Chiefs Looking to Trade Way Up for WR 1, Land Mahomes a Big Target

Kansas City Chiefs vs Las Vegas Raiders: SNF Week 10: Live NFL Game

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS VS LOS ANGELES CHARGERS NFL PICK & PREDICTION 12/15/21

Kansas City Chiefs/2022 NFL Draft Coverage – KCSN 24/7

1. ravingpfoto22
    ravingpfoto22 28 April, 2022, 11:27

?? I need the Chiefs to draft 2 DEs early. Do I flip a table after this draft or am I gonna be happy??

2. latin Assassin
    latin Assassin 28 April, 2022, 11:34

Idk man its up in the air. I know 1 thing Chief fans on edge & all in.

3. FN- 2187
    FN- 2187 28 April, 2022, 11:58

NO, NO, NO! DEFENSIVE EDGE OR TACKLE! FOR THE LOVE OF PATRICK, PLEASE!

4. Bert Rojas
    Bert Rojas 28 April, 2022, 12:03

Hello Ryan & Chris give me your pick who you think Chiefs will draft staying at 29&30. Thanks

5. Beech303
    Beech303 28 April, 2022, 12:17

Would not mind trading up for Drake London or Wyatt

6. Saul Demize
    Saul Demize 28 April, 2022, 12:31

don't tease me boys! Jameson has been my draft. crush since before the SEC championship game

7. Derek Hilliard
    Derek Hilliard 28 April, 2022, 12:34

If you go up I'd go up for a cb that side of the ball needs help

8. Mr Smith
    Mr Smith 28 April, 2022, 12:37

Feel the need is huge for a fast WR. I feel that Tyreek's loss is bigger than expected. His speed makes defenses go zone and makes Pat, Travis and all other WR's better. I feel without him, the offense is going WAY downhill. People talk about years ago when Tyreek was out, Pat did well but the games changed more and defenses have adapted to him and so has his WR core. Without that speed and familiarity, Pat's going to struggle.

9. Josh Hamadi
    Josh Hamadi 28 April, 2022, 12:39

For the love of God! I really hope we don’t move up for a wr! If we move up, it needs to be for defense.

10. gc 20
    gc 20 28 April, 2022, 12:46

Dax Hill at 29 Ebiketie at 30 Drake Jackson at 50 Jalen Tolbert at 62

11. Andrew Aldridge
    Andrew Aldridge 28 April, 2022, 12:48

That's not good news. Any Wrs they pick up will not contribute much this season. Reid's system take a while to learn. If they do this, I'm going to assume that they are comfortable with the idea of punting on this season.

12. Arlan Whitefeather
    Arlan Whitefeather 28 April, 2022, 12:55

Smoke screen for defense.

13. Scott Vansel
    Scott Vansel 28 April, 2022, 13:02

I there's something huge everybody has forgot about and is missing..They're loaded in draft capital next year too..In the Mahomes deal alot oftge picks was for the following drafts as well..They can make a huge move up and still not bankrupt the draft this year..They can even it out and still load up

14. wayne lingenfelter
    wayne lingenfelter 28 April, 2022, 13:15

Jameson Williams after that defense all the way

15. Hdean Wsp
    Hdean Wsp 28 April, 2022, 13:20

We need a shutdown corner we need to get sauce out of Cincinnati

16. temple childs
    temple childs 28 April, 2022, 13:35

Derek Stingley Jr. Shut down corner…we get him and can shut down half the field.

17. Kelly Blevins
    Kelly Blevins 28 April, 2022, 13:44

I don't know why you guys everybody thinks that they're going to draft this big weapon in the first round it's not going to happen they drafted homes and since they drafted him Patrick and the first round they have not drafted a first round white out or tight end but a one running back who turned out to be a bust in my opinion

18. Tim Shouman
    Tim Shouman 28 April, 2022, 13:49

Draft Calvin Austin in the 3rd round. A mini version of Tyreke Hill.

19. Ryan Carr
    Ryan Carr 28 April, 2022, 14:05

Trade up for Jameson and stay put for Daxton Hill, then double pass rush at 50/62. Give up some of next years capital to move up, we have a ton there as well. Just make sure you can land a pass rusher that you believe can start this draft

20. megamartinmen
    megamartinmen 28 April, 2022, 15:11

An edge rusher is a much bigger need than a WR and the WR pool is deep this year. In addition, you guys should do some homework and look at previous drafts, edge rushers drafted in the 1st round make a much greater impact than WRs in the 1st round.

21. Edward Bird
    Edward Bird 28 April, 2022, 15:56

Every year I watch your mock drafts and every year you guys don't pic correctly you have made mention of players that chiefs actually picked but never picked them yourselves. Well here we go again let see if you get it correct this year

And not to mention nobody on ESPN or anywhere else comes even close
    It seems to me that alot fans tune in just to hear what being said but come on this is just click bait every year nobody mock draft is even close to what the actual team chooses

22. Timothy Baldonado
    Timothy Baldonado 28 April, 2022, 16:20

elam at 29 or 30 Josh pascal at 50 Tariq woolen at 62

23. Jesse Starke
    Jesse Starke 28 April, 2022, 16:44

Dude. Haven’t ever seen Chris before. I was picturing a blonde haired surfer dude.

24. Clint Oetting
    Clint Oetting 28 April, 2022, 17:30

I like this channel but talking about ads is annoying just post a picture or something. I pay YouTube a premium to not get commercials

25. Shawn Riley
    Shawn Riley 28 April, 2022, 17:46

We only move up that high for
    Kayvon Thibodeaux or
    Jermaine Johnson. Mark my word
    Jameson Williams is a bust. Please don't draft
    Jameson Williams!

26. Nick N
    Nick N 28 April, 2022, 18:17

I want Jermaine Johnson on this team over Williams.

27. Ryan White
    Ryan White 28 April, 2022, 18:17

Thank you guys for all the work you guys have done getting us ready for this draft

28. The Life Expert
    The Life Expert 28 April, 2022, 18:44

I think Velus Jones Jr is a star 🌟

29. Gold Tau
    Gold Tau 28 April, 2022, 18:48

Please, Andy. Draft a DB or DL first.