2022 NFL Draft Press Conference (April 28): GM Kevin Colbert, Coach Tomlin | Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Press Conference (Jan. 18): Pat Freiermuth | Pittsburgh Steelers

Seahawks or Steelers: Who has the higher ceiling? | First Take

50 2022 0

The Sloppiest Ending of 2021 | Lions vs. Steelers NFL Week 10

1. mrcjjr
    mrcjjr 29 April, 2022, 10:18

As a Steelers fan for 40+ years, I don't think this was a good pick at 20. Every other team that "needed" a QB passed on Pickett and Willis in the 1st round. They should've traded up 7 spots and gotten Jordan Davis (they traded up 10 spots for Bush right?). Now they can't get a DL until the 3rd round since the 2nd round pick will have to be a WR (all the better ones got picked in the 1st). This was more of a homer pick, I hope that it works out in the long run.

2. mrcjjr
    mrcjjr 29 April, 2022, 10:23

This was a marketing/PR pick…..I guess all those still mad about not picking Marino should be rejoicing. I hope it works out…right now I'm not seeing it. As a fan I'm disappointed since there were so many other needs that should've been addressed at #20

3. Don-One
    Don-One 29 April, 2022, 10:56

I Still Like Mitchell Trubisky

4. RiskTakin
    RiskTakin 29 April, 2022, 10:57

This was such a Steelers move lol

5. TheKnightEagle
    TheKnightEagle 29 April, 2022, 12:01

Just wanna say, please leave the decision making to the professionals. If pickett isnt out there week 1, theres a reason so dont cry out that they need to play him right away. Tbh i think he will start week 1 but man if he doesn’t…. I just dont wanna hear it

6. adoff lokz
    adoff lokz 29 April, 2022, 12:15

Hell yeah let’s go !

7. David LaVeck
    David LaVeck 29 April, 2022, 12:41

High Ceiling pick, that is their answer. Tough to get excited about that. Happy for those who like Pickett and the pick. I am just happy they didn’t trade up since he was the only person on their board apparently. Should have traded down and got him then, those of us who aren’t happy with the pick could have lived with that. They picked him too high in this draft, no one can argue this.

8. Unapologetic
    Unapologetic 29 April, 2022, 13:07

Dude doesn’t need the Pittsburgh tour lmao he’s probably a regular at primantis

9. Smoke Sum'um
    Smoke Sum'um 29 April, 2022, 13:19

I DONT SEE HOW THIS PICK MAKES US BETTER…TRUST MEH! TOMLIN WANTED WILLIS….the coach didn't want Pickett the organization did…😡

10. dude brah
    dude brah 29 April, 2022, 15:42

I bet they focused on Malik so everyone would sleep on Kenny. Wish Kenny every success in the years ahead and also Malik I was rooting for him but was secretly hoping for Kenny.

11. Rick Gillum
    Rick Gillum 29 April, 2022, 16:02

Colbert and Tomlin, doing great things as always, signing Trubisky and drafting Pickett, now we have 3 Mason Rudolph's, every team needs 3 career backup QBs, no wonder the Steelers are the joke of the nfl with the terrible ownership, GM, and head coach we have.

12. justin fristik
    justin fristik 29 April, 2022, 16:55

DAWWWWWGHGGSSSS

13. TWISTEDSUNRISEKI
    TWISTEDSUNRISEKI 29 April, 2022, 17:53

Pick TE LUCAS KRULL

14. TWISTEDSUNRISEKI
    TWISTEDSUNRISEKI 29 April, 2022, 17:54

Pick LS CAL ADOMITIS

15. 2SS/RS
    2SS/RS 29 April, 2022, 18:04

We got kenny and najee man this is gonna be awesome

16. Tiger Woo d.d.s.
    Tiger Woo d.d.s. 29 April, 2022, 19:26

I wonder if they'd still would have picked a qb in the 1st if Haskins didn't unfortunately pass away. Go get that wr! RIP Dwayne.

17. Two Times
    Two Times 30 April, 2022, 00:16

I hope Pickett ain’t a bust I wanted Willis

18. Ms lucky Charm
    Ms lucky Charm 30 April, 2022, 11:02

I can't wait to see how this season going to turn out I think we are going to the promised land let's go Steelers Nation

19. EdmacZ
    EdmacZ 30 April, 2022, 19:42

Many mocks had Kenny gone by the Top 10. He fell all the way down to the Steelers.

20. Chubs 82
    Chubs 82 1 May, 2022, 05:10

Mitch trubisky is a better quarterback and you guys sold him out for a guy that isn't going to be what you all want him to be…
    I had high hopes for Mitch cuz he didn't get a fair shot in Chicago and it doesn't look like he's getting a fair shot here