Steelers Press Conference (Mar. 17): James Daniels | Pittsburgh Steelers

Pittsburgh Steelers Najee Harris Performance Vs Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas City Chiefs Re Destroy Pittsburgh Steelers

1. Pedo Bear
    Pedo Bear 30 April, 2022, 15:07

grew up in pittsburgh, college in pittsburgh, nfl career in pittsburgh. storybook career.

2. Jon
    Jon 30 April, 2022, 16:46

As a dolphins fan I’m so excited for y’all Pittsburgh fans y’all just got the steal of the draft the golden egg of the draft this kid is gonna be a huge star I say he wins a couple Super Bowls with the Steelers just my opinion and y’all know damn well his lady giving him the best bj she’s ever gave him that night 😂😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♂️

3. Von'Doe_305
    Von'Doe_305 30 April, 2022, 17:32

Nothing like a home cooking Pitt guy going to the Steelers. Big Ben shoes will be hard to fill but at least we're going in the right direction. We got to see #7 bring home 2 Bowls, now we can get prepared to see #8 bring some home as well…

4. . xoLAvideos
    . xoLAvideos 30 April, 2022, 18:28

Hail to Pitt and Hail to Steelers Nation! 💙💛🖤

5. Hectik 1
    Hectik 1 30 April, 2022, 18:37

Here we go Steelers here we go. Hectik up in this

6. white kid
    white kid 30 April, 2022, 19:04

Guess they needed a QB, since buddy got whacked.

7. 1013AP🇺🇦
    1013AP🇺🇦 30 April, 2022, 19:06

My prediction was right so I guess he’s staying where he’s at right now: Pittsburgh

8. rrsmith30
    rrsmith30 30 April, 2022, 19:38

👏🏿 love to see these types of reactions.

9. vincent farrentino
    vincent farrentino 30 April, 2022, 21:37

Glad we got Pickett instead of that overrated hyped up trash Willis

10. Tj Claw
    Tj Claw 1 May, 2022, 00:08

Hands! Talking about hands! The kid balled out! That hand threw 40 plus TOUCHDOWNS! Broke Dan Marino's records! Hands my …!!!!

11. Donnell Jones
    Donnell Jones 1 May, 2022, 00:16

Only thing better than having Mitchell Trubisky, is having 2 Mitchell Trubiskys! 😂

12. the GOAT
    the GOAT 1 May, 2022, 03:05

Great pick born steeler I watched his last year at Pitt he’s a born leader🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎊🎉

13. Carlos Travis
    Carlos Travis 1 May, 2022, 06:20

I love this pick I think he will be really good this is the guy I wanted the Steelers to draft I love it this could be big Ben act two he just about has the same physical tools Ben had remember in bens Prime he could get out of the pocket and make the big plays down the field Kenny has those same tools this was the guy to draft Steelers forever💛💛💛💛

14. jeffrey merit
    jeffrey merit 1 May, 2022, 13:45

Well I guess the steelers will go a few more years not going to the playoffs

15. rocky owens
    rocky owens 1 May, 2022, 17:32

Best moment of the draft

16. JTHAWK101 T.
    JTHAWK101 T. 2 May, 2022, 01:23

Coach Mike Tomlin had already made up his mind who was going to be the Steelers QB pick and it was going to be way before the draft and the beauty of it all was that no one had any idea who it was going to be. I as a Steeler fan since 1968 and I hoped it would be Kenny Pickett who I think will beat out Mitchell Trubisky for the starting job but won’t play the first year.

17. Rangel75
    Rangel75 2 May, 2022, 18:53

He’s having a lot of fun with that chick

18. MEwing
    MEwing 2 May, 2022, 19:21

Last name could be legendary or absolutely horrendous

19. BiLLee GOAT
    BiLLee GOAT 2 May, 2022, 19:43

Francos awesome. He’s was losing it.

20. GINGA FLAME
    GINGA FLAME 2 May, 2022, 23:20

DOES ANYONE HAVE "Day 2" of the Draft on – ON ABC – recorded anywhere by a chance??? I will venmo or cash app you for a certain part of the recording. I was dancing in the background and sadly we recorded the wrong channel so we're hoping someone has Day 2 of the draft recorded somewhere. Let me know ASAP, thank you! Also if anyone else in the comments has it recorded, the same offer goes to you, will venmo or cash app or however to get a copy of part of the recording…
    ON ABC ONLY