be good in 2-3 years
    All we need is heavy defense rest of draft

2. The Nation
    The Nation 28 April, 2022, 21:24

I absolutely hate this pick…. my Falcons have dropped the ball with this pick

3. Tech S
    Tech S 28 April, 2022, 23:11

I was yelling at my scream because the falcons didn’t trade up for Jermaine Johnson when he fell so damn far. A top ten talent dropping all the way to 20 something even the jets saw it and they were able to trade up with a simple pick swap. We have 4 picks tmr and could have easily made a better offer. Our 2nd biggest need was edge and we let a really good one go, now we are going to get an edge that won’t be as good and most likely a bust. Hopefully after we tank this season next years draft will be better 🙁

4. DJ Cook
    DJ Cook 29 April, 2022, 01:01

Drake London is too slow for the nfl

5. AGreen
    AGreen 29 April, 2022, 01:29

Reminds me of mike Evan’s

6. David Willis
    David Willis 29 April, 2022, 05:18

As a Falcons’ fan who sat at numerous games in person last year, I’m absolutely seeing where Drake London loads our offense up.

7. zone5breezy
    zone5breezy 30 April, 2022, 22:56

he'll be even better if he can get rid of those false steps at the beginning of his routes

8. Sincerely, The Trenches.
    Sincerely, The Trenches. 2 May, 2022, 00:54

THAT FIRST ROUTE HE RAN SHEEEEEEEESHHHHH ! THE MOVE OFF THE LINE WAS NEXT LEVEL 🏃🏽‍♂️

9. Brian Parker
    Brian Parker 2 May, 2022, 20:05

Didn't like this pick at first but after day 2 and 3 I feel better getting 2 edge rushers a lb and QB I think ak will be our best pass rusher in awhile he looks good has more than a speed rush like Fowler and Beasley. Plus I'm gonna trust dean pees too develop on def and if ridder isn't the guy you only used a 3rd

10. Ali
    Ali 3 May, 2022, 04:26

Lmfao you are a Bucs fan so no wonder you know the Falcons so well. You're welcome for Russel Gage, which is another Falcons wide receiver and yes we do know how to draft WR. It is the defensive line and offensive line that we don't know how to draft lol.