Gabriel Davis on his Role in Bills Embedded: Ep 1 | One Bills Live | Buffalo Bills

Carolina Panthers at Buffalo Bills: Spread

Stephen A. will be disappointed if the Chiefs lose to the Bills | First Take

1. 1whitetailnut1
    1whitetailnut1 27 April, 2022, 16:16

Love theses guys great Bills what fun πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸˆπŸ€©πŸ’ͺ🏻😘🏈

2. 1whitetailnut1
    1whitetailnut1 27 April, 2022, 16:17

Go Bills πŸ€—πŸˆπŸ€©πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»so much fun and so great πŸˆπŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

3. gtr1952
    gtr1952 27 April, 2022, 16:36

"Gabe 'Sticky Fingers" Davis" !!! GO BILLS!!! 8) –gary

4. JAY co
    JAY co 27 April, 2022, 16:42

Hey Gabe my bully pit is my profile pic , they are the best . Best investment.

5. UltraDuck747
    UltraDuck747 27 April, 2022, 16:46

glad he's a starter now good luck dealing with Davis and diggs!

6. heck cee
    heck cee 27 April, 2022, 16:49

Game Davis!!!!

7. apb1969
    apb1969 27 April, 2022, 16:49

So cute, love to see you Gabe!

8. Geoffrey
    Geoffrey 27 April, 2022, 16:58

Only in buffalo where you love this team so much that you hope summer Flys by to start football season ….. bring that πŸ† to buffalo 2022 season …..

9. Javy Sr Cuadrado
    Javy Sr Cuadrado 27 April, 2022, 17:03

Gabriel Davis my man. Go Bills

10. Stefano soderi
    Stefano soderi 27 April, 2022, 17:27

It's his time to step up! He will take his game to the next level this yr, hes going to get his share of touches!

11. Thomas Kumpf
    Thomas Kumpf 27 April, 2022, 18:01

Clutch Davis! Made great catches as a rookie (Colts playoffs, remember? ) and will really ball out in '22. Go Bill's!

12. Richard Forbes
    Richard Forbes 27 April, 2022, 18:57

Shout out to Gabe Davis was all over this guy before anyone…watched this youngman ball out at UCF! As well as being right down the road from his hometown of Sanford Florida in Orange City Florida about 20 minutes down the road.Everytime I come back to Buffalo I catch the flight out of Sanford thank god I dont have to go out to Orlando or travel down I-4..you take your life in your own hands everytime you use I-4 people are going 100mph and that road just isnt meant to be going that fast!Big fan of Gabe since day 1 This dude gonna be here for a while I hope he likes Buffalo and its not too cold for him wouldnt want anything to chase him from the team!Hes a playmaker been saying it since he got to Buffalo, I knew the coaching staff would make him a weapon he was a weapon in Florida just didnt know it yet! GO BILLS!!

13. Andy V
    Andy V 27 April, 2022, 18:58

There's still time to catch steelhead. I caught one on June 15th last year in a Lake Ontario tributary.

14. Joshua Forrest
    Joshua Forrest 27 April, 2022, 21:02

I know there was some comments on social media about McKenzie coming back and this is proof why Beane HAD to re-sign him. He is a core player. A lifeblood of the locker room. Can't lose a guy like that.

15. Curtis Hughes
    Curtis Hughes 27 April, 2022, 23:37

Why I love my team. love our players personalities and their dedication to winning.

16. Tim MacPherson
    Tim MacPherson 27 April, 2022, 23:38

straight baller!

17. That Damn Bills Guy!
    That Damn Bills Guy! 28 April, 2022, 08:38

#13 A star 🌟

18. A R Musc
    A R Musc 28 April, 2022, 09:54

Sorry…lake Ontario is 802 ft at it's deepest point. Charters out of Olcott nabbed 27 Lakers and salmon on that trip. Was awsome.
    GD13 is a beast, catch all the fish man!

19. Maria Pisarek
    Maria Pisarek 28 April, 2022, 13:04

Love Gabe!!! Love this team!!! Can’t wait for September!! Go Bills!!!!

20. Pat Evancho
    Pat Evancho 28 April, 2022, 14:32

60 rec , 750 yd , 11 td in 2022

21. Salami Cheeks
    Salami Cheeks 29 April, 2022, 15:01

It boggles my mind how people like the Pegulas or any other owner doesn’t start their own production company and start a tv show on their own with their players. The amount of people that are dying to get to know their favorite players off the field and see how they live their life day to day and what it takes to keep their bodies in tip top shape in the off-season.

22. rockutron9000
    rockutron9000 29 April, 2022, 16:54

Gabe Davis is such a cool dude. That episode they filmed with McKenzie was hilarious but also you saw the comradery. I hope both of them have breakout years. Gabe was straight fire in the playoffs last year, can't even imagine what he's about to do.

23. Ceogucci
    Ceogucci 1 May, 2022, 15:40

Where can I get that jacket Chris brown is wearing its to tuff not to cop