Steelers Defense Smothers Bills in Statement Win

10 2039 0

Biggest Moments of Ted Washington's Career | Buffalo Bills

BUFFALO BILLS DOMINATE KC CHIEFS 38-20 FOR SIGNATURE WIN!

1. Bills News Consolidated
    Bills News Consolidated 27 April, 2022, 22:31

With the 25th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills Select:_________. ( comment/fill in the Blank Below)

2. Dilly_Dilly_Dale
    Dilly_Dilly_Dale 27 April, 2022, 23:16

Andrew booth!!! Legit the perfect scheme fit, tackling fit, playmaker fit, he's tre white but 6 foot 195!!

3. Dilly_Dilly_Dale
    Dilly_Dilly_Dale 27 April, 2022, 23:19

Lewis cene is wayyyy over rated

4. James Snee
    James Snee 28 April, 2022, 00:46

I'm good with whatever, in Beane we trust, but taking a Safety and then a Linebacker, yes needed but 2 backups would not be a very sexy draft. I see B. Hall listed at 57 and taking him at 25 with that 5th year option for 1st rounders would mean around $10 million for that year I think I heard. So good for only 4 years. I'd trade down before I do that.
    And with Andrew Booth, do we really want 2 DBs coming off of injuries?
    Love the James Cook pick. Greg Cosell said he's perfect for the Bills. I like Tyler Smith O-Line Tulsa but who knows if he is a Bills character type guy. Thats the thing right? These guys come in for a visit. We don't know who bombs the interview. "Gee, that guy was a real jerk".
    Great video. Interesting scenario. Thanks Go Bills!

5. Black Ocean Society
    Black Ocean Society 28 April, 2022, 01:30

I could see the bills trading up in r2 or 3 this year

6. Bj Bills
    Bj Bills 28 April, 2022, 04:29

Naw bro you done mess up on your first pick so your draft to me is trash

7. Bj Bills
    Bj Bills 28 April, 2022, 04:35

1st round trade back to the second round pick up breece Hall, first 3 to maybe 4round where you find contributors right off the bat, rounds 4 – 7 is where you find your depth players so picking a safety at 25 make no sense unless you get rid of poyer and if you think you still need a safety at 25 and poyer is still on the team, then what, is he going to start over poyer hell no so picking a safety at 25 is a mistake even if we do get rid of poyer because our defense will down grade if that happen so nooo thank you I just don't see it

8. Bj Bills
    Bj Bills 28 April, 2022, 04:40

The linebacker you selected in the second round is not the linebacker I would have selected or selected a linebacker at all, yeah man I'm a bills fan and you completely mess up the draft, I'll be pissed off if buffalo selected the players you pick hell no

9. Bj Bills
    Bj Bills 28 April, 2022, 04:43

James cook is nice I give you that but we need breece hall do it all back, James cook is a pass catching back not so good rushing alright but breece is everything

10. Bj Bills
    Bj Bills 28 April, 2022, 04:46

And further more I'm tired of buffalo getting running back in the third round we do not need to start that trend Breece Hall is the best running back in the draft so why not get him in the second, instead of another 3rd round running back that don't pan out

11. Bj Bills
    Bj Bills 28 April, 2022, 04:51

And I'm listening to you and if I'm picking at 25 they getting on the field early and most likely a starter not backing up a starter wtf is you talking about, do you know buffalo or you playing because that doesn't make no sense at pick 25

12. Bj Bills
    Bj Bills 28 April, 2022, 04:55

And I'm tire of people saying drafting a running back in the first and second round is too steep if that mother fucker is bad and is a playmaker and can help your team win why not I swear people be listening to other people and go with what they say fuc that, if breece hall is the one to get you over that hump fuc it take him in the 1st or 2nd round straight like that

13. Troy Gabrielson
    Troy Gabrielson 28 April, 2022, 08:28

I'm at 2:00 in and I dont see Kaiir Elam on the right side I feel he available at 25 we should grab him he a top 25 pick at CB.

14. Unavailable
    Unavailable 28 April, 2022, 08:56

Probably unpopular opinion but I say go Daxton Hill. CB/Saftey combo and could fill a role if Poyer decides to step away or alternatively just be a solid CB.

15. Troy Gabrielson
    Troy Gabrielson 28 April, 2022, 08:57

The Bill's meet with Troy Anderson

16. Kaleb Lindgren
    Kaleb Lindgren 28 April, 2022, 10:32

Should have went wr in 3rd then rb in the 4th

17. Brent Sharp
    Brent Sharp 28 April, 2022, 10:35

Thanks for the work ya put in on this. I have a feeling with this year's draft your right it will be best player available not so much filling holes at cb ,rb and lb (for next year) …cb worries me though with lack of depth so I really hope it's addressed

18. Jim Tripp
    Jim Tripp 28 April, 2022, 11:56

Beane has said that this year is more unpredictable than previous years because with so few quality QBs, which usually drive the 1st round picks, you just don't know who is going to fall to you. As a result, I don't think it will be pure "no trade, best available pre-draft contacted player." I feel certain there will be trades back and forth. The host of the video actually broke his own rule when he rejected Cook in the 3rd round because in his opinion "it's just too early for a running back." The rule he should have broken in my opinion was "Lewis Cine is so far below need and contacted player Breece Hall is such a talented, good fit for committee member with Singletary, that I'm going to trade down to pick [something like 35-40]. We need to stop using Josh Allen as our RB2, and Duke Johnson is a Band-Aid."

19. Bigfoot Anthropologist
    Bigfoot Anthropologist 28 April, 2022, 17:33

Thanks for all your hard work. Let's hope for the best.